[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Geminis and Virgos the ultimate example of the Alpha/Beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: fuck.jpg (188 KB, 753x499) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
188 KB, 753x499
My oneitis is really into horoscopes, so by default I need to at least understand them. She told me earlier today that she finds herself often attracted to geminis. So I just did quick search of the signs to see what they say and if it was possible to develop any gemini traits.

My heart sank when I read the descriptions for virgos and gemini. Not only does the Virgo description fit me, but is it not the most beta description you have ever seen? It's the definition of a beta provider. Meanwhile Geminis are lady killers. The paragraph even mentions that they are good for flings. What the fuck?

Femanons, you guys should know a lot about this stuff. How accurate is this shit? I'm fighting a losing battle, aren't I? It seems that way.

Source - http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/
>>
>she's into astrology

literally shit tier i bet she has a tumblr and shes fucking annoying. also, theyre always wrong. i'm a gemini.

tell her astrology is cultural appropriation i guarantee you shes a tumblr art hoe.
>>
>oneitis
>obsessing over a bitch

lmfao c u c k

hope you enjoy knowing she views sex and relationships as fun things to indulge in when she feels like it, while you look at them as a momentous personal voyage to win her love
>>
>>24875798
Aquarius masterrace here
>>
>Gemini
>24 Kv whose emotionally stunted and wants to die

Eh
>>
File: 1440380736628.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1440380736628.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>>24875828
She does have a tumblr...

>>24875844
It's true she does have a lot of normie tendencies, but she's an introvert at heart. She's only been with one guy sexually. And had like 2 other bfs when she was younger. When she told me she kept asking if I was ok with it like she was scared what I would think.

Where are the femanons? The one time someone actually cares what you type with those fat fingers, you guys are nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>24875953
yeah I do too and the type of bitches who talk about astrology on there are annoying as fuck. and just basic hoes who werent cute enough to be popular so instead they go on the internet a lot. trust me there's nothing special going on there.

also, robo-bitch here. in the flesh. just because i didnt say im here doesnt mean im not.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
5 KB, 257x196
>tfw gemini
>Chubby so when girls are buzzed I look OK
>go to normie alcohol gatherings
>get a cheek peck and some hugs
>tfw failed normie as fuck
I could see my potential if I got /fit/ and practiced my social skills but for now I'd rather jerkoff to JAV and drink all day
>>
>>24875798
>My oneitis is really into horoscopes, so by default I need to at least understand them

oh anon
>>
I'm a Gemini, but I've got some serious issues with depression. I also seem to be looking for "the one" to a certain extent. As this does not go well with my natural gemini tendancies, I am a lonely, lonely, motherfucker as a result.
>>
Geminis are literal fags
>Aquarius is the quintessential chad tier astrology sign

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm
>>
Shoulda been born Libra master race. Sorry senpai.
>>
File: wew.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>be aquarius
>don't believe in astrology
>read it anyway for shits and giggles
>some website says aquariuses are the type who don't believe in stuff like horoscopes, but read them anyway
>mfw
>>
>never read anything about astrology
>decide to look up my sign

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/sagittarius.htm

>Independence is Sagittarius' principle, they crave adventure and excitement and welcome change with open arms.
>A Sagittarius never hides anything
>Sagittarius are not emotional moody people, in fact they can be downright emotionally detached
>Sagittarius is a well adjusted person with no emotional problems holding them back
>Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius
>What it's Like to Date a Sagittarius Man: He loves the trill of the chase so he may be off trying to get other women at the same time you are trying to get him

what the fuck
>>
>>24876194
>>24876227
youre both idiots. read every other sign and see if they also apply to you.

>being this new
>>
>>24876034
Thanks, love.

>>24876128
What? I've always thought they were bullshit, but if she believes in them, shouldn't I try to use it to my advantage?

Growing up my cousins always said I was a "typical virgo", I just thought they meant I was quiet, that was my extent of understanding of the signs.

