[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody always says single mothers are the worst parents but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1444867038684.gif (498 KB, 455x281) Image search: [Google]
1444867038684.gif
498 KB, 455x281
Everybody always says single mothers are the worst parents but why doesn't anyone talk about single fathers? They're just as bad, if not worse, and they rape their children on top of it.
>>
Single dads are pretty cool and don't rape anybody
>>
>>24878407
>and they rape their children on top of it
no, that was just your dad t.b.h f.a.m

they've got counselling for that you know, you should check it out
>>
File: bait fishing pole.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait fishing pole.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>24878407
>and they rape their children on top of it.
You really must try harder anon. I know that you are clearly retarded and all, but at least make a modicum of a tiny effort.
>>
fags will dp you
if you think taking one dick up your ass is hard then just wait and see about two pozzed dicks
>>
File: 5aeujL1.jpg (71 KB, 907x858) Image search: [Google]
5aeujL1.jpg
71 KB, 907x858
>>24878407
>but why doesn't anyone talk about single fathers? They're just as bad, if not worse, and they rape their children on top of it.

They actually tend to be better because in those rare cases where the father gets custody, the guy has to provably be much better than the girl.
>>
>>24878442
99% of children raped by a parent are raped by their dads. Indisputable facts.
>>
>>24878407
>and they rape their children on top of it.
women have a much much higher ration of child abuse than fathers
besides, modern women are materialistic whores who teach their kids to be assholes
>>
File: 1449654790378.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
1449654790378.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
>>24878407
>They're just as bad, if not worse
ayylmao
>>
>>24878407
Every single father I've known is detached as fuck. They always seem way too serious, if they have joy; it's in private and they have always been decent providers. They seem to just begrudgingly accept they have to be a dad and just get the job done. None of the kids have ever been fucked up or turned beta the way a single mother would, but I admit this is all anecdotal.
>>
>>24878451
rape in this society is gender based . technically a women cant rape a boy.
just look at all cases , most of them go free. and society says "nice" while if a man would rape he would get 30years in prison.
>>
>>24878430
Mine did...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.