[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NINETEEN (19) years old >dorming at college >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 175868386844.jpg (117 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
175868386844.jpg
117 KB, 901x883
>NINETEEN (19) years old
>dorming at college
>have literally never gotten drunk despite very much wanting to
>no friends to get booze from
>terrible social anxiety so can't go to parties where booze might be present
>too stupid to get a fake ID
>too much of a coward to just try buying booze anyway
O-only a year and some months to go...
>>
>>24875806
>buying the liquid jew
Just save your money
>>
alcohol is a terrible drug, kiddo.
>>
>>24875806
>living in a dorm
>wanting to drink
>posting pepe

You normalfags don't even try to be a robot.
>>
File: 1449012500816.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1449012500816.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>>24875806
Faggot you shouldn't give a shit about alcohol your goal should be pussy.
Man I've had alchohol offered to me like 3 times (yeah I know its not that many but whatever) times already, for free, and I always said no because I have to fucking drive and plus I don't give that big of a shit about it or drugs anyways.

My plight is the lack of sex in my life.
>>
>>24875806
>tfw live on paki estate in the UK
>pakis seem to like me
>been getting served from a corner shop since I was 14
don't know how it is in freedomland but in the UK just find a paki shop wait until no customers are in and they'll serve you
>>
You probably have that one friend or "kinda friend" just fucking ask him already u kek
>>
When you're 21 alcohol won't seem like anything.

Try to have sex.
>>
File: piss such.jpg (61 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
piss such.jpg
61 KB, 500x344
Loser. I was stealing booze and heymistering twice a week by the time i was 14.
...actually on second thought maybe im the loser
>>
>>24875970
http://idgod (dawt) ph/
tell some dude to take a picture of you and order a fake ID for 100. Comes with a free dupe.
>>
>>24875970
Nope, I literally don't and can't talk to anyone (but am apparently a huge normie according to >>24875917, who clearly knows me better than I know myself).

>>24875985
>Try to have sex.
I can't tell if you're joking or not.
>>
>>24875806
i feel sorry for you americans
>>
When you're past 21 you'll realize how dumb it was to look forward to it enough to want to get a fake ID for it.

It's pretty shit if you just do it get drunk and nothing else.

Drinking laws are still stupid though. 18+ year olds should be able to have responsibility when having a drink that makes you act like a retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.