[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all guys stop talking to me as soon as they find out I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16
File: dabudedabudai.jpg (217 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
dabudedabudai.jpg
217 KB, 640x960
Why do all guys stop talking to me as soon as they find out I have a bf? All I want is just a nice conversational partner who won't fall in love with me after a few weeks and who would want to play video games with me every now and again, but they all leave once I tell them that I'm not single.

What do, /r9k/? Would it be okay to just keep it a secret, as long as I' not leading anyone on?
>>
>>24878881
Get roasted, toastie
>>
>>24878881
Why don't you play video games with other girls? Then you can be certain your friendship won't be built on hidden sexual feelings but on actual friendship.

Why do you seek male attention and complain about it when you get it?
>>
As a woman you should only speak to one male regularly, your partner. Same applies to male for women too. The only point of talking to somebody of the opposite gender is because you want tp fuck them. Anyone that says "oh I just want to be friends with..." is lying
>>
as stated by chads on love line

Men and women can not be friends without one or the other wanting to fuck eachother (usually the guy)

So men avoid it, because that means drama. Men don't walk up to strangers and initiate conversation to be friends.

Also I know this is a bait thread, but its a good topic of discussion.
>>
>>24878881
>Doesn't want male attention
>Seeks male attention
SO THIS IS THE POWER OF THE ROASTIE
>>
>>24878881
Normie get ouuuut
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24878881
because males are better friends.
>>
Maybe you should just not disclose your gender to every cunt you meet. It's usually a pretty good starting point, considering you're on the internet.
>>
Anyone have the post from some drunk guy that explains this?
>>
File: 1448887338515.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1448887338515.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>24878964
Here you go perheenj'a'seneni.
>>
>>24878881
Find a boy that already has a girlfriend and make friends with him to play videogames.

Just make sure you know the girlfriend and she isn't jealous or anything.
>>
>>24878881
Thanks for reminding me that na'vi will never exist you fucking bitch. And that my giantess fetish cant happen. Please die and burn in hell.

>tfw no 7-8 foot tall gf
>>
The results suggest large gender differences in how men and women experience opposite sex friendships. Men were much more attracted to their female friends than vice versa. Men were also more likely than women to think that their opposite sex friends were attracted to them

A clearly misguided belief. In fact, men's estimates of how attractive they were to their female friends had virtually nothing to do with how these women actually felt, and almost everything to do with how the men themselves felt

Basically, males assumed that any romantic attraction they experienced was mutual, and were blind to the actual level of romantic interest felt by their female friends. Women, too, were blind to the mindset of their opposite sex friends, because females generally were not attracted to their male friends, they assumed that this lack of attraction was mutual. As a result, men consistently overestimated the level of attraction felt by their female friends and women consistently underestimated the level of attraction felt by their male friends.
>>
>>24878908
my best friend has been a woman for almost 20 years and there is absolutely no romantic or sexual interest in either direction. it would feel like incest at this point.

I legit don't understand people who don't believe in opposite gender relationships, it's such a bizarre thing to not believe in. maybe they have pathologically enormous sex drives and assume that everyone else does too?
>>
>>24878881
Friends are useless. Life partners on the other hand you can share everything with. If you're not dating your best friend you are living your life incorrectly.

It is not okay to keep it secret, guys will feel lead on as long as you make contact with them.
>>
Maybe all you're good for is fucking? Try working on that.
>>
men will only be friends with a woman if he doesn't find them attractive at all.

If he does find you attractive, it's likely he would 100% be down for casual sex.
>>
>>24879015
But anon, they're space niggers.
>>
>>24878984
This is the answer, thread over. You can all leave now. Go on.
>>
File: original.jpg (31 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
31 KB, 500x374
>>24878881
They do it because that's the one positive asset you have.

>The pic has allready been submitted
>>
File: 1441961551176.jpg (24 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
1441961551176.jpg
24 KB, 315x450
I dunno. I've got some guy friends who don't care that I'm married.

But most of them make it weird.

One of my male friends has compartmentalized me as his "sister" after a few instances of getting drunk and flirting with me overtly. He's Hispanic, texts me all the time, and now calls me 'hermana'.

One is a cool intellectual type who I can have comfortable conversations with. He's also happily married, and a dad. No weirdness whatsoever.

Another alternates between avoiding me and hanging out. We have a great hang out session, then he runs and hides for a month or two before we inevitably start chatting again (because we always have a shit ton of fun when we do hang out).

