[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sex are you? What do you think of transsexuals? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 1443831713952.jpg (231 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1443831713952.jpg
231 KB, 1080x1920
What sex are you?

What do you think of transsexuals?

Would you be friends with one? Fuck one? Date one? Marry?
>>
>>24878243
i am one and only date other trans people
>>
>>24878243
i am a tranny except I'll never tell anyone and will take the secret to my grave whenever I kill myself

i hate being a tranny
>>
>>24878243
male

strange

yes, no, no
>>
>>24878279
>>24878282
Trannies aren't allowed to respond in this thread.
>>
I "dated" (read: fucked one multiple times)

At first it was ok but the novelty wears off and you realise you're fucking a bloke. Now i find the repulsive
>>
I think they're mostly manchildren that realized being a womanchild is actually seen as ok and even attractive so they decided to try to be that.
I was friends with a couple that were both trans. The biological dude ended up reverting back to his normal gender after they broke up, according to a friend who was closer to them.
I would fuck one. I love dick and I love women. I wanna crossdress too.
>>
Male

Most of them are pretty insane but I don't have much room to talk and I'd it makes them happy then whatever. There's a lot of really disgusting people that are trannies but that is the smart with every group of people. I'm sure there are some I would get along with

Friends sure.

Fuck maybe but it really depends on the circumstances

Marry, probably not. I would definitely do a serious relationship with one if we clicked but marriage in general is a scary prospect
>>
>>24878243
Holly show me your butthole again
>>
>f
>I dont hate them, I'd try to treat them as normal as possible, but i cant help but think its a mental disorder which has become normalised.
>Friends absolutely, date nope, fuck nope, marry nope.
>>
male

weird, but hot

i'd fuck one
>>
yes to all of those <3

>this will never happen
>>
>>24878497
>what sex are you?
Yes.
>>
>>24878507
I'm male, and 90% mtf's seem to like women more than men, so there's no hope there. I'm not gonna pretend to be a girl just to get one.

I had a crush on this really fem qt guy in a class this semester, but it meant nothing because they're all straight anyway.

tl;dr: I'm not a girl
>>
I take pity on them
>>
>>24878282
If you hate being a trannies why are you one ?
>>
>What sex are you?
Male.
>What do you think of transsexuals?
I see them as equally appealing as natural born women if not more.
>Would you be friends with one?
Yes.
>Fuck one?
If we love each other and they want me to. I'm more submissive, though.
>Date one?
Yes.
>Marry?
I don't really care for marriage either way.
>>
File: 1449649531748.jpg (294 KB, 1174x892) Image search: [Google]
1449649531748.jpg
294 KB, 1174x892
fuck off with your inbred tranny bullshit
>>
>>24878243
If they are cute, yes I'd marry/date/fuck them.
>>
>>24878581
>If you hate being a trannies why are you one ?

This literally makes no sense
>>
File: u fokin wot.jpg (60 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
u fokin wot.jpg
60 KB, 300x299
>>24878243
I am male, I think they cool, I am friends with more than one, and anything further depends on the individual.

Someone could ask me "Would you have sex with someone with painted toenails" and I would obviously say yes only for them to post a picture of an inbred baboon with painted toenails with a cheeky little
>implying
Hanging off it like a stuck turd, and knowing r9k they'd get people agreeing, so the most I can say is I don't see them as any different. There are trans people I would and wouldn't involve myself with just like there are for any demographic.
>>
Female.
Transfolk are just like anyone else. I'd date a transman and marry him if I loved him enough.
>>
>>24878243

male (cis)

asking me what i think of transsexuals is a difficult question because (at least i assume) they vary in character, personality and preferences almost as much if not as much as trans people. i'd rather judge on an individual basis.

>friends?
yes, and i have been with both a MtF before they came out, and a FtM who is out.

>fuck?
as a demisexual i'm open to fuck anyone only if we already have an established degree of emotional intimacy, so...

>date?
>marry?
theoretically yes and yes. in fact, my medications fucked with me to such a degree that i feel i got a glimpse into what it's like to be dysphoric, and suddenly this whole door was opened to being able to better understand, empathise and click with trans women - even to a greater degree than cis women.
i've since lost any desire to relationship cis women (although when i get off meds that could change again), but at least for the time being i am incredibly drawn to the idea of getting to know more trans women with the hope that one day i find someone i can really click with.

... so anyone wanna talk?
>>
Male.
They are disgusting freaks.
>>
>>24878876
as much as cis* people
>>
>>24878876
>demisexual
this better be bait nigger
>>
>>24878940
if you can't beat em join em. find as many shitty things that nobody cared about in bygone eras and exploit it for your progressive stack.
why not? the world is going to shit so we may as well.
>>
>What sex are you?
White male cis scum shitlord

I empathize with them and their suffering but think they need anxiolytics and therapy rather than surgery and horemone treatment.

Yes.
>Fuck one?
Most likely not. If he/she no matter the sex is boyishly androgynous, wants my D and is relatively sane I could be convinced to.

>Date one?
>marry one?
No. I have enough depression and anxiety of my own, and also I'm not into tits or vaginas.
>>
>>24878530
marry me and then kiss me and stuff and call me pretty
>>
Demisexuals, transgenders, women, otherkin, ethnic and religious minorities, queers, normies, socially apt people.
>this is what /r9k/ has become
>>
>>24878282
Then why become transsexual if you hate it?
>>
>>24879009
>become transsexual

Do people really not take the time to google what transsexualism is?

Do you actually think anyone on planet earth would willingly 'become' transsexual?
>>
If there was one that was like my Japanese animes then yes to all three
>>
>>24879024
Yeah I read about it and t sounds like faggot whos going for extra tumblr oppression points
>>
>>24878370
What being a guy is so much easier. I feel ashamed constantly of everything as a girl. It's awful.
>>
>What sex are you?
Male.
They can be hot when young, most are crazy though, even worse than girls
Sure, on the rare chance of finding a cool one
>Fuck one?
Yeah, most are ugly though
>Date one?
Yeah, most are ugly and/or crazy though
>Marry?
No, they lose their looks very quickly in their 20s, even worse than girls, also they're generally very unproductive because they're too busy worrying about their gender identity so they become useless later in life.
>>
>>24879065
That's probably because you're not a girl
>>
>>24879060
Transgender is the catch all faggot tumblr meme. Real transsexuals are born that way and suffer tremendously not being in the correct body. Disgusting crossdressing fucks try to label themselves as transsexuals to legitimize their degeneracy. I want to be a beautiful woman and feel I am. Id rather die than look oract like a disgusting freak like Bruce hon Jenner. I hate them more than you ever possibly could.
>>
>What sex are you?
cis male
Most are pretty crazy,
>Date one?
I dated an FtM, the sex was extremely hot.
>>
>>24879145
nah it's from growing up in a loveless and abusive household.
>>
>>24879192
It's because you grew up a dude.
>>
>What sex are you?
male

mental illness, get help and stop cutting your dicks off.

>Would you be friends with one? Fuck one? Date one? Marry?
friends, sure(providing I like them as a person, won't be friends with you just 'cause you're a trap). fuck, no. date, no. against marriage in general so no.
>>
File: 1316532829654.png (121 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1316532829654.png
121 KB, 325x325
I have never seen a passable tranny in real life. 99% of the time they look disgusting - giving you the same sense of disgust as that chimera dog child in FMA. That said when I was 17 - 19 I fapped over line trap a lot.

