[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a feminist yet, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: UzAAA0Q.png (114 KB, 390x336) Image search: [Google]
UzAAA0Q.png
114 KB, 390x336
Why aren't you a feminist yet, /r9k/?
>>
cuase im a man and feminism doesnt have anything to do with me
>>
Because I have seen no progress allowing me to hit women or have them pay for dates in exchange for the things they want.
>>
Because everyone has their own definition for every movement and I have no way of knowing whether I agree with the aggregate consensus
>>
>pic
Because like with everything, a vocal minority that doesn't actually get it screams about how all men are rapists and that we need mandatory chemical castration, drowning out everyone else who actually had a point and isn't retarded.

Also I don't consider myself a feminist because there are other groups suffering far greater injustices that I believe are more worthy of my time and efforts to get unfucked. When/if those groups are all accounted for, I will consider myself a 'feminist'.
>>
Because they hate men and want society to cater to them and give them benefits men don't have.
>>
>>24876770
I've never hated feminists in the same way that I've never hated the mentally insane, they shout a lot, but it only hits deaf ears.
>>
because women aren't oppressed.

white women in the west are empirically and objectively the most pampered, privileged class of people in the entire history of our species.
>>
>>24876770
I play a tabletop game that features the anathema to women as an empire. The imperium of man where space marines, augmented human men, fight and die for an immortal god emperor against the very dark gods that would seek to undo all man has achieved. It features women in the armed forces who also fight and die. BDSM elves out of an 80s snuff film. I am firmly convinced feminists are agents of slaanesh. If women knew about 40k theyd be up in arms. I am glad nerds are still hated. Atleast my hobby will never be touched.
>>
File: 1365473050506.jpg (158 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1365473050506.jpg
158 KB, 500x750
>>24876770
The irony is that she's not citing any direct source for that quite, so essentially it's coming directly from her, which means she is turning it into a point about men.

This is why I never argue with radical feminists. If you ignore them, they just keep saying so much stupid shit that inevitably no reasonable person will be able to tolerate them, and they become marginalized and fade away hopefully.
>>
>>24876770

because feminists hate men

as a man, it's not safe for me to be part of a movement that hates me
>>
>>24876923
No, Anon. That's not true. They have struggles. Like when that non-Chad guy comes along and asks her out. It's not easy thinking of the right excuse.
>>
>>24876954
It's easy to argue without sources.
>>
I do consider myself a feminist in a broad sense.

lol broad no pun intended

but yeah, I identify strongly with many of the less-radical foundational ideas of second wave feminism. I also really like riot grrrl.
>>
>>24876949
Girls (and by that I mean normies, there are girls that play 40K it's just male dominant) will never get into 40K for a number of reasons, like the fucking cost, the fact that you can't really make money out of it like streaming vidya, and the fact that it's far less accessible. Tabletop shit is, for now, safe from getting fucked by the feminazi hordes.
>>
Being a male feminist is a fancy way of saying you'd lick the cum right out of a girl's pussy right after Jamal was done pounding it.
>>
If you consider feminism as equal rights, then yeah. I'm feminist.

It also means I sit back, watch, and laugh at work when girls struggle with the physically demanding job. Any guy who needed help with the bare minimum would be laughed off the site. So I believe in equal opportunity, as some are great coworkers, but keeping them around for the sake of trying to balance a male dominated workforce isn't feminism, it's pandering.
>>
>>24876999
Girls dont play 40k unless men get them into it. Women ape hobbies.
>>
>>24876999
Anything that isn't appealing to normies is pretty much safe.
>>
File: 2015-11-18-170147_589x929_scrot.png (280 KB, 589x929) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-18-170147_589x929_scrot.png
280 KB, 589x929
lol male feminists
>>
I hate it when sjw women post pictures of themselves without smiling. Like they think frowning makes them seem more intelligent or something. Like, "Wow, she's not smiling.. She must be thinking really hard about something, huh?"
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20151209_193212.jpg (96 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20151209_193212.jpg
96 KB, 895x895
>>24876999
You can make money off it. I get payed to paint models.
>>
>>24877046
SJW's never smile because nothing makes them happy. Why do you think they enjoy ruining things for everyone else?
>>
>>24877023
this. my gf is a raging feminist but she is also awesome. she squats 255 and benches 130. she sincerely believes that a woman can do anything a man can do. do I agree with her? no. but she will never ask me to open a pickle jar for her. I know she will do anything I would ever ask her to do, and I know she's a capable adult. and a woman. and that's what feminism is. not about male oppression, but female empowerment.
>>
>>24877045
topkukk
>>
>>24877045
What a kek. As long as he's content with getting kukced I don't really give a shit about 'open relationships' (they're still fucking retarded imo) but there is no way I'd tolerate it. If I can commit to a relationship and keep my dick in my pants then I expect that from my partner as well. I shouldn't need to specify that.
>>
>>24877052
Yeah but you get money AND attention from streaming.
>>
>>24876770
I don't understand the picture

Feminism has literally always been about women and men and their place in society. I think she's implying that feminism was just about women as if it's possible to be able to make a standard of something without comparing it to something else. Feminism exists because there are two genders, it wouldn't exist without men. Holy fucking shit
>>
>>24877501

Feminists, like a lot of women, take refuge from criticism in a cocoon of willfully stupid narcissism
>>
File: Normies will burn-1.jpg (1 MB, 1478x1198) Image search: [Google]
Normies will burn-1.jpg
1 MB, 1478x1198
>>24876770
Is acnekun a feminist?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
>>24876954
>It's rape even if he's not physically holding you down
Wait WHAT?
>>
>>24876770
Because I believe in equality
>>
>>24876876
>fallacy of relative privation
>>
>>24876851
lmao i hit women when they hit me in a way i kinda like when they are shocked
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.