Guys tend to be bad at not thinking with their dicks. There are exceptions, but don't take it personally if they can't make friends with you. Most of them just don't know how. I've experienced the spectrum.
>>
Because you have a boring personality and the only good aspect of you is your vagaina.
>>
>>24878903
Why shouldn't she? Can she control the fact, does she have to just stay hidden away? And to op, are you sure you're talking to the right kind of guys? Some of my guy friends liked me but the ones who were cool enough to stick around got over it and some butthurt ones went and got butthurt about it lol see what I mean? Weed out the bad ones, and then end up with true friends. It takes time, how old are you btw? try making friends with guys in relationships already, maybe that's the solution? haha ;) idk man sorry op, hope you find a solution that helps
>>
>>24879203
White knight get out
>>
>>24879176
>>24879176
>>24879176
>>24879176

You cant be this dense. All of those men want to sleep with you. You realize this right?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/
>>
File: 223.jpg (60 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
60 KB, 450x557
>>24878903
>>24878904
I would play vidya with women, but I don't know where to find any.

>>24878938
I try not to disclose my gender, but it's pretty hard to coordinate in vidya without voice chat, and it's pretty hard to hide which gender I am from my voice. also, I could be a gaybot for all you know :^)

>>24879029
Thank you, it gives me hope that I should be able to find SOMEONE if I just look hard enough :)
>>
>>24879203
The difference between someone who sticks around and someone who leaves is Them being a beta orbiter or an Alpha who knows nothing is going to happen.

Why do women fucking love having beta orbiters so fucking much.
>>
>>24879256
there is plenty of evidence saying that genuine friendship is very hard to come by between men and women, unless he doesn't find you attractive at all, which is very unlikely in the vidya/anime world.

WHY DO YOU WANT MALE FRIENDS, MAKE FEMALE FRIENDS WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS IF YOU JUST WANT FRIENDS

For fucks sake, stop leading men on. They don't want to be your friend, they want to fuck your holes.
>>
File: Pepe og Andrea.jpg (285 KB, 877x585) Image search: [Google]
Pepe og Andrea.jpg
285 KB, 877x585
>>24879203
No, I'm clearly not talking to the right type of people. I don't have a lot of friends to begin with, I know I could get a lot if I started advertising with my gender but that would only gain me some orbiters, which is exactly what I don't want
>>
>>24879275
No it's not that "nothing was going to happen" I was just either in a relationship or not looking, I've only dated one guy before and people never asked me before I dated him but when I got single idk it was like they were waiting around? Felt shitty because they "acted" nice, maybe they are nice people who just had an agenda, can't waste my time wondering even if I felt used. Actually I just don't have a lot of friends in general but when I kept trying to pursue them with certain people it worked! I'd made friends and now I have like 5 guys who I'd consider JUST my friends, although the one guy kinda seems like he might like me? I've never met him yet though so we'd have to see :x sorry I must sound like such a girl right now but I don't think any of those guys are orbiters, just awkward people like me with small friend circles who were fun to talk to!
>>
>>24879317
>Basically, males assumed that any romantic attraction they experienced was mutual, and were blind to the actual level of romantic interest felt by their female friends. Women, too, were blind to the mindset of their opposite sex friends, because females generally were not attracted to their male friends, they assumed that this lack of attraction was mutual. As a result, men consistently overestimated the level of attraction felt by their female friends and women consistently underestimated the level of attraction felt by their male friends.

Basically, males assumed that any romantic attraction they experienced was mutual, and were blind to the actual level of romantic interest felt by their female friends. Women, too, were blind to the mindset of their opposite sex friends, because females generally were not attracted to their male friends, they assumed that this lack of attraction was mutual. As a result, men consistently overestimated the level of attraction felt by their female friends and women consistently underestimated the level of attraction felt by their male friends.

>>
>>24879295
because girls usually suck at video games duh fag
>>
>>24879317
You are nothing but walking holes that could be GF potential for those guys.

They want to fuck you. They want a girlfriend like you. They are probably beta orbiters.

you're a trans aren't you
>>
File: President_skroob~2.jpg (15 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
President_skroob~2.jpg
15 KB, 236x236
>>24879275
picture some prick who has a girlfriend. lets assume hes happy with her. now he befriends another girl. they both not interested in a sexual relationshiop. would this still make him a beta orbiter to her. or is she the beta orbiter. because she maybe doesnt have bf right now and her platonic interest cant be trusted therefore. or what? explain
>>
>>24879108
Theyre space native americans.
>>
>>24879304
Yeah hahah everybody has such a thing against being like "BUT I'M A GIRL" on the internet, I'm not too sure why, probably because it seems like "this is a gender neutral/anonymous activity and U JUST WANT ATTENTINOONF!!!##11" but like, you do want attention, because you're making a post talking about a specific problem, what's so wrong with that hahah? I'm sorry though, some guys can just hide who they are until they know where they stand, and you can't really "weed em out" til you know, I'd just say to focus on your interests and then that could like, lead you to different sorts of people? I always hear normies talking about clubs, that could be an option if you have hobbies.
>>
>>24879317
>No it's not that "nothing was going to happen" I was just either in a relationship or not looking
>not that "nothing was going to happen"
>I was just either in a relationship or not looking
>in a relationship
>or not looking
>not that "nothing was going to happen"

Women love making men into wusses. I have nothing against being friends with with women, just don't make me into a bitch.
>>
Women can't be your friends. This girl who gave me the "we get along very well, let's stay as friends" bullshit never even called or texted me after this, despite knowing that I was going to have a surgery on Monday. All my other friends asked how it went, since you know, they are actually my friends who care about me.

