[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder for the mods that trolling is against global
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449427347218.jpg (95 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1449427347218.jpg
95 KB, 400x533
Friendly reminder for the mods that trolling is against global rule 3 and that

>>24876248
>>24874823
>>24876386
>>24876333
>>24872334
>>24875511
>>24872589
>>24875657
>>24876015
>>24874597

are against the rules and should be deleted and the people who posted them banned
>>
>>24876712

how about we delete this thread instead and ban you
>>
>>24876712
Dude, if you think a thread is violating the rules, REPORT THEM.
>>
Most of them aren't even trolling, m8.
>>
>>24876773

Sorry anon, all of them are absolutely trolling, you're just used to a shitposting culture where routine trolling is treated as okay
>>
>>24876783
The wagekek threads are just banter and a new maymay. It's normal that it gets posted a lot.

The fit vs. r9k thread - I don't see much of a problem here. More or less, it is true.

The why don't you have a gf can go, yeah.

Mommy thread isn't really trolling because - what kind of reaction is he getting? It's not kekposting or something that upsets people.

The one with the assfucking - well, who can say that it's trolling and not genuine?

The rest is deleted already.
>>
I wasn't expecting all those shitty troll threads to get banned, thanks mods
>>
>8. Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

Please read these two pages:

http://www.4chan.org/rules
http://www.4chan.org/faq#report
>>
SOMEONE POST THE WEBMS OF HER
>>
>>24877076

If the mods are more interested in banning people for saying something about trolling on r9k than they are in banning trolling on r9k then oh well, that's a risk I'm willing to take if it slightly slows this board's shitspiral.
>>
>getting mad at wagekek threads
how pathetic do you have to be
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.