[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white guys will get mad about this http://youtu.be/mZxiBdP4bIg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 864x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 864x863
white guys will get mad about this
http://youtu.be/mZxiBdP4bIg
>>
>>24878788
>video is just a constant loop of a clip only a few seconds long

Damn right it'll make me mad.
>>
>>24878811
Why would anybody do this?
This is the downfall of optimization.
>>
LOL , cousins lol
>>
>>24878788
lel imagine if a white person did this to a pack of niggers.
>>
Pretty funny to me. Does that make me a kek?
>>
I understand get the joke
>>
>>24878788
>specifically going for a fat middle aged white family

blacks are pussies desu.
>>
>>24878788
>white guys will get mad about this
Maybe southern white trash guys, other then that everyone else says that the deep south fucks their cousins.
>>
>>24879629
I'm from the south and I've never seen this. Maybe it was a thing at some point in time. It isn't now.
>>
>>24879688
I am too, i live in Macon. It's still a sterotype and yeah the deeper into the boonies the more white trash people look. Going to Walmart in Millidgeville is kind of hilarious it's honestly worse then going in Macon.
>>
>>24879716
Yeah well I live in south carolina. The only deeper south than that is Mississippi. Rednecks are everywhere but they are hugely christian and wouldn't go against bible.
>>
>>24879749
the bible is filled with incest, friend.
>>
>>24879776
If I was white I'd have incest too. If you are black you have ugly as women in your family.
>>
>>24879749
That's kind of everywhere except in large rich suburban area like forsyth that has a good 60% liberal though and 40% christian though. Although my friend goes to ole miss and so i read their yik yak and it's hilarious how not christian they are but still dislike black, gays, Muslims, and pretty much everything else.
>>
>>24878788
At first I thought this was fucked up, but then I remember my aunt being called a nigger by a white kids on multiple occasions.
>>
>>24880328
>my aunt being called nigger
>two wrongs make a right
This is what makes it so hard for me to help out black people in real life.
>>
>>24880328
You do realize you view black and white people as almost do different factions. Right?
>>
>bix nood muhfugen da kush in

What
>>
>>24879605
he says on 4chan
>>
>>24879605
>one faggot blackie did it
>all blacks are pussies
Wake the fuck up Darryl!
>>
>>24880407
Fuck you honkey, like you'd ever be kind to a black person either way.
>>
>>24880677
>he dindu nuffin!
Niggers are so predictable.
>>
>>24880677
I already have many times.
>>
>>24880328

This isn't fucked up at all. Only pussy whiteys get mad when their race gets roasted. Also, your aunt probably was a nicegirl
>>
>>24881190
>be white
>say nigger
>all the niggers in vicinity chimp out stomping their feet and calling me racist craka
hmmm
>>
>>24881419
Based on your post you are so they got that one right
>>
when did 4chan get so many niggs that can't handle the bantz?
>>
>>24881448
but you said only white people get offended when you say bad things about their race
>>
>>24881499
I never said anything i just showed up to this thread
>>
>>24878788
I found this humorous. But probably because I live in Kentucky.
>>
File: 1447853170805.jpg (67 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
1447853170805.jpg
67 KB, 528x960
DUDE RACIAL TENSIONS
LMAO
>>
This happens all the time, and 90% of the time when the nigger heckler in the car gets completely destroyed by a comeback he chimps out, bolts out of the car swinging his fists and crying racism.
>>
>>24878788

Why would I get mad a this? It's like watching a mcdonald's employee make fun of the color of a 60,000 dollar sports car, it's kind of sad/funny.
>>
>>24880677

>hurr durr [racial epithet]

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>24878788
Why would white guys be mad? It just makes the black guy seem like an asshole
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.