Now I understand, they knew I was a beta even at that young age.
>>
>It is difficult for cancer to open up and have a close emotionally fulfilled relationship with someone because they are so closed off emotionally and physically to the world. This is driven by their fear of trust, Cancer has a difficult time trusting people. This causes built up anger and resentment inside, the contradictory nature really takes a toll on them and they can have a negative outlook on life, thinking that life is just too hard and miserable.

f-fuck this actually hits too close to home

>tfw it's the day I was born made me this way
>>
>>24876227
people ITT should look up astrology calculators. Things such as the signs that planets are in when you are born can very accurately diagnose ones personality. Astrology is actually an ancient practice, many people have put work into dicifering it.
>>
>>24876246
yeah i know it's just cold-reading bullshit that's vague enough that they could all apply to anybody
each one has some specific things, at least a few of which will definitely apply to you, and some vague things that apply to basically everybody, and our confirmation bias makes us only pay attention to the parts that match up
doesn't stop me from reading em anyway, like i said, shits and giggles
not like i'm using this horseshit to base my life choices on
>>
>>24876275
>The reason he will never be direct with you is that he has a strong underlying fear of rejection. Of you are interested in a Cancer man, you will probably have to make the first move and ask him on a date. He falls in love easily and will make you his whole world.

literally robots: the zodiac sign
>>
>recently read mine for some reason
>friend invites me to go clubbing with his huge group of friends including a lot of attractive girls
>says I will be super social and will captivate anyone j talk to, they will be like putty in my hand
I'm shaving my pubes into a smiley face wish me luck
>>
>>24876246
i don't think you understood my post. it's amusing how much of my supposed personality described by my sign is the opposite of my actual personality

>>24876288
i did. got sagittarius
>>
>>24875953
Top fucking kek if her name starts with an "H" op. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>24876332
right but thats just your sun sign.
>>
>>24876350
Kek, negative.
>>
File: fuckoff.png (166 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.png
166 KB, 400x300
Leo master race here.

every other sign is gay as fuck
>>
>>24876407
Well then you've dodged the first bullet my friend. Prepare for round 2.
>>
Try Pisces ascendant Pisces with an ENTJ-T personality, crippled by autism.

>tfw coulda been a great leader
>tfw autism through asphyxiation at birth fucked it all up
>dichotomies dichotomies
>>
>>24876372
wait, how many are there?
>>
>astrology
>believing in what dumb whores obsess about

get the fuck out
>>
Just lie about your birthday and say things like "I'm such a Gemini!"
>>
>>24875798
no one likes geminis
almost everyone likes virgos
>>
>>24876515
each planet goes through phases, entering and leaving different signs. So, on the day you were born, the sign each planet was in will be expressed in your astrology.
>>
File: sweatmemefrog.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
sweatmemefrog.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>Aquarius Strength Keywords:

- Witty
- Clever
- Humanitarian
- Inventive
- Original
Aquarius Weakness Keywords:

- Stubborn
- Unemotional
- Sarcastic
- Rebellious
- Aloof

This is literally me desu. Was astrology right all along?
>>
>tfw Virgo INFP

I am betamax
>>
>Unlike most other zodiac signs, what it's like to date a Scorpio woman is very similar to dating a Scorpio man. The main difference is that instead of presenting a powerful feminine force like the woman, the Scorpio man presents a strong masculine, sexual force.

>The genitals are everybody's erogenous zone but since the Scorpio is the most sexually charged of all zodiac signs, the genitals are extremely sensitive and will ignite a passionate fire that cannot be extinguished.

>Sex with Scorpio is a total emotional and physical experience with passion and intensity. They have amazing stamina and can last all night long, round after round.

feels good meng
>>
>>24877373

>*not applicable to virgin aspie spergs
>>
>>24877753
Sounds like you can't handle my overwhelming masculinity, betafag
What are you gonna do? Listen to my problems?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.