[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I give flowers to a girl on a date? It would be uncomfortable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Should I give flowers to a girl on a date?
It would be uncomfortable to carry them around whole date.
>>
>>24878928
Honestly just Cancel it
You're hopeless
>>
>>24878928
Why not ask your normie friends on facebook? No one can help you here.
>>
No. Unless you were picking her up from her house so she can leave them behind, even then, no.
>>
You should send a girl flowers at her work, with a mariachi band and also rent a ferrari and do burnouts on her front lawn. Chicks dig that sort of thing.
>>
>>24878928
>going on a date

Being this much of a normie.

Are you seriously doing this?
>>
give her a small one to put in her hair
>>
>>24878928
You should do what you want and be a normal human being instead of seeking validation from a bunch of strangers online and using their romantic experience or lack thereof as a guide for how you are going to interact with your date.

Maybe if you actually do something authentic she'll like you for who you are and you'll feel better than if she ends up liking you for who you're pretending to be because you think that's how you should be because a bunch of nobodies online told you to be that way.

But don't take it from me; I'm a nobody online.
>>
>>24878968
I've met a girl on okcupid.
I'm not sure I am interested in dating, but I am going to give it a try.
>>
Don't do it.

Flowers are cumbersome. Give a girl flowers, and she becomes responsible for them. She's got to find a vessel to put them in, water them, and take care of them. She's got to tend to them and trim them as they die, getting shit everywhere. A week later, they're in the trash with the junk mail.

The idea of giving flowers is nice. But nobody actually wants to take care of flowers.

Give her candy instead.
>>
>>24879014
>validation
Maybe he's asking if it would be a smart move, not trying to fit in.
>>
>>24879084
You're reading validation the wrong way. I didn't mean he was seeking validation as a way of fitting in. I just meant he was seeking for validation for doing what he's doing. As in, he isn't completely sure about what he's doing instead of just being organic and real he's crowdsourcing his courtship and getting his every move validated by the ticket masters of 4chan.
>>
>>24879114
I get what you're saying. Having other people involved in relationship feels dirty, unromantic. He should go by what he feels and be able to know these things himself.
>>
>>24879014
Okay, thanks for advice of non-advice
>>
>>24879014
i can smell your yeastie roast
>>
>>24878928
maybe she'll put it in her purse?
>>
Only if you're picking her up. They'd be too annoying to carry around otherwise.
>>
>>24879333
trips confirms.
OP has to buy her a $1000 purse to put her shitey flowers in
>>
wtf no shell 100% bug out if you give flowers on a first date.
>>
>>24878928
Only if picking her up from her house. Then she can take them inside. This shit ain't difficult.
>>
It's a pity you're not a shemale. Your boopussi will never be sexy as is.
>>
>>24878928
I'd skip the gifts entirely, just go on a date, show her a good time. Gifts are more for special occasions.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.