[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any black/half black guys here who would never date interracially?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Any black/half black guys here who would never date interracially? I don't trust white women because of times they tried to take advantage of me. I had an economics class and this one redhead girl invited me to her place to study. It seemed innocent enough. To get there, I had to walk out in the rain to her apartment off campus, it was very dark and cold and there were lots of streetlights which made me feel kinda uncomfortable.

Well, I made it there, and we were studying, it all seemed fine. Then she offered me some "tea". I say "tea", because it turns out it was steeped with marijuana plants. She then tried to take advantage of me, saying she had her eye on me in class for a couple weeks, and always wanted to do this to me. I felt weird, and nervous, and she tried to put her hand under my shirt to touch my chest. At that point, I mustered the strength to get the fuck out of there and I ran back home in the rain, had my mummy make me some hot cocoa, and I sat in my bed shaking. I never felt so violated by someone before.
>>
>>24875175

that's like attempted rape
>>
>>24875175
Iktfb
One time i almost touched an african
I still had the leg amputated just in case of transmission though
>>
File: 1427241825501.jpg (169 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1427241825501.jpg
169 KB, 1600x900
I just read this in the /v/ cyberpunk thread you can't fool me OP
>>
Op here, another incident, also with a white girl:

I went to a few clubs before to see what it was like and I found it appalling. At one, this white girl offered me a pill and wanted to go sit on some sofa with me and touch me, and she didn't even know who I was, just that I was "cute". I'm sorry but that shit is unnerving, I had to leave fast.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 540x402
>>24875236
I love your bullshit bro.
"weed tea"
"Scared of streetlights"

would you tap this ass?
>>
>>24875354
No, too pasty and pink. Black ass is better.
>>
>>24875175
White women and Hispanic girls are the most manipulative women.
Speaking from experience.
>>
>>24875175
White girls are crazy doe
>>
Itt: assblasted nigger who desperately wants white pussy telling tales to soothe the pain of constant rejection
>>
>>24875175
>Any black/half black guys here who would never date interracially.
Don't have to worry about that because they always look at me in fear a keep a distance.
>>
>>24875208
she tried to drug him first that's extremely rape-ish
>>
I'm half black/white. Its so god damn easy to get black chocks at uni If your an educated black man. I've been rolling deep with the sisters but I want a snow bunny

>Tfw graduating
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.