[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you used to be cum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: man-screaming.jpg (108 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
man-screaming.jpg
108 KB, 800x534
>you used to be cum
>>
>>24879050
Holy shit i usted to be cum.
>>
>>24879050
Dumb. You didn't used to be cum, dude. Men and women have gametes that combine to make zygotes that become humans. Half of your DNA comes from your father and half of it comes from your mother.

Way to be a misogynistic asshole.
>>
File: Slowpoke.jpg (35 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.jpg
35 KB, 400x298
>>24879064

>usted
>>
File: vomit chan.png (8 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vomit chan.png
8 KB, 640x480
>your parents had sex
>>
File: 23334[1].jpg (110 KB, 733x627) Image search: [Google]
23334[1].jpg
110 KB, 733x627
If you used to be sperm, does that mean that you actually chose to exist?
>>
>>24879075
How is your statement negating the fact that we used to be cum? The male gamete is the spermatozoid.
>>
>>24879177
Because sperm only has 23 chromosomes. You're not a sperm. You were 23 chromosomes from your mom and 23 chromosomes from your dad. You are BOTH gamtes combined together.
>>
friendly reminder that you came first in a 20 million man race.

You're alpha man :)
>>
>>24879075
You are half a cum.
>>
>>24879155
It was an accidentbh
>>
>>24879429
that's not how it works you autistic piece of fucking shit idiot
>>
>>24879094
>parents told you you were an accident
>they went to a concert with another couple
>split a jug of tequila
>you were conceived outside, upon wet grass, hidden in the shade of a bush
>celebrate each birthday with tequila- your third progenitor
>>
>>24879050
No. No, you didn't.
>>
>your body has glided through your moms vagina walls
>you have sucked your moms titties
>you are now in your mid to late 20's and that's the only sexual experience you've ever had
>>
>>24879094
>Parents divorced when I was 5
>Stayed on good terms
>Dad would regularly visit me even though he lived a few states away from me and mom
>Fast forward to fifth grade
>Dad is over for the weekend
>He cooks us dinner
>Him and mom were drinking wine during dinner
>Might have had a little too much wine
>mfw end up seeing my middle aged parents hooking up on our balcony in their underwear
>mfw Dad was remarried
>mfw after they saw that I was looking they stopped and tried to explain themselves to me
>mfw dad ended up leaving later in the night and stayed at a hotel before he went back home
>mfw fucked me up as a kid
>18 now and still think about it
>Wonder if it fucked me up when it came to dealing with women and people
>>
>>24879155
>implying freewill is not a product of social engineering
>>
>>24879780
fucking cockblocker do you have any idea how much $ your dad spend on that wine to get into your moms panties? probably a lot

if i were your dad i'd have beaten the living shit out of you, faggot
>>
>>24879780
>parents loved each other and were friends but found themselves of incapable of making a marriage work
>your dad, who is bad at marriage fucked up his second one because he was still attracted to your mom
>after confrontation he left and didn't fuck your mom
That's not THAT bad anon, it seems like a pretty realistic portrayal of complex adult relationships.
>>
File: elliot.jpg (161 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
161 KB, 2000x1000
>>24879050

>you defeated billions of other sperm to exist
>the rest all died
>you'll die, just not instantly
>forced to suffer shit life

why couldn't we be one of those who died before we began?
>>
>>24879075
>you are only half a cum
thanks for that reassurance, broski
>>
File: 1341341794412.jpg (13 KB, 171x167) Image search: [Google]
1341341794412.jpg
13 KB, 171x167
>Your cum is you
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.