Women are disgusting creatures that think about nothing but themselves. That's why you can never be friends with them. That's why they can't even be friends with each other.

I honestly feel sorry for them, they will never be more than just a vagina for 50% of the population and for the rest, they'll just be an annoyance.
>>
File: 1449706708462.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449706708462.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1080
Stuff like this only indicates how shallow men are OP, and they say that it is we who possess the narrow minds.

So weak is the male conviction they're incapable of maintaining a friendship with the female gender without being inevitably driven mad with degenerate lust.

MEN ARE WEAK
MEN ARE WEAK
>>
>>24879108
>he doesn't want to breed blue xeno pussy with his superior human schlong

What are you, gay?
>>
>>24879329
wtf you are a crazy person, it's not like every instance was exactly the same where tehy were like 'POTENTIAL FUCKHOLE LOCATED :STATUS:CURRENTLY UNKNOWN' like ffs maybe guys LIKE YOU were, if you wouldn't want to be friends with me that is your fault, I just try to give people chances >.> like why would I just date someone without being their friend first? Can people not just tell when they like someone, why do guys have to LIKE EVERYONE? I HATE HOW SLUTTY GUYS ARE I'M NOT GONNA DATE A GUY WHO WOULD JUST GO FOR ANY GIRL, FUCK SAKE
>>
>>24879360
Why would he befriend another girl? If she is completely unattractive, then it might be a legit friendship.

But if he befriended her and shes attractive? He probably wants to fuck her. It could be his back up plan. It could be a faint hope she would be willing to have casual sex. Believe it or not, men cheat. Almost as much as women. Humans are fickle.

Trust me though senpai. A woman has to be really fucking ugly for a man not to consider sticking his penis inside.
>>
>>24879255

Two of them have some kind of displaced attraction.

One is actually just a good friend, though. He loves his wife and displays no interest.
>>
>>24879360
Some girls are incapable of having friendship with men and if you try to have a mutually beneficial relationship they act as if you're a bitch and some random dipshit starts to laugh. In fact most of interaction with women is just them trying to make you weak. Some of them complain about there being no real men, but they don't care. They just say that to put you down and make you even less of a real man and also to shift the blame from themselves.
>>
>>24879434
If you're somewhat attractive, he probably has fantasies of cheating on his wife.

Most men do.

The one relationship I had in my life was my dream girl, and I had fantasies of cheating behind her back all the time.

One of my biggest fetishes is fucking a girl with a boyfriend while shes on the phone with him.

Not to say he would act on it, if hes happily married I doubt he ever would

unless you both were really drunk and his wife wasn't around. Deal with it, men really want to fuck even semi-attractive women. They want casual sex as much as you want air.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (12 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
12 KB, 300x400
>>24879376
I don't go outside much, I don't want friends from clubs. My only hobbies are spent in front of a computer, so that's where I'll have to find my friends too. And I'm not looking for attention, I just want to find a solution to my problem, maybe I should've gone to /adv/ instead or something but those people scare me.

>>24879397
People always act as if one gender is better than the other, but I wish people would just realise that the vast majority of people are idiots and the gender doesn't really change that. I wonder if those deep brotherly friendships that guys apparently have really exist.
>>
>>24879380
Sorry, what? I am saying I wasn't trying to be like "ok this guy MIGHT WANT TO DATE ME" because I wasn't actively thinking of it, call me naive but yeah I'm young. Sometimes I still forget it, but yeah guys are like that, thanks for reminding me of the fact, guys. I just don't want to say FOR SURE DEFINITE what things I'd be willing to overlook/what I might like because I don't think about it, I think what I would be into is someone EXACTLY LIKE ME. Idk though, people can have flaws....it's just, I wasn't trying to be mean and think like "I WOULD NEVER DATE YA" but I just don't try to date everyone either. That's the thing, I'd rather just be alone all the time than worry about who's feelings I'm hurting by not liking them.
>>
File: spaceballs-president~2.jpg (75 KB, 784x784) Image search: [Google]
spaceballs-president~2.jpg
75 KB, 784x784
>>24879417
so him saying he isnt interested in some kind of sexual relationship cant be trusted as long as the girl has minimal fuckability?

why would he need a second plan since he, in this example, is happy with his girlfriend?

btw being attractive
>objective trait
>>
>>24879488

Yeah I know I'm just baiting the fuck out of the idiots on here.

