[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you still a kek if you a single mom who's a widow? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1421934929290.gif (707 KB, 238x400) Image search: [Google]
1421934929290.gif
707 KB, 238x400
Are you still a kek if you a single mom who's a widow? Are widows off limits?
>>
Widows aren't single moms

Though you should probably avoid them since they'll never really love you
>>
>>24877107
>Widows can't be single moms
Are you retarded, a bastard or both?
>>
>>24877039
What are you asking?
>>
I have a soft spot for widows since my mom was widowed and she was a legitimately good person and mother/wife. My dad was my mom's first love and they got married and he died on 9/11. She never fully recovered from it, she's never remarried and she's very lonely and sad. She always tried to hide it from me but I could see it. I'm biased but I think women like her deserve a second chance at being happy.
>>
>>24877261
I want to give your mom a hug, anon.
>>
what do cuuckoos do?
they raise other birds' children

so yes, you are still a kek
>>
I don't bother with moms who have kids period because it usually comes with a lot emotional baggage.
>>
>>24877316
No they don't
Kekoos lay their eggs in other bird's nests.
>>
>>24877261
Your momma needs some BBC nigga
>>
>>24877316
Other birds raise the children of kekoos
>>
>>24877039
I find them respectable but I don't want to get with a mom. I'm young, I want to have a relationship when we're both the first of the others.

But if my love die too, I wouldn't mind a widow.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.