[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going on a date for the first time tonight How do i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1447483447713.jpg (54 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1447483447713.jpg
54 KB, 480x643
>tfw going on a date for the first time tonight

How do i get laid senpai?
>>
I'm going on a date next tuesday too, the thing is that I'm afraid I won't ahve anything to talk about and it will be awkward.

Help.
>>
I guess let her chew on your phone
>>
File: 1424352571171.jpg (43 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1424352571171.jpg
43 KB, 400x302
>>24876945
>asking for sex advice on /r9k/
>>
>>24877002
So do i just put my phone in her mouth like an alpha chad?
>>
record the date and tell her you're going to put it on your famous youtube channel with millions of followers
>>
>>24877018
No don't force it, just put it out there and let it happen
>>
>>24876945

Do not under any circumstances be tempted to tell your date anything related to your being a robot and not having a life.

>>24876974
You actually have a date; you have no right to use the "help." meme reserved for the incurably socially helpless.
>>
File: #chan.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
#chan.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
>>24876945
Just bee yourself, man.
>>
If you're sitting in a car with a girl, do you just whip out your dick or do you ask?
>>
>>24877059
I'm serious. I'm helpless.

I have no idea why this girls likes me, but she defended me at work this one time, even though we barely knew each other, and I'm overweight and shit ugh.

Help seriously I'm fucked I don't wanna go. I've never been to a date or even held hands with a girl. Fuck.
>>
What kind of date? Dinner? Movie?
>>
>>24877113
Movie, i'm meeting her in the city.
>>
>>24877120
You gotta know how to read body language. It's a complex art of subtly suggesting more physical contact through flirting and her responses.

Try not to put too much pressure to get laid. She might not even be the type of girl to put out first date, just try to have fun.
>>
>>24876945
>cobe bryant her drink
>take her home
>put pee pee in vagoo
>>
>>24877151
With sex should you use condoms?
>>
>>24877168
If she's clean and you KNOW she is, and you also KNOW she is using birth control, don't use condoms. They fucking suck to be honest. Even the thinnest ones remove some of the sensation.

If not, then yes use a condom. Don't get an STD from a succubus brobot
>also dont bring another life into this world that will be depressed browse /r9k/ and an hero as a khv virgin
>>
>>24877168
b8 first
>>
>>24876945
You won't get laid on a first date unless the girl is a super slut.
>>
>>24877094
The following is based purely on my personal experience:

I'm not going to get your hopes up, tell you to relax, and bullshit you that it's all going to be ok, because there's a high probability that it isn't.
I have my own experience to tell me this, and I'm not even overweight.

It's going to require you to do things you haven't done before or, most likely, even considered doing seriously.

I guess one piece of advice would be to do everything in your power not to think about it or her, in any way whatsoever, until the date happens.
The more you think about her in her absence, the higher the chance that you will sperg helplessly and ruin everything. Use whatever mental techniques you can to achieve this: it's hard.

Treat it as an ordeal that you just have to go through, no matter what happens, like a fucking mission. Tell yourself that the result of this date doesn't matter, what matters is that you fully commit yourself to gaining as much experience and overcoming your weaknesses as much as possible.
Because at this stage, for you, this IS a mission, and it is difficult, and it's not a lovely time that you enjoy, but endure and learn from.

At the same time, the fact that she initiated in some sense means that a lot is going for you, potentially. If you're working, that means she might be old enough to understand what to expect from you, and yet she likes you regardless.

So it might go better than what I'm used to.

Oh yeah, and try to avoid as much as possible telling her about not having experience and anything related to that, unless it's obvious that she knows.
>>
>>24877277
I mean I'm not FAT like it sounds in my previous post but yeah I'm overweight.

I feel like the date might get awkward because I don't have much to talk about, how do dates go anyways? Should I be asking her stuff or?

What if it doesn't work out? Work would be awkward.
>>
>>24877120
Movie is a terrible first date. You dun goofed. Is she 14 and you will take her to see Frozen?
>>
you guys are really fucking sad

a date is literally a mission? and a difficult one at that?

bloody hell desu senpai
baka
>>
File: 4ever.png (125 KB, 514x572) Image search: [Google]
4ever.png
125 KB, 514x572
First date stories?