Apparently you're not an idiot.
>>
>>24878881
Do you say, oh btw I have a boyfriend?
Because that would make me feel awkward as fuck and not want to hang around. Married dude here.
>>
>>24878881
>All I want is just a nice conversational partner who won't fall in love with me after a few weeks and who would want to play video games with me every now and again

Dumb, try with other girls
>>
>>24879488
I know I'm sorry for saying it like "attention" it's just if you're trying to "draw attention" to your personal problem why wouldn't you mention the most important detail? People are gonna get mad anyway but THEY'RE WRONG. I hope I helped you though, even if that sounded a bit rude of me. I didn't mean like "da club" more just like, art club, acting class, etc. idk like there's also stuff on campuses and stuff but that's beyond my grasp. I'm like you, my hobby is the computer lel but I guess it's just a matter of "putting yourself out there", when I went on omegle I met a lot of dicks, literal and figurative, but I did meet some people worth talking to/who had something to say. :/ it's tough, though, meeting people, I'll give you that.
>>
>>24879411
You don't date your friends retard. You go on dates with people you just met to figure out if they are boyfriend worthy. That is the point of fucking dates.

Why would I waste my fucking time befriending someone, getting to know them, becoming close, only to find out the woman isn't physically attracted to me.

both men and women need to be better about intentions straight up.

I do not want to deal with shit like the moment I go in on a 2nd date for a kiss for them to freak out as if they didn't even understand all I wanted was to fuck and potentially date them long term.

I don't want to be your friend.

Men don't want to be your friend.

You can't tell shit to most women you can tell other men.

I can't confide in a woman, unless shes my fucking significant other

FUCK OFF, STOP ACCEPTING MY INVITES OUT IF YOU DON'T FIND ME ATTRACTIVE.

Just fucking reject me, Thats way easier than wasting my time getting to know you, only to find out you have a boyfriend, or you assumed I was gay or any of that shit

Yes im bitter salty and misogynistic. Maybe I do have a shitty personality. I assume excuses like these are all lies in some vain attempt to not offend me, but all it does is upset me.

I've lost control of my life
>>
File: prinsesse alvin.jpg (289 KB, 1031x1500) Image search: [Google]
prinsesse alvin.jpg
289 KB, 1031x1500
>>24879508
How am I suppose to say it then? I've tried a lot of different ways, and the guys always end up reacting in the same way. I feel like I might as well just tell them "btw I have a boyfriend, if that bothers you, you can leave."

>>24879509
Where do I find these other girls?
>>
>>24879574
Men have a little thing called honor. They would not want their girlfriends to be hanging out with random single men, so they return the favor generally by not hanging out with women with boyfriends.

Even if they didn't want to fuck you, emotionally cheating on your significant other is a thing, and they don't want to be part of it.

You should consider finding gay male friends, or women.

There is no fucking reason for you to be hanging out in one on one situations with men.
>>
>>24879489
I have no idea what you're saying. But, look, you can't go from friends to bf/gf most of the time. Anytime you try to be friends with a guy, you're saying I don't ever want to go out with you. This is insulting. You're also taking away the drive from men because you're not allowing them to see how they feel about things (you know, getting in touch with their feelings - something than women hate men to do) and to figure things out for themselves. You're making them into wusses basically. I don't know if I've had friendships with a girl before (I don't talk to people much and when I was young and tried this, girls acted like I was into somehow) but when a woman tries to push friendships on me (and laughs about it as females always do when they're crossing a line) I feel dirty and disrespected. I feel like I'm being manipulated (which makes sense because that's what you're trying to do) and consequently dehumanized.

tl:dr I fucking hate you you stupid cunt, stop ruining everything by being a woman and don't come outside unless you have a man there that can stop you from being retarded
>>
>>24879574
by playing video games and talking to people?

I've met dozens of women playing Counter Strike.

I generally add them, try to cam sex with them, if successful I play vidya with them and keep skype contact with them

If they aren't interested in me, I just stop playing with them and remove them.

Just add every girl you meet on video games and try to be friends with them.
>>
>>24879574
It would bother me because it assumes I am interested, when I'm probably not.

I guess just mention something you're doing on the weekend, and include his name casually. If the guy doesn't care, then everything is fine. If he does then fuck that noise, it's not worth a second thought. Hell, invite him along if you think they'd get along with your bf.
>>
>>24879632
guy here

You're fucking retarded.

Why would you not want her telling you she has a boyfriend? If you aren't interested why are you even talking to her?

Shes doing people a favor, and her boyfriend a favor, why try to tell her to stop. It will deflect 60% of the guys that want to fuck her. Try to respect your fellow mans property.
>>
>>24879617
LOLWUT, sorry did you get your heart broken by someone because I can't even read that now? You make absolutely no sense, do you think you know me or my experiences retard? Like ffs maybe that's why you're alone or somthing? Jesus Chrust you really are delusional o.0
>>
Whenever I see this question it usually means "why aren't other men willing to make up the emotional half of my relationship" after you do some digging to find out why the "just vidya" friend has to be a dude. Find a girl to do it with, and if that's not possible play by yourself. That's how a huge number of people play and enjoy video games anyway.
>>
>>24879609
I'm not "hanging out" with anyone, I just want someone to chat with and play video games with. Are you telling me that people can't have a chat on skype without emotionally cheating?

>>24879623
I've tried this but the girls always just ignore me.

