[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been working the past 4 months to lose weight, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I've been working the past 4 months to lose weight, and I've lost 50+ pounds, but recently I've stopped caring and started my old habits again. I'm a 23 year old virgin, never had a girlfriend. I dropped out of high school so I have no hope for the future. I'm in a massive amount of hospital debt due to my panic attacks. Most of my friends have disappeared from the internet. I've been looking at photos of people who've lost a lot of weight only to turn into flabby monsters. I'm thinking of killing myself after seeing Star Wars.

Why shouldn't I?
>>
Mayby they'll have jetpacks in 50 years
>>
>>24878046
Just get a GED man.

I'm 22 and getting mine, looks like university next year. It's never too late to be a real human bean.
>>
>>24878046
>I'm in a massive amount of hospital debt
just declare bankruptcy
if you don't give a shit about destroying your credit score
>>
>>24878046
An option that I've seen thrown around is asking the hospital to forgive your debt. It sounds obvious and dumb but it actually works surprisingly often
>>
>>24878061

jetpacks already exist moron
>>
>I'm in a massive amount of hospital debt due to my panic attacks.

I have panic attacks at least once a month, and I've never gone to the hospital for it.
Pro tip: you're not actually having a heart attack, it just feels like it. Also, anti anxiety meds are cheaper than going to the hospital all the time.
>>
>>24878138

We're going to need a citation.
>>
>>24878183
Yes, but I'm fat so I can never be sure, so it leads me to make rash decisions. My family is annoyed by this.
>>
With all the shootings lately if you go see star wars on opening day in a big city there's a chance some random shooter will kill you.
>>
>>24878046
Minus the debt, I'm in the same boat as you and I'm 27.
Take things on one at a time just focusing on that and forget the other things you need to work on for now. You're still young and can pull through this, so don't just throw your life away without giving it the best try you possibly can.
I've decided to lose the weight first, get another job, go after my GED and I'll try my best to save up for surgery.
You could also attempt a gofundme profile to ask for help if you do end up needing surgery in the end.
As for the debt, the other anons gave some ideas on those.

Also, you might be one of the lucky people that doesn't end up with a shitload of loose skin. I hang out on /fit/ and there have been a few guys who have lost a ton of weight and they only have a very small amount of loose skin on their stomach that hardly looks bad.
>>
>>24878210

Ask your doctor if you're at risk for a heart attack. And then seek counseling. Then just try to live your life.
>>
I'm going to sleep now.

Good night, friends.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.