I would date a tranny and thought about it recently. I just can't relate to women. They seem to only pursue the shallowest understanding of things. At this point in my life I'm willing to look past a dick or inside out penis vagina
>>
>>24879192
Also why does every tranny I've ever met have a sob story about abusive families? Probably a connection there
>>
>>24879239
How would you know they were passable if you met them irl? Surely you'd just think they were a girl?
>>
>>24879239
>I have never seen a passable tranny in real life.
How would you know they're a tranny if they're passable?
>>
>>24879260
>>24879266
if you can't tell biological women from passable trannys you're doing something wrong.
>>
trannies fail to realise they will only have sexual value until they are about 35-40 tops. from then on they won't get anymore attention
>>
>>24879279
if you don't know what passable means then you're doing something wrong
>>
>>24879303
passable means looks like a woman

they still are not a women, I can dress up all I want and get all the surgery I want and there will be telltale signs i'm a man.

like my adams apple, and y chromosome.

anyway i'm out. this thread's getting derailed fast.
>>
>>24878243
Male

Think they can be either hot or disgusting. They're free to do what they wanna do.

Wouldn't date one because I worry about what others think too much. I'd fuck one and not tell anybody though. Maybe suck his/her dick.
>>
>>24879336
>like my adams apple
What is surgical shaving
>>
>>24879303
Passable = fuckable

>>24879282
This. Once they hit 40 the wheels fall off completely. Like some chicken skin monstrosity.
>>
>>24879353
glad I caught this, that's fucking horrifying.

I think i'm gay now.
>>
>>24878243
M

Meh, I have the same mild desire for them to be happy that I have about every other stranger. Unless they're tumbler-tier SJWs who'll try to police the pronouns I'll use and the jokes I'lll make in which case they can fuck off.

Friend, fuck, date, marry, whatever. All depends on their appearance and personality. If I enjoy the time I spend with them and they make my dick hard then why would I care if my gf/wife has or had a dick?
Seriously, why would it matter in the slightest?
>>
File: Nanami Igarashi.jpg (19 KB, 328x435) Image search: [Google]
Nanami Igarashi.jpg
19 KB, 328x435
>>24879336
>you can tell what a person's chromosomes are by looking at them

Funfact, one time I posted a picture of tom hardy labeled as buck angel on /lgbt/ and I got 20 replies all saying how obvious the signs are that he was born female, but it was a fucking picture of tom hardy labeled as buck angel. Obviously when you're looking for dots to connect you'll find them
>>
>>24879336
>like my adams apple
Modifiable by surgery, also not noticeable on some men anyway.

>y chromosome.
What makes chromosomes the ultimate identifier of sex and gender? Chromosomal defects are a thing.
>>
>>24879282
>>24879361
>implying that's any different from other women
>>
File: 1437330983584.png (6 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1437330983584.png
6 KB, 239x211
>>24878243
Male.

I think they're mentally ill and encouraging them only leads to further illness.
>>
>>24879149
>>24878282

biggest crock of shit of the month

get help you freaks
>>
>>24879239
I've thought this too then i realized the transgender person at my uni who's fully transitioned looks better then a good amount of girls i see. And not like the obvious fat ones but like the skinny girls with ugly or masculine faces. If she wan't to do it why stop her?
>>
>>24879456

I guarantee you that if you got a hundred random 40 year old women they would look better than their tranny counterparts.
>>
>>24879510
And I can guarantee the opposite. It doesn't mean anything if you don't actually provide evidence.
>>
>>24879510
Transgender people spend all their time on how they look because it's a choice they made defying cultural norms. Girls can be ugly, girls get periods, girls make worse girls then guys.
>>
>>24879524
I don't think you could post a single picture of a good looking 40+ year old tranny
>>
>>24878243
I'm biologically male, and want nothing more than to be female. However, I know that due to my age and build, I wouldn't make a good chick, so I'm holding out hope for crazy future tech
>>
>>24879568
I'm sort of like this too and I've always wondered.

Would transgender people exist if women clothing wasn't taboo for men, or would it take the idea of women being caring a sweet and what not going away to appease people like us as well.
>>
>>24879510
>>24879549
Sex reassignment is a new field, any 40+ transsexual around today would've undergone treatment late in life, and transitioning is far less effective with age.

Wait a couple of years for this generation of transsexuals who have been undergoing treatment since they were teenagers to reach their 40s and they'll look just as good as a genetic female.
>>
why can't women be women anymore?

why are they all acting so masculine?
>>
>>24879593
Nah, I want to be female for the biological reasons. I want all the bits, and everything that comes with em. I mean, yeah, women's clothing is comfy, and I'll go out in a dress once in a while, but I wouldn't say that women's clothing being taboo had any influence on me.
>>
>>24879602
>acting so masculine?
I hope this is a joke because masculine women have been a thing since forever. They're just the only people who give you the time of day anon.
>>
Male dating a ftm. He's p cool I guess, but if he wasn't even chiller than I am about lgbtbbq I'd be worried it might be a bother
>>
Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Even though they're usually riddled with mental illness, they're still more human than bio women.
>>
>>24879668
bullshit

it's the anti-gender role stuff and feminism that has turned girls off being girls
>>
>>24879829
>it's the anti-gender role stuff and feminism that has turned girls off being girls
Good, don't raise them to be bitches let them discover that having a good personality they enjoy having is desirable and attractive to others. too many girls are fake, lots of guys are too but no one cares about guys so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>24879216
I didn't grow up a guy. I spent all my time hating everything I did being a girl forced to do guy things and being banned from anything girly. Forced to crossdress. My family is extremely Christian and thinks lgbt is just F for faggots. I can't do anything with them. I can't even give my mom a hug and tell her I love you becausethat's too effeminate and faggy. That just pisses me off even more because I'm not gay nor dies trying to force myself to be gay. Its wrong and sick and makes me feel worse than doing cis male things. I always got forced into alpha male roles and usually got them and wasn't really emotionally attached to it, so it gave me this like super alpha persona where everyone thought I was extreme and crazy. It made it easy to run away from the pain and distance myself from it while protecting you socially. Nobody can call you a faggot if you're the one going around face fucking girls just causeyou can.

But all that alpha shit no matter how far you take it cause everyone is always with that "you can cure dysphoria by being more of a man" bullshit. But you just get more and more alienated and dead inside and your entire life is a lie and you either transition or keep going and become a navy seal and you're that psycho fucker who always takes point fully suicidal wanting to die. The other half of the trans girls don't do this because they are weak (or maybe more girly than me) and they usually end up in pen broken being used craving live and attention from anyone desperately being loved.
>>
>>24879829
>everyone should do and act as I want them to

If you were born 100 years ago, you'd say that a girl wearing trousers is a bad thing too.
>>
File: 1445972852584.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1445972852584.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>>24879890
>I can't even give my mom a hug and tell her I love you becausethat's too effeminate and faggy.

That's fucking horrible.
>>
male

I've fapped to traps both 2D and 3D for years, so I'd probably fuck one
I am already friends with one
Date? I suppose, I don't see the big deal
Wouldn't marry anyone
>>
File: 1414870373088.jpg (165 KB, 1610x1389) Image search: [Google]
1414870373088.jpg
165 KB, 1610x1389
What kind of failed man wishes he were inferior?
>>
>>24879890
>cause everyone is always with that "you can cure dysphoria by being more of a man" bullshit.

