[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started a shit job a few weeks ago. That said, I did a carry-out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bub.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bub.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
I started a shit job a few weeks ago.

That said, I did a carry-out for a customer the other day, and while she was helping me get the thing in her car, one of her tits pressed up against my hand.

She looked at me, smiled, and said

"Oh...Sorry!"

Just thought I'd let you guys know. It was pretty great.
>>
That's cool. My ex gf had c 32s and i would play with her tits daily. Best 6 months of my life (until it all went to shit).
>>
>>24875685
>She didn't scream rape
ALL GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE NEED TO GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You also missed an oppurtunity to squeeze sime lemons.
>>
>>24876068
This board doesn't just belong to you bro-bot.
>>
>>24876041
that's not very big.
>>
>>24876121
Big enough for me to have fun with. I still got pics.
>>
That's great champ. I haven't masturbated in a week so that when I see my FWB again It'll be really funny when she chokes and splutters on all the come she has to swallow.
>>
File: robottest.gif (927 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
robottest.gif
927 KB, 245x245
>>24876108
>Implying robots can look good
Unless you have autism or some shit you have zero excuses.
>>
CONTACT WITH FEMALES THREAD IT IS

I just broke up with my girlfriend so I've been jacking off a lot. I'm a hermit, when I'm not at work I'm at home getting stoned and working on beats so I don't meet people often.
>>
>>24876178
Sorry to hear that broputer, i haven't been with a girl in a year. Starting to not care anymore.
>>
>>24876168
"Unless you have autism"

I want everyone who doesn't have autism to get the fuck off this board. You're not a "robot". You're just a shitty version of normie. The bottom rung of normie. You are not qualitively different from normies in a cognitive-functioning way that alienates you from everyone else not by circumstance of upbringing or shit like that, but purely by implications of how alien your mind is to normies.

Schizoids can stay.

Bipolars and get out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.