>>24879632
Thanks for the advice, I've tried doing it before but I guess I'll stick to this as my main way of telling.
>>
>>24879632
This, why does every guy have to be attracted to every girl they meet? Oh that's right, they're not, it's just you guys. Stop projecting, she doesn't have to see everyone as a potential fuck partner just for their benefit. She's a person and even people you look down on deserve to be happy -.- go ahead and hate OP for whatever reason but stop assuming like you know her, or that she has to know ALL OF THIS STUFF BEFOREHAND. Maybe that's why she's asking ffs
>>
>>24879682
what video games do you play anon? want to add me on steam?
>>
>>24879657
I never said I wouldn't want her to tell me she has a BF. I said don't blurt it out because you're she's worried about me being friendly. I don't give a fuck.

Yes you can be friends with chicks and respect their relationships. I am married and have plenty of chick friends who are nothing but platonic.
>>
Because you're an uninteresting, shitty person. We understand that you don't actually share our hobbies and only do the shit we like for our attention, so when we find out that you won't be looking for *our* attention we have no interest. We're not fucking you, you're shallow, and any time spent in "conversation" (read as walking you through the basics of what we find interesting time after time after time thanks to your minute attention span) with you that won't get us into your pants is time we could spend on literally anything else.
>>
>>24879663
No, I didn't get my heart broken. You don't know whether I'm alone or not but use the suggestion of it to dismiss me, why don't you? I couldn't even read what you said either so it fits. Delusional has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>24879729
Why are you even on r9k, get the fuck out.
>>
>>24879682
You sound kinda pathetic like me and I mean that in a good way, you don't try to act like you know everything because you know you're still learning. It's gonna be hard to find friends because you're probably really unsure even about WHO YOU ARE, you just know that friends are people you like to be around/you share interests with/are similar to/who are easy to talk to. I can't tell you if it gets easier or not but apparently you get wiser the older you get, so you can have that to look forward to :/ lol wow my advice is so unhelpful, no wonder I'm an aspie, everyone is nitpicking at everything I say. I'M TRYING ALRIGHT.
>>
>>24879750
Cause /b/ is shit and I'm looking for fresh maymays
>>
>ugly incredibly fat woman
>thought my frightful visage meant I could form genuine friendships with men
>turns out they also wanted to fuck me
>literally have to fight my way out of sexual encounter
>stopped trying to make friends
>life's actually much better without friends
>>
>>24879758
instead of responding out of anger, you should try reading peoples content, and nitpick back to find out why you disagree and attack the point instead of attacking people's character.

Honestly, just because you use emoticons I don't take anything you type seriously. I know it's you posting from the way you type every time. Never use emoticons unless you're being ironically retarded like I was assuming you were doing.
>>
>>24879771
What's it like being married? And what's it like having the person you love and not having to worry about that anymore? I'm not gonna be all "blah blah blah if divorce" because I'm an optometrist not a pessimist, but what is it like having a wife? Do you like her? 0,0
>>
>>24879485

Then I guess I won't get drunk around him -.-
>>
>>24879785
Hi wanna be my friend?
me girl
>>
>>24879785
Can you explain why you wont be friends with women?

Never understood why some women NEED MALE FRIENDS. I NEED TO HAVE SPECIFICALLY MALE FRIENDS. HOW COME ALL MY SPECIFICALLY MALE FRIENDS WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME!?!

>but anon, you should just make female friends
GIRLS DONT SHOW ME ENOUGH ATTENTION ;_;

It's because most girl friends don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>24879785
post a pic which shows your ugliness and i'll call you ugly. i'll say: ha! you're ugly
>>
>>24879787
Look bruh I don't like bullies and I didn't come here to fight, I was just trying to give my admittedly, biased and stupid advice. Ok, if I say you won, then can you let it go and stop nitpicking? Congrats, you won bro, you have the biggest dick, now go talk about something that matters! Jeeeeeeez
>>
>>24879794
Being married is pretty good... at least this marriage is, or I wouldn't still be. We dated for a couple years and realised we were pretty good for each other, and got married a year later. That was 7 years ago.

I have done a lot of growing up since then. I'm 30 now. I've come to appreciate my wife and her patience in different ways over the years. I have bipolar type 1 and seem to need to change meds every few years, she's supportive through everything and easily my best friend.

We had our first kid two months ago and it's an exciting new chapter in our lives. Shit like that forces a great deal of perspective on you.
>>
File: 1423880035926.jpg (27 KB, 288x500) Image search: [Google]
1423880035926.jpg
27 KB, 288x500
>>24879727
I like to play a lot of different games, lately it's been Terraria and Torchlight 2. What's your steam name anon?

>>24879738
I'm sure all of the virgins on /r9k/ are very interesting and kind-hearted people, and that's why they have a giant cirlce of friends who love them.