I'd expect robots to understand how wrong this is more than anyone. How many times do you see people here who get angry when some normalfag tells them to solve their social anxiety, depression, etc with bullshit like "just b urself :)"?
You don't solve depression by pretending to be happy, you don't solve gender dysphoria by pretending like your assigned gender is right.
>>
>>24879149
I didn't really know just how much it sucks to be a real trans person until I found out a coworker was one. The guy was like 5x the robot I was and I couldn't figure out what his deal was. When he admitted while drinking together that he was trans and hates being in a male body everything suddenly clicked.

He was pretty annoying with how majorly depressed he was, but learning he was trans and afraid to tell anyone made me realize why he was such a reclusive sadsack.

>>24878243
I don't know how I really feel about real trans people. It sucks to be them, but it's something I still can't really understand. The people on tumblr that call themselves trans but don't actually experience any body dysmorphia are annoying pieces of shit usually. Got no respect for them if they actually attack real trans people.
>>
>>24879941
How old are you? This is how a lot of people figure out they're bi and have a lot of repressed feeling and had a lot of thoughts of:

>no i'm straight, it's not wrong to be gay but i'm straight, and even if i'm not im still just going to marry a woman anyway so it doesn't matter
>>
>>24879216
Its because dysphoria is psychological torture. 40% of us kill ourselves. Almost all trans I've met have attempted suicde multiple times. My friend and I found out that if we hasn't met each other that we both had a suicdie pact for xmas the year we met.Before I transitioned Id have amental breakdown pretty much everyday. I'd have to pull over on the freeway sometimes cause I'd just break and sob uncontrollably. Or id have to leave class orjustnot show up and cry. I usually cried for several hours a day. I became a binge drinking alcoholic, get in verbal fights with everyone in the hopes that someone would kill me, take jobs where there was a chance someone could shoot me, self mutilate, There's still a good chance I'll kill myself. You never truly heal from that stuff. I'm currently saving up money to move across the country and try and start living for the first time in my life. I'm giving up my family and everything just for this chance to be happy and be myself instead of being this fucking male caricature everyone wants me to be. Id never wish dysphoria on anyone. It's awful. If I could have traded being completely blind to not have had dysphoria, I might take it. I know I've fucked my body taking hormones and I gladly did that just to get it to stop just a little bit. It's completely worth it
>>
>>24879992
No one assigned your gender, except maybe God, if you believe in that kind of thing.

You got your gender based on the luck of the draw. There is nothing that you can do to change it. You are accutely aware of this throughout your whole life, because if you truly could change your sex then there would be no issues whatsoever. Because you are so aware of it, even after inverting your penis and enlarging your breasts (or getting implants), you continue to demand that others partake in your delusion with you, like a drug addict that must know others tolerate his addiction. Above all, you DO NOT want people to know that you have a problem, which is why you scream bigotry when someone refuses to call a cat a dog.
>>
F
Don't care either way
No. No. No. No.
>>
>>24878243
Cisgender heterosexual white male.

I think they're disgusting and need to be exterminated.

No, I've met a couple trannies and they are all disgusting mentally ill degenerates.
>>
File: 2015-12-08_13-53-33.png (233 KB, 504x487) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-08_13-53-33.png
233 KB, 504x487
>>24880016
I stopped caring about my sexuality when I was around 13 since I figured I'd never get together with anyone anyway. I'd assume I'm bi I guess, I've seen one guy I'd fuck in my life plus traps. I'm 25.
>>
>>24879890
>>24880027
You guys belong in a home of some kind tbqh
>>
>>24880038
>No one assigned your gender, except maybe God, if you believe in that kind of thing.
>You got your gender based on the luck of the draw.
Okay, how does that change anything?
>There is nothing that you can do to change it.
I may never be able to change my chromosomes, but chromosomes are not the ultimate indicator of gender. Anything and everything else I can change or will be able to change with future technology.
>You are accutely aware of this throughout your whole life, because if you truly could change your sex then there would be no issues whatsoever. Because you are so aware of it, even after inverting your penis and enlarging your breasts (or getting implants), you continue to demand that others partake in your delusion with you, like a drug addict that must know others tolerate his addiction. Above all, you DO NOT want people to know that you have a problem, which is why you scream bigotry when someone refuses to call a cat a dog.
Now you're just making wild assumptions. I don't give a shit what others think of me, people can be as intolerant as they like.
>>
>>24880081
>Anything and everything else I can change or will be able to change with future technology.
You do not know that for sure.
>intolerant
Your choice of words betrays your true thoughts. You people believe that there is no way to change who you are so we might as well kill you off. But you seem to be doing that to yourselves in droves.
>>
>>24880081
please end your disgraceful life subhuman
>>
>>24880100
>Your choice of words betrays your true thoughts. You people believe that there is no way to change who you are so we might as well kill you off. But you seem to be doing that to yourselves in droves.
More wild assumptions.
>>
>>24880049
>I stopped caring about my sexuality when I was around 13 since I figured I'd never get together with anyone anyway.
I have to ask why? did you feel like you couldn't improve yourself in order to be with someone? How did you give up so early?
>>
>>24878243
>What sex are you?
Male
Mentally ill people in desperate need of medical help
I try to avoid insane people in my life
>>
>>24878243

Male

I dunno, they seem a little unstable mentally and socially. (for good reasons)

Would I date/fuck/marry?
I don't know, I guess I'd fuck one (im ok with that) But a serious relationship? probably not.
>>
>>24880117
I think it was after my first and only crush? I glanced at her in French class once, her friends saw it, they laughed at me. I figured why bother, she's out of my league anyway. It's been a steady decline of "eh, why bother, he/she is out of my league anyway" ever since. I've reached the point where I don't desire a relationship anymore, although I'd like to have friends.
>>
>>24880133
>I try to avoid insane people in my life
you're on 4chan
what does that say about you?
>>
>>24879549
See
>>24879598
Bioidentical estrogen want made till like the 80s anon. When they say people like Bruce Jenner took hormones in the past, he fucking didn't. What he took was sythetic not real human hormone but mother fucking Premarin. Aka pregant mare urine aka fucking horse piss. Ask the trans in like /lgbt/ started in their 20s. Trans people need to get on mines prior to puberty. Even then it's a fucking random basket of his work. Practically every country has its own meds and amount and the drugs they put you on in the usa are illegal in the uk and visa versa. Then endocrinologistd have zero training and your Googlefu is stronger than their Harvard medical degree and they just sorta go I DUNNO at you and shrug and put you on something. Your development is based on your hormones anon. You being a cis male who's brain developed on testosterone in the early fetal stages like normal, could be given chemically induced gender dysphoria if we killed your T and pumped you full of estrogen. Youd physically look the same as any other mtf but youd be suffering instead of getting better.
>>
Female
Some are legit, some are deeply disturbed individuals using it as an outlet for other mental and personality disorders. It should be allowed, but they shouldn't be coddled.
Friends- I am already, but I've also stopped being friends with a male histrionic because he thought transitioning could bring him attention and lesbian pussy.
Fuck/date/marry (if these are different categories you may have upsetting views on pair bonding and relationships)- I don't want to be seen as a homosexual, so that would leave me with transmen. They're usually more politically aligned with the extreme left, or are edgy. I have found myself attracted to one before, but they was too young for me, and will likely decide to be a woman again anyway.
>>
>>24878243
am I gay if I want to fuck pic related?
he's a cute guy
>>
>>24880164
Looks like an average woman desu
>>
>>24880165
>but I've also stopped being friends with a male histrionic because he thought transitioning could bring him attention and lesbian pussy.
Chris-chan?
>>
>>24880161
>Then endocrinologistd have zero training and your Googlefu is stronger than their Harvard medical degree
as a mentally ill cis guy, this rings so true with my experience with bog standard psychiatrists too.
they're hopeless.
>>
>>24880170
Assbro's face isn't that cute, but I love the other parts
>>
how much penis is 1 vagina worth these days?
is there a reliable vagina value chart?
>>
Female

