[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /r9k/. How are you? I'm a med student, I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
Hello, /r9k/. How are you?

I'm a med student, I'll graduate July of 2016.

You can ask me stuff.
>>
My heart has been feeling weak lately and i straight up almost had a real heart attack a few days ago. I think its my drinking but short of quiting what can i do to help my heart?
>>
>>24875639
How old are you? Male or female?
Please describe this weakness feeling. How was this "heart attack" event? How much do you drink wach day? Do you smoke? What do you usually eat during the day?
>>
>>24875612
My beard is getting new hairs despite I am 25. Is it possible?
>>
Doc are rosties real? is it true only sluts have roasties?
>>
File: grafics.png (447 KB, 820x592) Image search: [Google]
grafics.png
447 KB, 820x592
How vulnerable is an eye really? I always fear that I'll befall some horrible accident that normally would be a total non-issue, but whatever sliver of glass or sewing needle involved will hit just a couple inches the wrong way and I'll be blind forever. Valid fear or do I need to chill out about breaking my eyes in various ways
>>
>>24875612
What do you think of EE students?
>>
im thinkin of med school, but my gpa sucks and i have a lot of w's. will i make it?
>>
I have hair on my penis shaft.
When I shave it, it's smooth for like a few hours before getting rugged.

Will I be able to have sex without hurting the girl?
>>
>>24875673
You mean white hairs? Yes, totally. Due to genetics some people get them with 15 years old!

>>24875704
Yes, women with bigger labia minora are real. No, it has nothing to do with sex. I've examined 12 yo girls with big labia minora, and old ladies with a full sexual history and many children that had "innies".

What may change over the years is the strenght of vaginal muscles. However it has more to do with age than with sex life. For all that matters, that are exercises that can strenghten the vaginal muscles,
>>
>>24875712
Cool question, I love eyes.
It's fragile but less than you think. The eye has a lot of defense mechanisms, and it takes some severe damage to make you blind. It's pretty rare to see cases of accidental blindness. When it happens, it's when the patiend did dangerous activities (dealing with corrosive chemicals, for example) and did not wear the protective equipment.

Worry yourself with other stuff!

>>24875729
Oh, you see, I'm not american. I don't really know how college admission process works there. Whats a W?

>>24875757
It's normal and yes, the vagina won't be harmed. If it bothers you, you can not shave it or wax it.
>>
>>24875761
No I mean, my beard is growing up to my eyes. Wich is a familiar thing. I have more beard but I am getting it at 25.

Also, why my balls shrink so much lately? I haven't had an accident or punch.
>>
>>24875716
What's EE?
>>
What are the potential health risks of attempting to build and don a homemade powered exoskeleton

alternatively, how much armor is too much armor for an unaugmented human
>>
>>24875670
I cant really describe the feeling, it just feels off somehow. My heart attack event i felt several shooting pains in my arm then i got weird. I got nervous and couldnt say anything. I walked off of my job and sat down for awhile until my head felt clear and my heart stopped pacing. In general i drink about a fifth a day, maybe more but my diet is poor. I only eat whatever i get for free at my cafe job. I smoke socially.
>>
>>24875833
Could you show me a picture?
And how much shrinking? Are you feeling anything else besides this? Any climate change?
>>
>>24875843
An electrical engineering major!

I have a few EE-track friends. They're all kind of neurotic, but fun.
>>
What age for prostate exam?
Why I my right leg lock when walking during cold weather?
Why does my shoulder blade stick out more than the other one?
>>
>>24875612
Not well, but seeing >>24874201
and your post game me a sick thought.
What way to hurt the Normie than for someone to shoot up a med school?
1. All those years of education down the drain and a wasted effort
2. All those people who would benefit from a doc won't
3. All the people who supported their efforts and all that money spend, wasted.
4. What is more depressing than to see your best and brightests' lives extinguished?

Sorry, that was just something that crossed my mind, what were you saying again?
>>
>>24875612 (OP)
What country? What residency are you applying for? First year Canadian med student here.
>>
I feel tired all of the time and can't eat substantial amounts of food without feeling sick.

I know that these probably are just part and parcel with my depression, but what can I do to ameliorate these annoying symptoms? I'm not on any medication right now and couldn't afford it even if a search for an effective prescription ended well.
>>
>>24875873
This is 4chan so I am afraid to upload a photo but in this paint the green parts are the new hair and the black is the one I had previously.

It's to much. They change size a lot. It hurts too. There is no climatic change. It's been the same for at least half a year here.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 641x521) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 641x521
>>24876004
This is the paint.
>>
File: 1444022196134.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1444022196134.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
I just realized I have no empathy or desire to connect with people that isn't towards a goal.

Or maybe I do. I've just never met valuable people. Have I? I need to meet more people. I remember what it was like friends with mutually enjoyed company for a short period in high school. Can't say I'm too lonely though for someone who's only had 2 close friends over their lifetime

end rant
>>
Doctor is there something I can do to grow a beard? Maybe a cream or food I should eat more?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.