[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I start at Penn State main in less than one month. What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I start at Penn State main in less than one month. What do I do?
>>
>>24878343

Classes can be hard. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
>>
>>24878343
Don't use the showers.
>>
go to class, do your work, stop posting stupid threads on r9k
>>
>>24878463
Yeah, I know all of that as I'm being paid to go so it is my job to do well, but I just mean university in general.
>>
>>24878476

Don't start doing drugs just for the sake of doing better in school.

Better to get B's and C's rather than get A's by pumping yourself full of drugs.
>>
>>24878476

the point of the post was mostly stop posting stupid threads on r9k. there's and idefinetly large number of kids starting uni, and many of them post on r9k, and there are uni general thread everyday so your thread is stupid

>>24878510

this guy is wrong. moderate drug use gets you better grades and they are fun to use. only stupid faggots don't use drugs
>>
>>24878510
Enjoy your B's, C's, and mediocre life

I'm riding the adderall train straight into scholarships and jobs in prestigious firms.
>actually so broke I NEED scholarships or I'm gonna drown in financial ruin
>don't actually like taking adderall but it's 4am and I'm still studying from 5pm
>>
Seriously, go to classes. Also, try to make a habit of studying in the library to kill procrastination.
>>
File: aurobindo2.png (72 KB, 1037x993) Image search: [Google]
aurobindo2.png
72 KB, 1037x993
>>24878537

Stay away from that Aurobindo shit.
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11 KB, 235x235
>>24878537
>he's trying to get people to think that he studies for 11 hours straight
lol shut the fuck up you dumb faggot
>>
>>24878635

I used to spend 10 hours straight on homework. 11 isn't that much of a stretch.
>>
>>24878644
You're just an idiot, then. Spending more than 4 hours a day on homework just means that you're either too dumb for the major or you don't know how to manage your time. Pick one.
>>
>>24878662

No, it meant my professors assigned too much homework.

My major was Spanish, my second language. Even the native Spanish speakers said the workload was insane.

Quit with the just world meme. It's not reality.
>>
>>24878343
University Park, eh? PSU bro reporting in. Study at the business building. Don't fall for the "oh study in your dorm" BS if you're an incoming freshman. The library is nice but it's way to crowded and you'll never find a good seat in the last month before finals.

Also, y'know, don't be a chad cunt and don't try to rape anyone. You'd be surprised at how many people don't seem to be able to follow those two rules.
>>
>>24878854
>my major was spanish
>11 hours of studying
lmao
>>
>>24878662

>11 hours of studying

do you mean homework? Because I can't imagine you'd need to study for 11 hours to learn a unit of a Spanish class, but it would make sense if you had 11 hours of assigned work
>>
>>24878864
I'll be a first semester freshman, but I'm a returning student. It's a bit odd. Right now, my housing is West Halls in Hamilton, which is apparently a nice place.

What is the campus life like? I'm having a hard time imagining it. I have a feeling that the dorms are just wacky with people making noise and being annoying all of the time. I also feel bad for whoever my roommate is as I don't think that I'm a cool person to live with, but I'm not even sure if people spend that much time in the dorm at all.
>>
>>24878343
Get a real job while you are in school that is related to your degree. Get a minor in something useful too, like business or a foreign language. Graduate in five years instead of four to make things easier on yourself. Join the best student organizations that allow for meaningful relationships to form, not fun but useless clubs where you come for once a week and do nothing.

>>24878925
Not that guy, but Spanish at my uni was tough. 500+ in vocab words every week.
>>
>>24878902

How good is your Spanish, bud?
>>
>>24879134
fagagott
>>
I spend close to 11 hours a day studying in Med school
>>
>>24879897
not smart enough for it.
>>
bumping :c pls help me
>>
>>24878537
not the guy you quoted but you must literally be retarded if you need to take adderall and "study" for "11 hours" to get decent grades. i graduated with a 3.8 GPA in mathematics and im not a genius by any means.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.