Either they're insane sluts or nice folks

Yes, yes, yes, yes
>>
>>24878243
I dated a FtM for five months this year. The best five months of my life to be honest. I miss him.
>>
>>24880189
post pls
never seen b4
>>
>>24880186
I wish I knew that maniac.
No, a local friend I was sad to have slip off into a self-obsessed piece of shit statist.
He was one of the funniest fellows I knew.
>>
>>24879890

Sounds fake bruh. But if your family really are like that then just leave them. Its very simple really.
>>
>>24879593
It has nothing to do with clothes anon. You still know and feel like a guy when you're naked right? When I see myself naked I cry because everything is wrong. It doesn't matter if it's aesthetically pleasing, it's completely wrong. It's like you jumped into someone else's body and you just want yours back.
>>
>>24878243
ITT: People using the 'assigned gender' bullshit.
See the attached picture?
Unless you are in the tiny, tiny handful of people with a legit geneetic disorder at the moment shown in this photo BOOM! Your genetics were determined.
XX? - you are female
XY? you are male
Done. The end. It is over. That is reality.
>Bu-bu-but muh gender!
Fuck off with your mis-used words. 'Gender' is a grammatical term that refers to the status of certain parts of speech in some languages. Its use to replace 'sex' was made up in my lifetime because using words improperly confuses people and allows you to spew bullshit.
>But muh gender refers to cultural norms!
Yeah?
Which culture, moron? Latino culture where men are publicly emotional with open, dramatic displays of affection and sorrow? New England WASP culture where everyone is reserved and emotionally distant? FFS, there are multiple 'cultures' in just England, let alone the freakin' world. If you want to discuss culture, DISCUSS CULTURE!
>Oh. That's right. That means you might be "appropriating" something
>Bu-bu-but muh happiness!
Trans people are *mentally ill*. They are very directly crazy. Playing along is at best a short-term palliative - a huge percentage of tans who transition commit suicide.
Stop enabling madness.
>>
>>24880158
None of you are in my life
>>
>>24880219

Yup, sounds like a brain disorder. Im not even trying to be mean. Just trying to be honest. I just wish we didn't have to deal with bullshit like that in our lives, but as you live you find out that life is mostly shit.
>>
>>24880267
no, but you are one of us

and you are in your own life
>>
File: 1445980060652.webm (1 MB, 608x390) Image search: [Google]
1445980060652.webm
1 MB, 608x390
>>24880206
Looked quickly through my folder, only found this one. I know there is one out there with more of the face but it's probably in my unsorted folder that contains thousands of files.
>>
>>24879902
fuck trousers
>>
>>24880257
>See the attached picture?
N-no.
>>
>>24880257

I Agree, I'd love to be a futa though. I guess it would be awesome to make your own body and transfer your mind into it.
>>
>>24880288
There were that one ?dropbox?folder which contained a lot of webm and also pics.
Do you have that one or something similar?
>>
>>24880341
Just stuff I've collected over time, including ~exclusive~ pictures just posted on /int/. I'd like to get that dropbox folder though, since it's likely I lack a lot of stuff.
>>
>>24878243
female (bring the harpoons)
No. No. No. No.

I was friends with one then I found out he was one (wanting to be a she) and then I NOPE'd the fuck out of there.
>>
>>24880358
I think I'll add not having to deal with trannies to my list of reasons why having no friends is good.
>>
File: 4111827314_1cf205f4c2_b.jpg (216 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
4111827314_1cf205f4c2_b.jpg
216 KB, 1024x683
>>24880257
There are men and women who act the exact same way. have the same height, muscles, and length of hair. But you when you figure out if they are a man or a woman then and only then do you assume a list of things about them. You really don't see a problem with this?
>>
>>24880038
I couldn't even talk to God if I had the chance.
Id probably just sob and pound on them a bunch with my fists.
You are born this way. You can't undo it. You can't choose to not have it.
I've tried everything I could possibly think of over twenty years to just make it stop.
I think there isn't anything anyone can do because that's the way my brain developed in the womb. Society is the problem. I mean Im just an abnormal girl. What should be just a silly superficial brain mismatch has become this seething hatred im surrounded by constantly. I just want to be treated like a normal person like everyone else. But because my brain disorder doesn't allow me to do neat tricks like a savant, im magically considered to be some sort of leper freak who just goes around fucking kids YOUR KIDS in the asshole and stealing all of the incredibly fashionable size10 clothes from the morbidly obese women, so I should just be put to death for trying to desperately be myself and indistinguishable from anyone else.
>>
>>24880484
That's the thing that i hate about religion despite being religious. God does not conform to what the church want's it to, the pope has as little understanding of god as the next person.
>>
>>24880066
Both those posts are the same person. Ive been in asylum. There's nothing they can do for you in there. It's a neurological brain disorder not a fixable thing. You can sedate us and tie us down but that's it. Fucking meds do nothing because you aren't biologically having any problems with your serotonin reuptake sustem or whatever because there's nothing physically mentally wrong with you. Literally all they can do is listen to you talk about how you hate yourself and the world and give you the same treatment they would an abuse or rape victim and try and teach you coping mechanisms on dealing with living without hope or possibility of ever being cured and having to live with a permanent disability and they give you a hug and wish you good luck.
>>
id fuck a trap/tranny