>>24879758
uuuuh thanks, I think you're reflecting a little bit too much of yourself onto me. You sound like you're working towards not overthinking everything, and I hope you'll succeed anon-kun! :)
>>
>>24879865
Sounds beautiful I'm happy for you, and congrats on having a cool wife, she sounds lovely. I'd want someone like that, who understands the time I can take with getting over depression. Someone who'd be there at the end of it still loving me despite seeing something ugly, I get pretty self destructive and angry when I'm in "a mood" or I just go numb and be cranky or I can't even focus, that probably would be hard to be around for some people but you guys managed to do it, why can't I? I'm pretty young, though, and the thing I'm scared of is being "too immature" or not "being ready" so I choke myself up with doubt and then I put myself down, but you seem like a pretty alright guy who made it. All I can hope is to "make it" to a point where I know what I'm looking for lol idk if I can get married :( but like, that's me, more about your wife, do you guys fight? Lol you got lucky, people here always talk about how marriage sucks -.- how does your wife feel about the bipolar, did it take her a while to adjust? I'm guessing she knew about it when you were dating? Also congrats on the bebeh, I love me em, my sister had her first this summer and the baby is a minature version of her parents and crawls backwards like a demon, I love her with all muh tiny heart.
>>
>>24878881
>OP is a boring cunt
>She can't get female friends OR male friends

>NO ONE HAS FIGURED THIS OUT

>A debate whether girls and guys can be friends

No, not every guy's dick controls them more and it's THEIR sexuality anyway. Have you been in college? Either a guy has a gf already with female friends, he's gay, not attracted to them, or he's an orbiter. Stop being a boring cunt!
>>
>>24879813
I often don't interact well with women, they find me and my actions/speech to be repugnant.
They also make me very nervous, as I am a closeted lesbian.
I had one female friend I really liked, and she died.
I don't want to go through that again.
>>
>>24879939
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Domebuddy
>>
>>24879939
not comparable to the giant circle of cocks that you're surrounded by, and might even have taken.
>>
File: 1429456216456.jpg (70 KB, 650x1062) Image search: [Google]
1429456216456.jpg
70 KB, 650x1062
>>24879813
OP here, it's because it's harder to find women on the internet, and those women usually are only innit for the beta orbiters. I guess I have the same view on women as most of the guys in this thread and consider myself to be a special snowflake, but the truth is just that it's so much harder to find women who are lonely and want a serious friendship that it is to find guys who are lonely and want a serious friendship.
>>
>>24879969
DEFINITELY NOT A GIRL

spessssssssssssssssssssssssss

>>24879972
I'm a guy that belives women are huge plebs and generally trash at video games, and tastes.

Tell me, what do you play?
>>
>>24879939
>people from /r9k/
>kind-hearted
>loved
We're shitty people, that's why we're posting here about being unloved you dumb fuck.
>>
>>24879972
anon, men generally associate loneliness to
>no gf

When you come around and become good friends with them, they probably want you to be
>gf
>>
>>24878881
You're not entitled to it.
>>
>>24878984
>>24879138
>100 posts for a roastie later
If only they had listened and let this thread die and saged
>>
>>24880005
Maybe not loved, but many people here might really be kind hearted, but simply ruined by life.
>>
>>24879972
JUST. STOP. BEING. A. BORING. CUNT.
>>
>>24880031
I'll be willing to bet that a lot were ruined by the lie that women would share their hobbies.
>>
>oh no too many members of the opposite sex wants to have sex with me
>this is the worst issue the female equivalent of robots faces
WOW you're so brave gals, i wouldn't wanna walk a day in your shoes wowza jeeeeez
>>
>>24880046
THIS TO BE H FARMIRLY
>>
>>24878881
You should just give up on making that kind of friends.
I used to be on same situation, i couldnt get along with other females since too awkward/not interested in their shitty smalltalk/ dont want to party. I once got a male friend but he ended up falling for me. After that i decided that my qt robot boyfriend and fellow drawfags from 4chan are enough and i dont need real friends.
>>
File: 1423280936783.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1423280936783.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>24879970
I've only ever done anything with a single guy, but okay whatever you say.

>>24880002
I play all sorts of games, just trying to get through my steam backlog of all the games I bought on sale lately, except for when I'm playing Terraria or Diablo-clones.

>>24880005
I was being sarcastic.

>>24880036
Why do you get angered so easily Anon? Anything you want to talk about?
>>
>try to make friends in this thread
>no one adds me
O... ok...
>>
>>24879682
Truth is, it seems like an ambush. I've asked girls straight up when I've met them if they have a bf so I can get it straight it my head what the relationship is going to be. Girls laugh at that though: it seems they like the idea of having a beta orbiter and like pretending that they are superior because they left the terms of the relationship open guys don't know how it is. Fuck you, it is an ambush. You're just trying to lead guys on and then drop, as if casually, that you have a bf so they'll stay around because they like you as a person. If you just came out and just said what you were looking for, maybe guys wouldn't care so much. But then you wouldn't get you benefits, would you, cunt?
>>
>>24880060
Sorry famiglio, I thought you were OP.
>>
>>24880064
There is freedom inherent in your isolation.
Befriend yourself.
>>
>>24879944
Thanks anon. I will admit that I definitely got lucky, she is special and I would be in a worse place without her.

