[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize our society was fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: degeneracy.jpg (79 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
79 KB, 960x960
When did you realize our society was fucked?
>>
>>24877503
Her name on Facebook is Windsong, btw
>>
>>24877503
The day you were born.
>>
>>24877503
when police pretty much kill black people daily and nothing changes. not only is it the norm its accepted.
>>
>>24877503
When memes and viral videos made the evening news.
>>
>>24877503
after the protestant reformation and it hit the nail after the French revolution
>>
The day women got rights.
>>
long before you posted that
>>
File: 1448082114990.jpg (101 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
1448082114990.jpg
101 KB, 599x900
>>24877503
when my gf keked me because I "never explicitly stated we were monogamous".
>>
When we allowed women to vote
>>
Roughly about 4-5 years ago
>>
When some feminist cunt got a guy fired from his job for "slut shaming", and the media spoke about it as if it was all normal and justified.
>>
>>24877810
God I wish she would hurry up and OD.
>>
>>24877503
Am I the only one that doesn't think this? Society is just whatever. You're gonna live it and you're gonna die it. I don't see how we're any more fucked up than we've ever been.
>>
>>24878590
lmao it was because he let his company see what he posted on Facebook. If you let that story actually get you mad I'll assume you really are a NEET. Companies are well within their right to fire someone for saying something they don't like.
>>
>>24878704
>Companies are well within their right to fire someone for saying something they don't like.

But she sent it to them with the obvious intention of getting him fired.

That is petty and malicious, and should not be celebrated in any way.
>>
File: 1438522994969.jpg (103 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1438522994969.jpg
103 KB, 800x450
Right before i embraced nihilism and stopped caring
>>
File: 296704_full.jpg (67 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
296704_full.jpg
67 KB, 1000x661
Same age as everyone else: Middle school, being an edgy angsty memelord gives you a perspective, just being an outsider in general you learn some shit from not being a part of that general....crap. You know what I mean, but then again these days I'm more like >>24878641 just because I kinda don't really think about that stuff anymore, yeah it made me mad when it was all in my face and I felt I couldn't do anything about it, but now I come here to vent my anger at the world. There are some really stupid people out there, who will probably never ever change. Fuck em.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.