[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betafeels thread >at the post office >my turn >guy moves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: 1392440015298.png (285 KB, 476x530) Image search: [Google]
1392440015298.png
285 KB, 476x530
Betafeels thread
>at the post office
>my turn
>guy moves in front of me think he prolly has to ask something fast
>he does his whole thing instead
>people tell me its my turn
>can't bring myself to tell him to fuck off
>shrug it off like it doesn't matter
>die a little inside
I don't wanna feel that feel anymore
>>
>>24879280
>getting phone case at local shopping centre
>one of those stand-ish sort of places thats just set up in the centre of the walkway
>atleast 6/10 to most people, fit all my type bullshit so like 9/10 to me is serving me
>as far as i could tell she was flirting and shit, actually asking questions about myself and sort of having a conversation while she puts on screen protector
>too fucking beta to ask for phone number or anything else
the first time i leave the house in 2 weeks too
>>
>>24879337
>as far as i could tell she was flirting and shit, actually asking questions about myself and sort of having a conversation while she puts on screen protector

She's not. She's paid to do that, part of the job. Maybe she was a bit too zealous and that's about it.

You probably dodged a cringe here. Which is good.
>>
>at the gym
>coach is talking to some dude
>suddenly tells me "Anon, do you see this dude ? He came to the gym since he was 17 years old and he was thin as you are, he looked like you. Look at him now, he took some width heh ?"
>"Y-ye he did"

I hate being used as a fucking example like that. Like it's not hard enough to be tall and lanky as shit.
>>
>>24879394
you are probably 100% correct desu senpai
mild autism does not help with this social bullshit
>>
>>24879457
I'm correct because my brain tried to trick me in the same way multiple times. And hopefully i managed to avoid many cringes.

The same thing happened to me with a coworker. A very cute blonde, with a very"naughty" face. The way she talked happily and playfully, always with a smile on her face tricked me into thinking a lot of retarded shit so i decided to just wait and see. Turns out she was doing the exact same shit with everyone, both genders included because that's how she interact with people.

I dodged some top tier cringe.
>>
>>24879337
gtfo chadlet
>>
>>24879280
>Afraid of being beta so I make point of stepping up when things like this happen.
>Take up as much space on the pavement as I can when walking down the street, make a point of dropping the shoulder into anyone who doesn't step to the side
>>
>>24879522
Also when you're so used to be ignored and stuck in your "tfw no gf" zone, any kind of attention, even the most standardized one, is instantly misinterpreted by your craving brain.

Shit the fuck suck.
>>
File: 1273626136638.png (33 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1273626136638.png
33 KB, 493x402
>>24879280
>he does his whole thing instead

Happened to me too. The fucker didn't even take a queue number and just walked powerwalked in front of me when I was on my way to the counter.

I didn't say anything though.
>>
>>24879539
fuck you desu
i may not be a complete robot but i am anything but a fuckng chad
>>
>>24879552
it gets worse when you start falling for the r9k memes "all women are whores" and etc. then you actually speak to one and there is none of the sort of behaviour that you would expect if the memes were true
>>
File: 198198156.jpg (10 KB, 308x315) Image search: [Google]
198198156.jpg
10 KB, 308x315
>>24879548
like the edgiest thing you can get away with in public.

some real man is going to drop your ass one of these days.
>>
>>24879548
>overcompensating

Don't do that.
>>
>>24879575
True.

That being said /r9k/ memes are true to an extent, which is that when it comes to flirting and a potential relationship it all comes down to your face, how you look.