even suck their dick too
>>
>>24880351
mega here is something #F!lp1XRAKD!ydI2JgarzmO3AUdKstVS9w
>>
>>24880214
Just because they are awful people most of the time doesn't mean I don't love them. I have all these dreams of things I never got to do and like my wedding day and her being there and helping me and everything and it just hurts so much to close the door on all of that forever.
>>
>>24880306
>See the attached picture
That is a man wearing items of clothing associated with women in some parts of the word.
A male speedo is of the same cut - so fucking what?
See the penis in that picture?
Surprise! The person is a man!
>>
>>24880257
Latino culture being loving? Nigga please. My entire family and every other family I know is like Vegeta or some insane war tribe shit where any tiny expression of emotion other than anger is a mortal fucking sin. Any sign of weakness and you'll lose all respect. We don't have family bonds, we have clan bonds like a giant fucking gang banger attitude. Everyone is trying to one up everyone else.
>>
>>24880410
>I still don't know the difference between culture and sex
FTFY
WHAT expectations are you speaking of, you dense faggot?
>"Oh, men don't cry!"
Unless they are Latino. Or French. Or some Polynesian. etc.
The 'assumptions' you are talking about are cultural, fuckwit
>"Oh, women are flighty"
Unless you are Hindi, or East African, or German, etc.
Again, those expectations are CULTURAL, not biological.
It is like the idea of long hair being 'feminine'. Which nation, which culture, and what time period?!
Most trans people seem
>Oddly enough
to think that 'American upper-middle class WASP from the Northeast' culture is "the entire world".
It isn't.
>>
File: 14464643879670.jpg (601 B, 20x20) Image search: [Google]
14464643879670.jpg
601 B, 20x20
>>24878243
>What sex are you?
Male.
I pity those who are actually ill and feel bad about themselves.
Most transsexuals tend to be very unstable and even psychotic, but if they're a decent human bean, sure, why not. I've met, like, a total of maybe two transsexuals that were pretty chill guys.
>Fuck one? Date one?
No way.
Sure, in the future our technologies will advance to the point of where our bodies and physical apperance won't matter since growing an acidic tentacle would be as easy as going to the barbershop. But sadly, we won't get to see this kind of future transhumanistic wonderland, so whatever.
>Marry?
Only for money and if it's fictive marriage with no romantic or sexual obligations.
>>
>>24880214
Yeah this all sounds suspiciously of female horse shit
>>
File: Yotsuba.jpg (24 KB, 400x196) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba.jpg
24 KB, 400x196
I have a trap gf and I love her, honestly it's strange to think of someone so perfect and the fact I met her on 4chan of all places.

She cares about me and we can be ourselves around each other, honestly I dated a few girls in the past through school/college but nothing has even come close to that feeling of "love" I have now.
>>
all of the above, i want her to feel legit as possibe
>>
>>24880829
See?
Different *cultures* My Cubano family is full of men who will cry at a movie, sing to their wife in public, and rage like a berzerker at a slight, all in quick succession. They make fun of 'uptight Anglos' who won't display emotion and call lower class Latinas that are prickly and ready to fight all the time 'those poor'.
>>
>>24880869
Hey, this is a pretty common stand for the autistic.
I had it myself on the point of trannies until I conceded that for most people gender and personality traits are unextractable from one another.
>>
I'm ftm. It fucking sucks, I hate it, I wish I was a normal female.

This isn't a choice for me. I tried to cope with the dysphoria and just live as a girl. It didn't work. I'll be starting HRT in a few months, thank god.

I don't really date, I'm too avoidant.
>>
File: 1447881530175.jpg (156 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447881530175.jpg
156 KB, 1200x1200
>Male
>Love them
>Dating one at the moment
Life is good
>>
>>24878243
I'm male

If given the choice to befriend one of two people who are exactly equal on every measure save that one is trans, I will pick the cis every time, simply because it's less weird, and everyday situations will be easier to navigate with them. Laziness, really.

Would not date, see above, too lazy
>>
>>24879024
So you identify as a transsexual but you haven't done any transitioning whatsoever, am I reading you right?
>>
File: gender-role-stereo-types.png (59 KB, 319x292) Image search: [Google]
gender-role-stereo-types.png
59 KB, 319x292
>>24880869
You so fucking dumb you proving the oppositions point. The idea that people in the US are expected act as one way is obviously something you believe since we aren't Latino are we? If american girls said what they thought about a guy crying they would respond in a negative way. If american guys were asked what they thought when they saw a crying girl they would respond ignoring the act and go straight to the reasons as if they believe it's normal.

There's always this idea image of a man or woman that society tell you is what you should be like. This leads to feminine men lying to themselves trying to get muscular, changing their personality to be what they think is expected and so on.
>>
>>24878876
>demisexual
Go back to tumblr, don't forget your pronouns
>>
>>24878876
How does someone who uses the words cis and demisexual not feel discouraged by 4chan and either leave or stop using that terminology?
>>
>>24879149
You've restored my faith in Trans people by hating Bruce jenner
>>
>>24881293
>>24881316
kek damn guys sorry for triggering you :^)
i've already explained this, i've just learnt how to speak like tumblr to blend in.
i'm not into the lgbt or neurodiversity movements and feminism is cancer but if i'm trying to get to know trans people i don't want to put them off with needlessly insensitive wording.
>>
>Marry

their bodies will fall apart faster than anything on earth in a few years
>>
>>24881369
>i'm not into the lgbt or neurodiversity movements and feminism is cancer
why aren't you there are good point brought up by those movements. Also 70% of the people here are Bi.

Also why do you have no filter when posting on 4chan?
>>
>>24881394
because i'm a retard?
yes those movements do bring up good points, but they also give a soapbox to people who want to affix a bunch of social views i don't agree with too. i just don't feel that the neurodiversity movement represents me, and if pride parades are anything to go by i don't want to believe the lgbt movement represents all lgbt people.
>>
>>24879890
>>24880027
>>24880592
I can't tell if this is just 1 person, but why do you get so overtly defensive about this kind of stuff?
>>24880038
Dude actually, you would probably be a completely different person if the sperm that became you was swapped XX/XY since the DNA would probably be completely different.
>>24880969
Honestly I don't understand why trannies can't just remain a part of the homosexual bubble. They don't ask normal people to take part in their ideas either and have learned to keep it to themselves because normal people don't want anything to do with it.
Why are trannies so fucking invasive?
>>
>>24881453
>It's not perfect, people who i don't like associate themselves with it
Pretty shitty reason, do you decide the rest of your life like this? I saw x wear a black t-shirt before can't wear that.
>>
>>24881471
>why do you get so overtly defensive about this kind of stuff?
Mental illness
>>
>>24881338
Literally all of /lgbt/ hates jenner and groups him with Chris chan. There's an active why do we hate bruce general up almost all the time now. Hes obviously a rich fetishist. Just listen to him talk and its immediately obvious hes delusional and making shit up and doing almost everything he could possible that any normal trans person would never do and would fight you kicking and screaming not to do. Hes like a rape victim whos never been raped who posts dick sucking ads on craigslist.daily and then wins an award for it.
>>
male

not sure; some days I think it's real, others I think it's just a psych disorder

yes, HELL YES, maybe, no
>>
>>24881514
i get it, it's shitty, but the fact is if i associate with those movements and i am open and vocal about it, if i open with "i'm an lgbt and neurodiversity activist", unfortunately that comes loaded with a lot of negative preconceptions, and i can't blame that solely on the people who are being prejudiced against me, because their preconceptions will have been based on seeing loudmouthed headcases in those movements go on about how straight white men must die for their sins, and that's not conducive to amicable discussion.
what i'm trying to say is i'd rather go through the motions of explaining my personal standpoint on each tiny issue than have people immediately jump to false conclusions...
that's kinda why the tumblr language is helpful, because they come up with a word for literally everything.
>>
File: reality of gender.jpg (675 KB, 1000x1898) Image search: [Google]
reality of gender.jpg
675 KB, 1000x1898
Kill self and go back to lgbturd containment board
>>
>>24881580
Very few people are on the straight white men must die train. If you say i believe in gender equality most people will get what you're saying.
>>
Trans person here.

Mtf. Kill me.

Yeah, you end up banding together.
>Fuck one?
No I'm asexual go away
>Date one?
I'd hate to deal with anyone as mentally unstable as me
>Marry?
Don't ever want to marry anyone

>>24879060
Bloody hell I wish
>>
File: 1421280671779.png (340 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1421280671779.png
340 KB, 1600x1200
>>24880957
>I wish I was a normal female
You know how I know you don't have dysphoria?
>>
File: 1447260261524.jpg (31 KB, 480x711) Image search: [Google]
1447260261524.jpg
31 KB, 480x711
>What sex are you?

