[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it /r9k/, I gf'd a single mom. She's my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: gf.jpg (138 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
138 KB, 960x960
I did it /r9k/, I gf'd a single mom.
She's my first real gf, and she's incredible

>divorced, not a whore
>morally sound
>affectionate, does nice things for me spontaneously
>great sense of humor; laughs a lot and makes me laugh
>attractive, beautiful face
> doesn't expect me to take care of her daughter

I don't care if you call me a kek. She is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. At least I didn't end up with a disgusting, mental fembot.

pic related, my gf
>>
i can see how this makes sense from a female pov, since they expect adult men to dedicate their working lives in support of a female.

if you think about it, there really is no patriarchy.
>>
Femaleeggman.png
>>
the closest thing to a patriarchy would be r9k, a group of single adult males with no plans to support a female.
>>
>>24876351
Have fun paying child support after you knock her up and she moves on.
>>
>>24876382
I'm not supporting her? She has a job.
>>
>>24876351
>single mom
>not a whore
Pick one.
>doesnt expect me to take care of her daughter
Yet.
>>
>>24876417
We haven't had sex. She doesn't believe in sex outside of marriage.
>>
You dumb kuk, she's grooming you up to be a father at some point.
>>
File: Cruiselaugh.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cruiselaugh.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
>>24876351
>>divorced
>>not a whore & morally sound
>>
Nothing wrong with it but take in consideration you will eventually take care of her daughter even indirectly. What I'm saying is that you will have to like and want to help her daughter or your going to hate the relationship or get keked by her ex hubby.

How old is she? Do you currently live with her? And why did she divorced?

I avoid single mom's simply becuase it just brings up the whole "let's start a family urge" that is honestly to me a huge turn off.
>>
>>24876452
Its a bait thread everyone.
>>
>>24876452
Tf? She's literally a sex toy. Why would you marry a single mom?
>>
>>24876351
How old are you and her?
Why did she divorce?
>>
>>24876452
I would bail, no sex before marriage especially for a recently divorced woman is a pointless moral standard.

Also the way I see it if both parties really love each other having sex shouldn't be cut off for marriage. You either like fucking her or you don't
>>
>>24876480
she's 26, I'm 24. I don't live with her... We've only been official for a week. She left her husband because he was in the military and the distance wasn't working.
>>24876485
She's literally wife material, family.
>>
File: 1438301215391.png (87 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1438301215391.png
87 KB, 236x235
>dating a single mom
>>
File: anon-is-a-failure.jpg (38 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
anon-is-a-failure.jpg
38 KB, 500x475
>>24876558
>She left her husband because he was in the military
>>
>>24876558
Lmao that reason kek
>>
>>24876351

She'll grow tired of taking care of 2 kids after awhile.
>>
>>24876558
>military

They hop dicks like frogs in a pond. I'd respect you more if you said you were their for the loli.
Fuck the mother and dump her
>>
>>24876452
lmao and there it is everyone abort thread
>>
>>24876583
>>24876586
She's obviously a bit clingy. She has come to see me at work (and brought me lunch) twice. I don't mind that. At least I know she is thinking about me.
>>
>>24876558
thats a fucking whore
you absolute spastic
retarded monkey, enjoy your heartbreak when she cheats on you
>>
You are getting used as a beta provider.

You are trusting a woman who has abandoned the father of her child for fighting overseas. You having sex withheld from you from a woman who is not a virgin.

You are the prime prey that post-wall women without prospects look to as safety nets. You have volunteered for the worst type of friend zone on the planet - the expensive kind, disguised as a relationship.

You will deny that anything is wrong with this to save face, because you are not experienced with women and are dazed from the attention

You will get rekt in more ways than one
>>
>>24876351
have sex with her then drop her

you will NOT find happiness in a relationship with her.
>>
its obviously the single mom pretending to be someone that's dating her because nobody actually wants to date her yet they don't understand why having a child is such a relationship deal breaker.

she's lying like shit and making stuff up as she goes along with it.
>>
>>24876351
>divorced, not a whore

that's some pretty tortured logic.
>>
>>24876663
She's a fucking whore who ruined her kids life to bring a fat fuck (you) lunch at work.
>>
>>24876663

eeeeeehhhhhggghhhhh be careful man. Not saying it will turn out bad, but a mid 20s divorced mom who got divorced because she couldn't deal with distance while her husband is throwing himself at danger and shit... preeeetty dickish, if that's the only reason
>>
>>24876733
I'm not fat. I'm skinnyfat if anything, but I'd consider myself very average.
>>
That is eggman with makeup
>>
>>24876768
I guess. Long distance sucks for anyone though, and I already know she's clingy. Can't blame her.
>>
File: 144318.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
144318.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>>24876558
Holy shit. What a bitch. I don't need to hear her side of the story. This is all I need to know. OP done fucked up.
>>
>>24876351
congrats OP hope you don't fuck it up
>>
>>24876452
Mormon?

oc
>>
>>24876558
Good choice. Military kids don't grow up right some of the time.

Missed a potential European/Asian vacation though...
>>
>>24876872
This. It's nice that she left him instead of cheating on him, but if you really love someone you suffer the distance and the time apart. This is not a wife-able chick.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.