[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale from 1 to 10, how proud are you of your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
On a scale from 1 to 10, how proud are you of your country?
>>
UK here
3/10, most of the country is either immigrants or keks, we don't really have any unique British culture or values feel a part of anymore
>>
File: 200 percent glad.png (517 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
200 percent glad.png
517 KB, 497x732
Not at all. I've always found it weird to have pride in something you had no choice over. I could understand someone having national pride if they chose to immigrate to a country and become a citizen, but not otherwise.
That being said, I'm definitely glad to live where I do. Canada is fucking awesome, but it's not like I had any hand in making the country it is today.
>>
>>24877293
about 0.5 since we created that Donald Trump petition.
>>
>>24877293
I'm proud of my country's people. For the most part. And I'm proud to be a working man in my nation contributing to my economy.

"Proud of your country" is a weird phrase for me. It's full of a lot of people I don't like, and does a lot of things I find absolutelydisgusting.png, so it's hard for me to say I'm completely proud of it. But I think it's a great place, probably my first choice of places to live. Even disregarding politics, there aren't very many (read: zero) first-world nations where you can go thousands of miles coast-to-coast with no passport and visit a ridiculous variety of ecosystems and climate zones.
>>
>>24877293
It's going back to average after the 9/11 "I'm proud to be an American" phase though, that's a misleading chart to say that it's dying
>>
>>24877293
I am proud of the US in the way that my parents are proud of me. What I mean is I am proud of my country's past glories and a little disappointed in it's current decisions.
>>
>>24877293
CANADA/10 ALLAH
>>
File: 1448664601802.jpg (69 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1448664601802.jpg
69 KB, 800x437
>>24877293
>loyalty to real estate
>>
File: Shekel Master.jpg (19 KB, 423x500) Image search: [Google]
Shekel Master.jpg
19 KB, 423x500
>>24877293
USA here

The country: -10/10

The actual physical land: 8/10 breddy gud
>>
>russia
I hate this shithole so much.
1/10.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.