Male.

I don't really think about them.

Yes to all of them. But I'm not sure how I'd deal with the fact that she won't be able to give me biological offsprings.
>>
>>24881615
lgbt has almost nothing to do with feminism

I'm gay and most of the people I hang out with absolutely hate the movement.
>>
File: 1375498936720.png (31 KB, 452x800) Image search: [Google]
1375498936720.png
31 KB, 452x800
>>24881691
you're only gay so you can oppress women even more, shitlord!
>>
>>24881471
It's just all me. Sorry I was kinda emotional earlier. I wake up multiple times at night in this full body sweat and the morning time is usually when I cry a lot. Also my calves tried to pull three times making me unable to sleep and in pain. Just kinda shitty morning. And everyone always says the stupid wrong info because its been beaten into them by their parents and the media celebrates disgusting dragaueen shemale 75 year old disgusting fucks who want to use my bathroom when they aren't trans because looking like such a disgusting fuck would be a fate worse than death. Its aggravating as all fuck. Part of the reason if you can pass a lot of people go full stealth for everyone except their bf/gf. Im filed with hate and anger and going through a second period so it makes me kind of a bitch sometimes. I dunno. sorry.
>>
File: 1445760352838.jpg (55 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1445760352838.jpg
55 KB, 540x300
Female. You can be whatever the hell you want as it's not my place to tell you what you are. But please just stay out of our bathrooms if you don't pass.
>>
>>24881691
>lgbt has almost nothing to do with feminism
>biting the hand that feeds them
>>
>>24881615
>More then 2 sexes
No one believes there are more 2 they believe gender has more then 2

>disputing dumb tumblr terms somehow disputes the idea?
Also the idea feeling like a dolphin disputes feeling like the other gender is dumb, like the picture said you don't have a gender. And while in a perfect world we wouldn't assume based on gender but we do. Also we split gender as being the same as sex, meanwhile feminine men do a poor job of being masculine and lie to themselves telling themselves they need to get masculine a worthless trait. Some biological men feel the traits they were told were feminine fit the description of themselves better and desire to be the gender and all that they definite it as instead of the they were told to be.

>Anything other then. ... should be treated as a new sex
Again no one believes that
>>
>>24881748

>claims lgbt bite the feminist hand that feeds them

>feminism bites the patriarchal hand that feeds them

>not acknowledging that before abrahamic religions introduced homophobia, lgbt people and acts were far less moralised, politicised, and more accepted and tolerated in general

fuck off desu senpai
>>
>>24881691
The roots and rhetoric of LGBTism is directly out of feminism.

The movement was built around sex and control over sex. The first group of inductees in the LGBT hall of fame yes, it actually exists included feminist icons.
>>
>>24881718
You actually feel like a trans will hurt you? Are you also paranoid of non transcoming into the girls bathroom?
>>
>>24881471
Gay isn't the same thing. Its no different then being a guy and having someone tell you to just dress up and be a lady and be a lesbian because is the same thing as being a guy right? The sexes are opposite. I actually feel extremely disgusted to be treated like a gay guy.
>>
>be semi-normie, bad at relationships but attractive enough to find them
>terrible at picking up girls so usually get the weird ones liking me
>recently broke up with a gf who i really loved and i felt like i wasnt a robot anymore and now im all alone and dont know how to be a normie and talk to girls
>meet cute tranny online, just happen to become friends through games and we talk abit on skype
>starts becoming more sexual
>i have never thought i was gay or ever wanted to fuck traps, but shes cute and im lonely
>tfw shes probably a robot because shes made cute jokes

What should i do robots
>>
>>24881710
Err puberty not period
>>
>>24881795
I just don't want to walk into a bathroom and see a man in drag. Yes, you make me uncomfortable. Yes, you look like a sexual predator. Why is this too much to ask now?
>>
>>24880634
Thanks, I'll compare it to mine and see what to keep.
>>
>>24881877
Why? Because despite how you feel bathroom are like they aren't actually that private. If you feel like they would attack you, look at you sexually and what ever else you should realize women can do that too. Your picture of what you expect from trans people is getting in the way of realizing it doesn't matter. Even though my guess is that they redesign both bathrooms to be more individual on a national level. Like dressing room level of privacy, no urinals in either bathroom etc.
>>
>>24878243
I'm a male.

I think of "transsexual" men the same way I think of other men. So I would be friends with one, but I would not fuck or marry one because I'm not gay.

I just think of "transsexual" women as being unattractive women. I would fuck or marry an unattractive women either, but I'd still be friends with one.
>>
>>24881877
this is why I don't use gril's bathrooms.

I pass some of the time, but not enough to intrude there yet :-:
>>
>>24881795
The fake trans people ate the crazy ones. Maybe an ftm could possibly beat you up if they lift. A mtf is on estrogen and is a woman for any strength purposes. An actual mtf wouldn't fight you but if you attacked them are probably concealed carrying. My mtf friend and I usually always carry knives and I plan to carry a pistol in the future.
>>
>>24881877
>cis woman
>shaped like a refrigerator
>girls act scared when I use the ladies room
>>
File: 1445720513887.gif (1 MB, 250x480) Image search: [Google]
1445720513887.gif
1 MB, 250x480
>>24878243
Im a guy, and im bi.

I think trannies are alright. There seems to be a higher rate of craziness in them, but the cool ones are cool.

I would be friends with a transvestite, have sex with one, and maybe date one. I wanna marry a biological girl tho so I can have my own kids.
>>
I've jacked off to them a few times when I was insanely horny but besides that I would never associate with them
>>
>>24881792
yeah I guess I'm not really part of the entire "movement" going on the streets protesting thing.
I just want to fuck guys in the ass, women have to ruin it all.
>>
>>24881965
I thought those deemed mentally ill couldn't get carry permits?
>>
>>24881988
I don't get it there are girl who look like refrigerators too, what are they scare of this one for?
>>
File: 1418308333954.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1418308333954.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>>24881782
non sequitur: the post

>>24881932
How many times are you going to ask "b-b-but why"? Let me ask you why too. Why the fuck should I be obligated to give a impartial explanation for something specifically regarding my _sentiments_? Do you not realize they're mutually exclusive? Are you retarded? Do you also ask people why they get scared watching horror movies, and tell them that they shouldn't be scared and should know it's all fiction? Why do you NEED to use the women's bathrooms? Why aren't you comfortable using men's bathrooms?
>>
>>24881814
That's how I met my boyfriend. A "hey you did pretty good, want to party?" to a bdsm relationship and we talk all day on skype and fall asleep together with our webcams pointed at our beds. Gonna move in together in a few months and be socially retarded losers together. It could work possibly. This relationship is a lot more intimate than actual people I could touch have been in the past. My advice would be to really test them.
>>
>>24882066
Well, I'm glad you can see it for what it is. You can get past it. I used to want to be a woman, but now I feel comfortable with my sex. Just don't let normies tell you to go fuck yourself up on the principle of "becoming who you are." It's a bad decision.
>>
>>24882066
I'm transgender. I will never tell a soul nor seek bullshit "treatment". It's not brave or beautiful. It's a mental illness. I will always have Y chromosomes and no matter what's chopped up or diced or plumped with chemicals I will never truly be the woman my brain forces me to think i am.
>>
>>24882073
the LGBT movement would have happened with or without the suffragettes.
Get over it.
>>
all of the above, i want her to feel legit as possibe, i think that would be cute
>>
>>24882073
>Do you also ask people why they get scared watching horror movies
Yes there are many analysis on why people find "scary things" scary

> Why do you NEED to use the women's bathrooms?
>Why aren't you comfortable using men's bathrooms?
I'm not trans but because they are as scared of men as you are, if they are in drag you think men are going just as accepting?

