[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were there ever really 'robots' on r9k, or has it always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1449262440847.png (1 MB, 1316x1316) Image search: [Google]
1449262440847.png
1 MB, 1316x1316
Were there ever really 'robots' on r9k, or has it always just been normies trolling the 'robots' who aren't actually here?
>>
File: 1446844295692.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1446844295692.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
Are fembots really fembots?

In my six years of browsing this shit board I legitimately lost track of who's trolling who anymore. I just ride with it.
>>
>>24876421
The neets are slowly being outnumbered by normalfags
>>
>>24876421
genuine robots are a minority on 4chan, especially /r9k/. most of it is normalfag shitposting
>>
I dunno man. My current gf says there were, but my ex-gf says there weren't. You know what, if it turns out there weren't, I'll dump the bitch I'm currently with and move on to my side chick. lol, prolly do it anyway desu senpai
>>
File: QT E.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
QT E.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>24876421
Eh, it's hard to tell. Lately it has been just a bunch of meme loving fucks.
> Here's a cutie
>>
>>24876440
there are no fembots, there are no robots, everyone's chad thundercock.

/r9k/ had three eras(maybe 4 now that the bot's back)
>the 'were gentlemen oc only' era
>the 'self depricating neet greentext storytime' era
>the whatever the fuck has been happening 2013-present era
>>
>>24876421
Now that everone has pretty much abandoned wizardchan, I feel it's safe to let you normies know about it's existence. A while back normies began flooding /r9k and most of the robots decided to jump ship. Wizardchan is no longer occupied tho. Good luck finding us, assholes.
>>
File: 1448102582612.png (347 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1448102582612.png
347 KB, 500x425
>>24876702
Where you guys at? I won't tell anyone
>>
>>24876702

I wish I could find a nice place with other people like me but I guess it's inevitable that scumsucking normies will find it and ruin it because they hate us and hate the idea of us having a place to ourselves
>>
>>24876702
What happened to wizardchan? I checked it out once, a long time ago, and the site gave me cancer.
>>
>>24876798
It went down for a long period of time. People gave up on it.
>>
>>24876831
So there is now another secret, cancer-inducing site that is its equivalent?
>>
>>24876702
>robot
>having a sense of group identity
>being apart of a special clique
the few times I went to wizardchan it was less a home for "robots" and more like a run of the mill undermoderated chan with a bunch of cp
good riddance faggots
>>
>>24876421
who is this semen demon and can I go on a nice date with her?
>>
>>24876479

Begin under police surveillance for possible future mass shooter makes me a true robot? Also 28 yo virgin with dead end job.

The cops know I'm aware of then, what I should do to make then stop lose time with some big time loser like me?
>>
>>24877152
>>having a sense of group identity
>>being apart of a special clique

This is what normies hate more than anything and the reason why they feel such a need to destroy robot spaces, it's the idea that robots can get together and have fun with each other without having to deal with or give a shit about normie opinion.
>>
Wait you mean people here are actually like that Elliott Rogers guy? I thought this was a troll board like /s4s/
>>
>>24876702
Wizchan is terrible
The rules there are so fucking stupid and kill like 90% of the possible content
Not to mention that it has always been dead
Last time i checked there were 3 month old posts on the front page
>>
what if we're all normies in a universe made by a robot
>>
File: 1448126124788.jpg (16 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1448126124788.jpg
16 KB, 228x221
I am actually starting to think that the whole normies/robot thing is just satire, and this whole board is just normies pretending to be robots

Kind of like that quote about a community pretending to be idiots will eventually be filled with idiots who think they are in good company

Maybe I am the idiot and real robots dont exist
>>
>>24877243
>robots can get together and have fun with each other
That's oxymoronic though, "getting together and having fun with each other" is itself normieshit and any of the faggot """"""""""""robots"""""""""""" that have """"""""""robot"""""""""""" online friends are just a bunch of normalslime betafaggots

>robot spaces
Absoluetly disgusting
>>
>>24877243
Pull your head out of your ass for a moment. "Normies" don't give a shit about robots or even know they exist. Why would we spend any effort on them?
>>
>>24877320
bingo unoriginal comment
>>
Not frequently visiting this place. But there are legitimate hikkis. I knew a girl from the USA who is really a NEET and is active on some other boards here. But 4chan is of course just a normalfag site like facebook.
>>
>>24876421
To be honest, I think most people that are actually robots aren't self-aware enough to participate in a board like this. There are probably more real robots on /a/.
>>
>>24877391

Why engage in this sort of obviously dumb denialism?

Normies obviously care a lot about what robots do, as demonstrated by so many of them showing up here and other places for robots to say hateful shit to robots and try to make them feel bad, and as also demonstrated by normies doing the same things to robots in real life.

Why does it make you so angry to have it pointed out that you obviously care a whole lot about what robots do?
>>
>>24876421
everybody who isn't a newfag knows this board didn't used to be like this before r9k1
>>
I really hope im not the only robot here
>>
>>24877175
>>>/soc/ girl
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.