You'll find someone who can be like that for you. I don't know you anon and I don't know your strengths, but I'm sure you know how to 'fake it til you make it', it's something us depressed folk need to do daily. Important thing is to be upfront with your girl and talk about everything. If she is worth being with she will understand, or want to understand.

My wife has mild depression so she was already well placed to understand my moods and occasional bouts of being fucked up.

She knew what she was getting into going into the marriage and yeah it has caused strain sometimes, but we always work shit out. Sure, we fight, that's normal. But we never go to bed or leave the house angry, that's our rule.
>>
>>24880093
>any year
>lying on the internet
>>
>>24880077
What makes you think I'm not OP?
>>
>>24880108
Another assumption desu. Can you prove whether you are or not?
>>24878881
>>
>>24880107
>4030/2
>going to that much effort to lie to someone I'll never meet
>>
>girl wants to make new online buddies
>post my info to be friend
>doesnt add me
>some random dude bro adds me

Guys proving again they make better friends.
>>
>>24880093
what happens when you break the rule? Break the marriage?

Marriage is a trap.
>>
>>24880122
I can't prove anything, no. are you >>24879970 ? Because that was very rude of you.
>>
>>24880060
Men and women can't be friends unless one side makes it clear what they want and don't force the other side into making a choice. Women leave it unclear though because it benefits them if the guy thinks he has a chance.
>>
>>24879397
>MEN ARE WEAK

the average man could shatter every bone in your body with relative ease
>>
>>24880151
There's always exceptions to any rule. Shit happens sometimes. We're still married though.

It's only a trap if you struggle.
>>
>>24879397
>incapable of maintaining a friendship

why would they, seriously most guys don't benefit from having a friendship with a female
>>
>girls dont play games/no girls on the internet/girls have boring shit hobbies
>femanon youre such a slut why dont you go play with your kind that even I dont believe exist

just dont act interested, make sure they know you love your bf and will put him first and if they wont talk to you they they were only after potential sex/attention anyway.

Be aware you're on a place with (usually) a much larger male population, so likely this will happen, lots of lonely guys out there.

Make sure your bf is ok with it, ask yourself if some male friends are worth your bf's feelings.
>>
>>24880222
>benefit
is this all men care about? the net gain they get from a friendship? how do guys benefit from a friendship with another guy?
>>
>>24880282
T H I S
H
I
S

Fucking asking your BF if hes cool with you emotionally cheating with losers on the internet.
>>
>>24880060
>Why do you get angered so easily Anon? Anything you want to talk about?
STOP BEING A BORING CUNT
STOP BEING A BORING CUNT
STOP BEING A BORING CUNT
STOP BEING A BORING CUNT
STOP BEING A BORING CUNT
STOP BEING A BORING CUNT
STOP IT!

You can't find a female gamer? Do you live in a fucking hole? I bet you don't even talk to a lot of people. Nobody gonna walk to you and say "hurr wanna vidya XD" if you're not socializing. Stop putting the blame on men because you couldn't get friends from either genders. You're just a boring cunt. That's all you wanna do
>>
>>24880285
Men can lift heavy things, and talk about >no-gf feels

Men can talk to other men about men specific issues that women wouldn't understand.

Men can make a penis joke without feeling weird about it.
>>
>>24880285
Doing things that don't benefit you in some way is illogical
>>
>>24880296
Okay, I know this is just bait, but I want to clarify that I'm not putting the blame on any one gender.
No, I don't have a lot of people I talk to and that's all I really wanted. I never wanted this to be a WOMEN vs MEN thread, I just wanted to find out how I can make friends.
>>
>>24880285
Please read this post.
Nothing is free in life

>>24878984

The point is...STOP BEING BORING
>>
yall postin in a bait thread
>>
>>24880285
Fuck off, you stupid bitch. The only reason women get into friendships is for the benefits to themselves. It would at least make sense if both people could benefit but then you'd be equal and you couldn't have that, could you?
>>
>>24880319
>never wanted this to be a WOMEN vs MEN thread, I just wanted to find out how I can make friends.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT BEING BORING? ?
>>
>>24880282
This is sort of good. But then women play things up and that pisses me off. If a woman cared about her bf and it genuinely showed, then I wouldn't care. I'd even want to know how the bf felt about us hanging out.
>>
>i just want to make friends
>2 people offer
>i just want to make OTHER friends :(
>>
2 people? I added one person, dunno who you are
>>
>>24880420
>assuming women are telling the truth
>>
File: Mads.jpg (504 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Mads.jpg
504 KB, 2000x3000
>>24880445
Meant to quote this, fuck
>>24880420
>>
>>24880181

>DON DON DON, ME MAN, ME PUSH ARGUMENT WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE BECAUSE INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING MENTAL WEAKNESS, UGG UGG

Typical male reaction. His fragile ego, under threat of being shattered by the soft whisperings of the sex he looks down upon, must attempt a display of display of strength to restore his delicate masculinity fufufu...
>>
Why you just plays vidya with your bf? Mens are learning to avoid the friendzone and being betta orbiters nowdays Im sorry 4 u but your best choice is stick at your bf
>>
>>24880285
What do I get out of being 'friends' with you? You have absolutely nothing interesting to say, you laugh at every stupid thing, you're annoying and I share nothing with you.