Also you don't own any bathroom other then the one in your house, they aren't safe spaces they aren't places to feel isolated they are public. The inclusion of transpeople won't change a thing.
>>
>>24882025
I'd rather carry illegally or open carry than get beat and raped to death by some 6 man group jumping me.
>>
File: 1449426110352.png (229 KB, 615x870) Image search: [Google]
1449426110352.png
229 KB, 615x870
>>24878243
male

I mostly see them as extreme degenerates.
At least ones that do not percieve how ugly and disgusting they are making themselves look. Simply said not every trans looks good.
So it's kinda pointless making yourself look worse. Something like that.

As for friends, sex, dating and marriage.
I'd say maybe, but unlikely.
>>
>>24878243
>What sex are you?
Male
Poor souls, they're sick and this shitty society won't try to heal them.
I don't know, I've never saw one but I don't think I'll be friends.
>Fuck one?
Hell no, casual sex is for normie
>Date one?
The only person I'll date will be the one I'll marry later, so no.
>Marry?
Can't give me babies, can't get my ring
>>
File: 1449655659464.gif (461 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1449655659464.gif
461 KB, 500x282
>>24882201
>Fuck one?
>Hell no, casual sex is for normie
>marry
>my ring
dude, just what the fuck
>>
>What sex are you?
I'm a trisexual pyrofox
They do not confine within the anthropomorphic animal kingdom.
I do not know of these foreign concepts.
>>
File: 1449276041659.jpg (46 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
1449276041659.jpg
46 KB, 375x523
I'm a normie male with a girlfriend.
I'd fuck the shit out of some traps. It's extremely hot to dominate someone, especially a sissy.
I haven't met any IRL. I'd date one though, depending on passability.
>>
>>24882073
>>24881932
Also, if you want a completely logical reason why you shouldn't be allowed in women's bathrooms, I do have one: it's most definitely going to attract men, non-trans men still protected by political correctness, to put on some women's clothes and get a free pass to creep in the bathrooms all day, every day. There's no chance in hell that this won't happen and you fucking know it.

>>24882148
>Yes there are many analysis on why people find "scary things" scary
And there many analyses on why females find the idea of males using female bathrooms uncomfortable you imbecile.

>>24882148
>they are as scared of men as you are
Fucking lol. You won't accept it when I say this, but for them the exact same thing is all okay? Kill yourself.

>Also you don't own any bathroom other then the one in your house, they aren't safe spaces they aren't places to feel isolated they are public.
The fuck? Are you retarded? What does ownership have ANYTHING to do with men not being allowed in women's bathrooms?
>>
>>24882102
Well have fun being an incredibly ugly fuck or killing yourself. You think its bad now anon with the bruce jenner faggots of the world? Wait in five or ten years for all the beautiful pre puberty mtfs to show up in their teens. You'll still be hon as fuckbut instead of being a 2/10 you'll be a 2/20 because of all those lucky fucked never going through male puberty to start. You'll be treated like an abomination. Have fun though.
>>
>male
>hate mtf, but don't mind ftm
>I don't have or want friends.
>I have no interest in sex, and no one I would want to fuck would fuck me.
>I don't see the point of marriage

I was in college gay club and was roped into helping lesbians and trans fight oppression and microaggressions while the cute college fags were hooking up and planning orgies. I learned to hate trans because it was MTFs who were so self-absorbed

>discussing problems for young LGBT
>mtf transfreak brings up how horrible his life is
>wanted to get a professor fired for privately asking him what pronoun he preferred
>discrimination! microaggression! he shouldn't be questioned about his gender. he should get to determine when it is appropriate to discuss pronouns. no one else in the class was "harassed" like that.
>preferred pronoun was "they"
>say it was just out of concern for transfreak
>freaks out!
>cis male privilege! don't know what it is like to be marginalized. i am being sexist and oppressive.

Only trans can be victims, I guess. That was coming from someone who said that I was "just as ugly on the inside" as I was on the outside and that everyone there hated me. I was told to apologize or not come back and called selfish for asking for an apology for what the trans said.
>>
>>24882226
What is it, lad?
I despise casual sex, only stupid fornicating pigs do it
>>
>>24882259
>Also, if you want a completely logical reason why you shouldn't be allowed in women's bathrooms, I do have one: it's most definitely going to attract men, non-trans men still protected by political correctness, to put on some women's clothes and get a free pass to creep in the bathrooms all day, every day. There's no chance in hell that this won't happen and you fucking know it.
And? lock the stall door, it's not like being in the girl bathroom make them able to do anything they couldn't elsewhere.

>but for them the exact same thing is all okay?
Meanwhile other person is arguing them all being like a certain way as well, also i meant to add probably because if you have ever meet a trans person you would find that most of them dislike masculine traits.

> What does ownership have ANYTHING to do with men not being allowed in women's bathrooms?
it's up to whoever own the bathroom. A business could implement a bathroom where men a women both go together as long as wasn't against any governmental rules which is irrelevant to this conversation because this conversation is about whether they should or not have some of those rules.
>>
File: 1436639380189s.jpg (11 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1436639380189s.jpg
11 KB, 231x250
>>24882326
This makes me upset. You cant have special pronouns and then get angry when people don't magically know them. And there no point on asking everyone their pronouns because 99% of people are gonna use the standard ones. I don't mind calling you what you want, but dont get pissy if I get it wrong once or twice.
>>
>>24878243
y
>Fuck one?
n
>Date one?
y
>Marry?
n
>>
Traps are disgusting. They're literally crossdressers

I'd love fuck a feminine boy with breasts but thats a grave sin
>>
>fucking transsexuals

Trans have higher rates of HIV than black faggots. They are sluts. 48% of trans have engaged in sex work including porn and camwhoring .

They are disgusting.
>>
>>24878243
Male
they aren't real people
I wouldn't touch one or speak to one
I barley tolerate gays, i'd be friends with a gay but they would have not go on about being gay.
>>
File: 1449183794941.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449183794941.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
>>24882371
Ooh, okay I somehow got the idea that you despised normal love while yearning for one, it is the whole marriage, offspring, the date with significant other etc. We don't use the term casual sex here so by casual I tought at first you meant something in terms of regular romantic relationship. While instead casual sex means in the simplest way, non romantic.