>going out with girl I've been talking to at a school for a while
>we've already done the get-to-know each other shit
>I invite her to a movie that I wanted to see anyways, and she seemed interested in seeing it
>find out afterwards that she doesn't like gory violence, and there was a bit of that in the movie, so she didn't enjoy it
>realize after the movie that I locked my keys in the car
>we had to sit in a nearby bar with a bunch of cig smoke and drunk fags for an hour until the locksmith finally came
>I take her home and the ride was almost total silence
>so embarrassed by my complete and utter failure, that I couldn't imagine she'd ever want to go out with me again
>delete her number from my phone, try to push it out of my head, and tell myself to move on
>few days go by
>get a text from her asking if I wanted to meet for lunch
>took me a second to realize who it was from because I'd deleted her contact info
>she was cool with it, and still wanted to hang out with me
>we're still together
>>
>>24877351

Yeah, letting her do as much of the talking as possible is a good idea, because:
a) shows you're interested
b) reduces the opportunities for you to fuck up and say something retarded.

Keep asking her questions, try and look her in the eye as much as possible when talking/listening (very difficult, but important.) Listen well and remember as much information as possible based on what she says and your own observations. Use that information to keep asking questions in a logical chain.

Intersperse with short remarks about your own experiences related to the topic at hand to avoid making her feel interrogated.

You can interrupt sometimes during her answer by asking a question to clarify something that seems vague and you want to show that you're really listening to her (e.g. "my parents went to France last Summer" "oh really, whereabouts?")

If you do this successfully you won't have to say much, just basically give opinions and voice any associations that you get from what she's saying (i.e. when something she says reminds you of something you know or remember).

The way dates go depends on what you're doing, how well you take the initiative, etc. Too many factors.
But basically two people talk.

Which is why >>24877411 is right and movies are shit dating ideas, always.
>>
>>24877495

>a date is literally a mission? and a difficult one at that?

A first date, when you have zero experience with girls?

Yes. Yes a thousand times over and then yes again.
>>
>>24877571
Fugg desu.

Well, 1st world problems I guess.
>>
Don't try get laid on the first date, try get a kiss and a second date. Make the kiss good enough she wants to fug but give her the anticipation of waiting for the next date so she'll put out.
>>
>>24877602

It's only a problem if you bitch about it.

Offering a methodology is different.
>>
File: 1437940379143.jpg (102 KB, 835x650) Image search: [Google]
1437940379143.jpg
102 KB, 835x650
>>24876945
Damn, just looking at all of you. a metaphorical sea of pussies, beautiful.

Just remember a condom OP, if she'd sleep with you, she'd sleep with anyone.
Oh yeah, The guaranteed exchange rate, at the party she's an eight, at the club a seven, at my apartment a 10.Environment dictates. The morning after, she may slip to a three.
>>
>>24877671

>declared he proudly, while browsing the board for losers.
>>
>>24877737
BTFO
T
F
O

BTFO FAMPAI
>>
>>24876945
Don't expect to get laid on the first date.
>>
>>24877737
I agree, i'm a loser. However i'm not a anti-social tardwagon so at least i can get laid once in a while.
>>
If you're not chad what's the point of having anything to do with women?

It's just an eventual c.ucking
>>
>>24877771
Chad would get laid on the first date.
>>
>>24876945
Listen to the others.

Be a gentleman (not fedora tier though)

Offer to pay for the meal if you're going to a restaurant; if she resists 'compromise' on splitting it
Tip the waiter a decent amount - it always looks good

Walk her to her door/car/bus stop/train station

Don't try any physical acts of intimacy (e.g. holding hands) until the end of the date PROVIDING it went well. At that point move in for a kiss if the signs/mood is right.
>>
>>24877828
Chad could get laid without even going on a date.

OP is not a Chad and neither are most men. OP is a regular dude who doesn't need to worry about what some mythical archetype would do.
>>
>>24877828
Op isn't chad
>>
>>24877840
Unless she initiates any physical intimacy first, of course.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.