If you already have a bf, you have nothing to offer. Just fuck off already, whore. I'm bored out of my mind just reading your pathetic posts. Post tits or gtfo.
>>
>>24880222

And that's exactly why you're weak.
Looks like men really can't do everything fufufu...
>>
>>24880474
Oh, fuck off whore. Everyone just leave the thread. The attention these cunts crave ends now.
>>
>>24880466

just saying, no need to get upset

>INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING MENTAL WEAKNESS

if anyone is mentally weak it's women, they cannot function as human beings without being in a realtionship with a man, they quite literally define themselves solely based upon their relationship with him and how 'valuable' their male partner is, their entire sense of self esteem is built upon it
>>
>>24880507

MY THREAD NOW FUFUFU
>>
>>24880525
And you can have it all for yourself
>>
>>24878881
you are not a robot anymore
>>
>>24880515

Kek I haven't been in a relationship for 4 years to concentrate on my education.
It's you little bitches that can't function without pussy on tap hence the constant stream of >tfwngf threads.

Pathetic.

MEN ARE WEAK
MEN ARE WEAK
>>
>>24880536

As it's with everything in life, including your undiverted attention :3

Yesss give me more, fill me up Anon!
>>
>>24878881
Girl here, I have those feels. The way I dealt with them is like telling them they are going to literally be a beta orbiter kek if they fall in love cos I already love someone else. If they still want to be around you make sure you humiliate them and call them kek so they remember their place; some guys like it. Other wise they can leave. If you pull this off welcome to having a harem and a million beta bitches who buy you shit on steam.

But I guess you could lie too. It gets more people mad at you if they find out. At least when someone calls me a whore or whatever I can just be like yea and I don't give a fuck. When you lie it seems like you give a fuck what they thing. I don't give a fuck what a bunch of beta bitches think. I love them though they are great. If it wasn't for my bitches I wouldn't live the NEET lifestyle that I do.

I'll add you on skype OP if you want to be friends.
>>
>>24880685
Oh and you already know that they leave the moment your cunt is not available for them, they all expect something from you so don't feel bad having high demands like this. Sure tons of insecure nerds will not talk to you but chances are they aren't even half worth shit to you anyway, even for something as simple as intelligent conversation.
>>
>>24880282
Also girl here op i'll add you to steam if you want, though i cant promise to be that active until after my exams -_-
>>
>>24878881
They want to fug your bagina :-DDDD
>>
>>24879047
spoken like a true conniving faggot, unable to form friendships based on ideology, seeing and looking for profit in every form of human contact.
a roach to be smothered, that's what you are.
>>
>>24878888
Wise words tbqh famm
>>
>>24878881
Why can't you have conversations and play games with your bf? That's kinda why you have a partner, so you have someone to do shit with.
>>
>>24881383
We don't really have anything in common, i'm just with him because he's tall, confident and the sex is good.
>>
Fuck off whore you just want beta orbiters who give you free shit

Women are utter scum
>>
>>24878881
They're either only interested in vagina, you're boring, or both.
>>
Women are shit tier friends. The only reason to talk to one is to date or get into their pants.
>>
File: the_rock_with_added_eyebrow.jpg (19 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
the_rock_with_added_eyebrow.jpg
19 KB, 277x400
>>24879953
>died of being female
>>
>>24878881
Because women make shit friends. All you do is gossip about other people and other shallow bullshit. Guys literally only want to fuck you because it's all you're good for.
>>
>>24878881
There was an initial attraction that they had to you, and we cant see your personality, we can see your body. Its very hard to find someone who will approach you just to communicate as a human being, why would they? The fact of the matter is, they saw your body, and they liked what they saw. Thats just how most men work.
>>
men and women are not meant to be friends
>>
>>24878881
Maybe the guys wonder why you're hanging out with them instead of your bf. I wanna fuck all my female friends. That's not why I'm friends with them, but if it came to it, I'd do it. If they get a bf tho, I'm not trying to step on some dudes toes. I'm not trying to listen to relationship problems, hear about your sex life, any of that. It has nothing to do with your gender because I don't talk about that shit with my male friends.

The problem with female friends is that when they get a relationship with somebody else, they often treat you like a female friend. No more vidya and beers because maybe bf doesn't like her getting drunk around other dongs. Now I only see you at fuckin Starbucks or some other stupid shit we never did before because what we used to do platonically is now weird.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.