[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to be the most confident fucker I knew, I was the crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I used to be the most confident fucker I knew, I was the crazy one in my group always getting in trouble, I could talk to everyone I had a lot of friends, girls and shit. For this past year and a half I don't feel like myself I don't talk, I feel like people are judging me something I never felt or cared about. I think it's a combination of drugs (had an ego death while tripping), Hanging around bad people and engaging in destructive behaviors. I cut off my bad friends am not on drugs but I still feel insecure. How do I get the old me back I wanna feel confident and comfortable again. I don't like being insecure its miserable and its not the way I lived majority of my life and not the way I want to live it. I feel like I'm in route to being a robot

Any life advice for anybody who got out of the hole
>>
It's not drugs
Or maybe it is, sort of
It's not that you're more aware
It's what you're more aware OF
And that is all of this nonsensical pressure that people constantly exert on each other
I was the same way until I got shot down too many times, and realized the reason why nobody sincerely liked me was because I was the way I was

I don't know how to get the old you back
Maybe you never can
The world changes with you

Can you resist judgment? That's what it comes down to
>>
>>24876155
I was like you. I'm still not out of the hole. Please let me know if you find a solution. This is hell.
>>
>>24876181
and more accurately (but kek this is also kind of an assumption), people seem to become more judgmental as they age in a kind of cascade
they grow up, the people who are older than them judge them, they become anxious like you, then harden to become judger drones themselves to inflict themselves upon the next generation
social dynamics change
necessities change
I don't know
I'm talking out of my ass but I think I see patterns maybe
>>
>>24876205
Or maybe it's because now you're becoming acquainted with expectations?
That falls in line with the generational idea I have, as expectations are passed from one individual to the next
Like an infection
Or maybe they're coming from within
>>
>>24876181
yeah I think I need to balance how much I give a fuck, I think I used to not give the perfect amount of fucks and thats when I was happy then I gave no fucks and did a lot of shit I shouldn't have, I guess since I gave no fucks I started giving too many now, I need to let loose the right amount
>>
>>24876155
Could be hormonal. Get your testosterone levels checked
>>
>>24876205
what about the majority who aren't anxious
>>
>>24876473
weren't they anxious at some point?
they're anxious before they break
or they bow without becoming anxious
or they remain oblivious and never become anxious
or they are aware but stronk and self-assured enough to not be anxious
potential possibilities idk
>>
>>24876155
>Any life advice for anybody who got out of the hole
You don't get out. You just try your hardest to pretend you are not in it.
>>
>>24876155
Stop doing drugs, they are giving you anxiety. What you are experiencing is anxiety and depression. This is a side effect of drugs.

Psychedelics can trigger an underlying psychological condition. Your "unique bravado" could have been the way you coped with insecurity and anxiety before, successfully.

But really, don't do psychs because it will only get worse.
>>
Advantageous PSA:
Psychedelics are meant to be an enhancement for life, not a replacement for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.