I love talking with chicks at my work, and they don't seem to mind talking to me either, but i know damn well that i could never step outside the chit-chat zone.
>>
>>24879280
>people tell me its my turn
Do people find that this makes it worse?
>>
>>24879451
I think that sort of thing is meant as encouragement for you.
>>
>>24879667
Maybe you're right.
>>
File: sad_man_mountain.jpg (35 KB, 525x394) Image search: [Google]
sad_man_mountain.jpg
35 KB, 525x394
>>24879661
I dunno, I think they were more pissed about having to wait one more but then again if it was such a big deal to them they probably should have said they were before him.
A lady even told me "OK" in a mocking voice whe I shrugged.
>>
>>24879580
Honestly hope so. I'm 6'3'', /fit/ and a state level boxer - the instant I can use self-defense as a defence I'm going to work out all of my frustration at being a robot.
>>
>>24879706
Guess it was easier to blame you than do something.
>>
>>24879548
Are you 13 you fucking autist? I'm just gonna shoulder by all the bullies
>>
>>24879457
>Im Autistic LOL
fuck off you dumb nigger.
>>
>>24880304
aspergers bruh, social cues like body language facial expressions are not my forte
>>
>>24880304
This, the only way to improve is taking responsibility.
>>
>>24880483
you got any good coping mechanisms?
i'm the same way.
>>
>>24880513
i usually rely on my parents or a friend if anyone is with me desu
its not often i have to rely on my own ability so i guess that impedes my learning too
or if you were meaning coping mechanisms for just being in the situation im usually wearing my headphones
>>
File: 1449689195200.jpg (193 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1449689195200.jpg
193 KB, 645x773
>>24880601
Will you leave the house by yourself if you need to?
If yes, how do you get the stomach for it?
i've gotta go out today and i'm anxious as fuc.
>>
>>24880655
i usually dont leave the house unless i really need to
where do you have to go? if you can bring something with you to fidget with thatcould help, it used to help me and definitely if you dont need to hear/speak to people listen to music or something that you can regulate volume of and all that
>>
>>24880790
i've gotta attend an evening class once a week to get a qualification i should've gotten years ago.
it hasn't even been a week since i quit smoking weed and i'm trying to do this shit sobered up.
>i'm dying inside.
what do you usually fiddle with?
>>
>>24880882
i have one of those magnetic clip phone cases and i often just unclip it and then shut it repeatedly but ive found that messing with a few keys on a keyring helps too
>>
>>24879548
It's funny, I do the exact opposite. Most people don't react to you because they don't care enough, but the day you stick your shoulder in crazy that's going to be bad, nevermind you being stronk.
>>
>>24880882
>>24880968
not exactly the same but more or less pic related, its a good thing to have if you do need something
>>
>>24880996
appreciate the advice mate
>>
>>24880983
This
I have some crazy in family and time he broke a walking stick in the back of some dude without warning because of that shit.
Btw one high school story of many
>be sitting in my leftie chair
>theres like 3 in the whole school
>stacy comes in late
>tells me to sit in the next chair in front of me to make room for her
>carry my chair with me and sit in it
>anon, i told you to sit on the other one
>dont say anything, just go and sit there
>whole class is watching
>tfw lost my comfy chair
>>
>>24881129
serves you well for being a leftist
>>
File: icamehere.jpg (14 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
icamehere.jpg
14 KB, 500x375
>>24879280
>>24879553
>tfw I'm that guy
IT JUST WORKS
>>
File: leotardo.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leotardo.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>boss tells me to apologize for something that the tattletale grossly exaggerated
>I do it anyway without argument

>boss belittles me to my face in front of everyone at work, everyone is laughing at me
>say nothing

I'll probably regret my spinelessness in those situations for the rest of my life. No more.
>>
>>24880996
literally autismcore. Its a fanny pack for your phone, might as well buy some slip on loafers and a bright yellow winter coat while you're at it
>>
File: one-punch-man3.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
one-punch-man3.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>24882962
>caring about what somebody else does
>pointing it out on the internet
this isn't the normalfag board, leave.
>>
>>24879753
>6'3
>robot
Nice try chad
>>
>>24879451
...he is trying to encourage you
>>
>>24879280
>migration office
>3rd on line
>see cute but pushing 40 woman leave her desk and go to the back
>we look at each other while she leaves
>discreet nod and eyebrow raise as hello since i go there often
>might as well sit on the chairs literally next to the line (why do people stand up for the line is beyond me, thats how you now your first-timers)
>see this guy stand in the line behind at my spot
>wait a bit and stand in line in front of him
>notice he is upset
>dont give a fuck make a point of standing in front of him even if ever so slightly
>finally first in line
>walk up and say hi to the woman, tell her my business as if i didn't know there was this angry dude surely comming
>this nigga stands behind me and says i cut in line
>she looks at me
>say calmly and confidently (have to admit, i rehearsed this in my mind)
>No, I did not cut in line, he just didn't see me because I was sitting on the chairs. In fact you saw me on your way to the back.
>She stays silent for a sec, says I'm right and tells the guy to stand behind the line.

OH WAIT
this is a betafeels thread?
Sorry old sport.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.