Simply said misunderstood so my apologies.
You're good, kind of, just remember to give particular women a chance cause you can never know for sure which is the significant one until you actaully find her and get to know her wayyy better. Also I for example go with the romantic and significant relationship, however im not so fond of classical marriage,and I have in mind mostly the sacral one. As for babies, well, let them be at the right place and time. I guess it's just nice to be able to focus entirely on the significant one for a (long) time before one blooms offspring. uhh
>>
>>24882718
>I barley tolerate gays, i'd be friends with a gay but they would have not go on about being gay.
Christian or grew up christian and forgot to drop the prejudice?
>>
>>24880994

I think what xir means is zhe has gender dysmoprhia and cant handle it
>>
>>24882326
Sounds like they were a tumblrina faggot. Sorry we all aren't that way. I probably would have referred to him as a faggot or something and said it was on based on the way he choose to act and present xirself where he was clearly acting like a giant faggot.
>>
I've been wanting to date one but I'm sperging more and more and they're just starting to ignore me for steam friends that they like better and have known longer.

The thing that's been bothering me is that they keep mocking me while I try to be nice to them, and push away hard. Even when they say they liked something like a conversation or want to hang out again I can't help but feel they're lying and just want to keep leading me on, another beta orbiter for their fake womanhood.
>>
>>24878243
Male
I don't care
Yes, no, no, no.
>>
>>24882738

Not him but gb2/tumblr/ or /lgbt/.

>"Bawww prejudice!"
-You, king of normies and defender of the mentally ill (but only if they're the socially acceptable fag kind)
>>
>Marrying a suicide machine with HIV and the aging process of a 50-year-old Asian woman but accelerated twice as much

kek
e
k
>>
>>24882706
Its like 70% for black trans. Im glad to say im mtf and don't have hiv.
I think nothing is more disgusting than being a whore like that.
Everything in my life is devoted to being a woman. Why the fuck would I sell the most sacred thing in my life? Sick degenerate fucks. I know at least three guys who would fly me out immediately and pay for anything I wanted and all they want is for me to try and love them and replace their trans wife do passed away. Id go be some sad guys arm candy. Whoring yourself is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1445739204965.jpg (39 KB, 599x361) Image search: [Google]
1445739204965.jpg
39 KB, 599x361
>>24882801
>Meh, don't make fun of my irrational hatred! Go away! Dis is muh board...
>>
>>24881877

I've never heard about a trans attacking a woman in a public bathroom but I have heard about several cis women attacking other women in a public bathroom lel
>>
>>24882849
This.

Most transsexuals have half the beauty lifespan of an Asian woman and all the crazy of the craziest woman you know. Even if you're into the sort of thing, the have a maximum of five good years in them.
>>
File: asd (5).jpg (63 KB, 553x599) Image search: [Google]
asd (5).jpg
63 KB, 553x599
>>24878243
Male

They're fine if they don't turn all conversations to talk about their gender issues

Yeah, if cute, probably not, no

Also nice pic of me OP. That's like 7 months old.
>>
>>24883237
Write a timestamp on your tummy if that's actually you.
>>
>>24883237
>always claims doesn't want to attention whore
>attention whores once a week anyway
>>
>>24883237
what his anon said
>>24883261
so your sex is male but what do you ident as
>>
>tfw biological male taking HRT so I'm lumped in with all the trans craziness

>tfw almost every tranny I talk to has a history of psychological issues and suicide attempts

>tfw society is not ready to accept non-binary gender identification so more people are roped into the trans meme making them crazy too

I can't relate to anyone ;_;
>>
>>24883237
P O R V O O
O
R
V
O
O
>>
>>24883237
why don't you post more?
your so cutee ;_;
>>
>>24883079
>I've never heard about a trans attacking a woman in a public bathroom
Because in most places they aren't allowed to use them yet. Thank god.

>but I have heard about several cis women attacking other women in a public bathroom lel
Links?
>>
Male

Mostly annoying

No. No. No. Fuck no.
>>
>>24883326
Yeah as soon as trans people allowed into girls bathrooms all of those rowdy cis males are going to pretend to be girls by wearing female clothing and "creeping" on girls in their bathroom by watching them coming in/out of closed stalls and sometimes washing their hands and readjusting their appearance in the mirror

THE HORROR
>>
>>24883365
Sarcasm doesn't get you anywhere, tranny.

Now post the links.
>>
im a male who would love being dominated by a mistress. I would be attracted to the idea of a passable trans who would dominate me but I guess they don't really exist most are just gay men who'd do anything to fuck a guys ass.
>>
female

they are mentally ill

no to all, because i know they'd try and cram their tumblr bullshit down my throat every chance they got
>>
>>24878243
cis white male
they're useless
no no no and no
>>
Male

Traps can be really hot (like the thread pic) or nasty, transsexuals... I mean, they're not bad

If one of my friends came out as trans I'd support them to the ends of the Earth, dunno if I'd become friends with one knowing that right out the gate if they act like a faggot

A lot of male-to-female transsexuals are fucking ugly as sin but if they weren't and their genitals weren't fucked up I'd fuck one, sure

Same as fucking one, if they weren't a mess sure

Absolutely not
>>
I don't get people who would date [insert demograph here] but not marry.

What's your endgame?
Pump and dump?
Fuck and forget?
>>
>>24878243
Female (bisexual)
No
>>
>>24883636
I guess. I think it would be fun to casually date, but I cant see myself staying long term.
>>
File: sfngerdfve.jpg (75 KB, 622x599) Image search: [Google]
sfngerdfve.jpg
75 KB, 622x599
>>24883261
>>24883284
>on your tummy
Oops

>>24883321
Because I'll get banned and >>24883272
>>
File: 1449364948720.jpg (111 KB, 719x700) Image search: [Google]
1449364948720.jpg
111 KB, 719x700
>>24878243
>What sex are you?
male
they exist.
nothing in common
> Fuck one?
smelly male buttholes disgust me
>Date one?
might be amusing
>Marry?
no reason to
>>
>>24883636
Marriage is in no way advantageous to men, why marry?
>>
>>24883789
Since you're already here might as well post something new.
>>
I'm male, but feeling increasingly uncertain.

I'm hardcore SJW trash.

My boyfriend is FtM.
>>
>>24883789
>>24883237
That's pretty nice but you're not the one pictured in the OP.
>>
File: 1351605893240.gif (457 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1351605893240.gif
457 KB, 400x300
>>24883789
Thank you for verification.

Your tummy is really cute. I wanna hold you down and blow raspberries on it.
>>
File: 1276560125631.png (161 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1276560125631.png
161 KB, 500x351
>>24878243
>Male
>As long as their identity isn't based solely on their gender/sexuality, they're cool in my book
>Yeah
>If they're cute enough, yes
>If they're cute enough and we have enough in common, yes
>If they're cute enough and we have enough in common and my parents die first, yes
>>
>>24880049
I reverse Image searched that image and couldn't find anything, Could you link that story?
>>
>>24878243
i have a penis

i am a tranny(never will sex change),

and i would date one if i liked said person
>>
>>24883789
Do you have boobs? How big of boobs do people get on hormones anyway?
>>
>>24880049
Sorry, can't find it anymore.

>>24883934
He's not on hormones.
>>
>>24883831
After this LoL match maybe

>>24883854
pls b in fin
>>
>>24882724
No need to apologize lad.
We all misunderstand each other sometimes.

> to give particular women a chance
Well, I would if I found one.
I think that every girl I don't mind to talk to has a chance.

And I find classical marriage cliche as fuck. For me, it's more the oath that's important.
And I agree, babies will come later, but not that much, I want to see my great-grandchildren before dying.
>>
>>24884133
Nope. All the way in Ohio in good ol burgerland. Sorry, wish I was there.
>>
>>24884133
half your fans probably live in that country
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.