[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The juice of niggers, fucking hate them. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
The juice of niggers, fucking hate them.

Discuss.
>>
that shits pretty tasty t b h f a m
>>
What do you have against purple drank?
>>
xanax and lean are the heroin of this generation.

i hope it kills all the degens desu
>>
Nothing against purple drank, just the "people" who drink it, feel?
>>
does it really look all fluorescent like that irl?
every picture I see of it makes it look so shiny
>>
>>24876611
Too bad they've both been around longer than most of the faggots who post on this site have been alive.
>>
>>24876567
Care to explain how someone drinking lean affects you in any way?
>>
>>24876567
Someone explain this "double cup" meme.
>>
>>24876648
Only niggers drink it.
>>
Money hands.
>>
>>24876648
It is Codine. Makes you slow, but feels VERY nice. Makes you appreciate normie life for once. you will feel content, and like you love life. I still have dreams about this beautiful purple substance. Tastes like candy, but makes u feel like jesus.
>>
>>24876685
Found the nigger in the thread.
>>
>>24876567
Lean is actually a pretty robot friendly drug in terms of effects. It makes you content with your hopeless situation and worthless self.
>>
>>24876706
Found the 14 year old faggot in the thread.
>>
>>24876665
I'm not understanding how this affects you, though.
>>
>>24876720
Found the 9gagger, fucking faggot.
>>
>>24876731
kek, try harder to fit in. It's almost funny.
>>
>>24876765
wow f a m. u must be a nigger if u get trigged by shit like this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mrMRYXW7x4
WHY TWO CUPS?
>>
>>24876657
it insulates the drink + signals to others what is in the cup
>>
Did somebody say Nigger?....
>>
>>24876611
>degen
I hope you choke to death on the next cock you suck.
>>
Lean is dumb as fuck. Take real opiates you pussy wiggers.
>>
>>24876815
>>24876829
Kek

It's because if one cup breaks or gets poked it leaks into the other cup because lean is so expensive. At least that's what I heard one nigger say in a Vlad Tv interview, which is like fox news for niggers, so i trust it
>>
>>24876685
Codeine is a shitty drug. It's metabolized into morphine at a real terrible rate.
It's the weakest opiate / opioid there is.
>>
WHO UP

ORIGINIAL NIGGAS ONLY
>>
can someone post or link to the thread with black femanon nudes? thanks bruhs
>>
>>24876611
heroin is the heroin of this generation, heroin addicts are rising at an unstoppable rate because of the increase of prescription opioids.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.