[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw finally get a gf >move across the country and live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1444746659418.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1444746659418.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>Tfw finally get a gf
>move across the country and live with her
>Tfw she's emotionally manipulative and physically and verbally abusive
>she threatens to kill herself if I leave
>threatens to injure herself and tell the cops I did it
>been stuck in this relationship for 3 years now
>I want to kill myself everyday

Don't fall for the gf meme. Its not worth it. Someone release me from this hell.
>>
fucking leave and call the cops on her desu
>>
File: 060 - Pf86rTZ.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
060 - Pf86rTZ.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
>>24874964
You can only release yourself from this hell, you know what to do.
>>
>>24874964
That's what you get for being a fucking normie you fucking normie.

Get off my board and kill yourself.
>>
>>24874964

Still sounds 500X better than my ex. Not even kidding.

I WISH I had had a gf like yours instead of mine.
>>
>>24874964
>undercover roastie trying to paint a normal relationship as the worst that you could have just so ugly betas could stop trying to get with her and other women

Fucking kill yourself bitch
>>
>>24874964
Get a recorder or some shit and catch her saying that stuff. Then if she calls the police you have proof she's a psycho.
>>
>>24874964
Call the cops and tell them she's a danger to herself and leave while they're there.
>>
Easy, record her saying she'll frame you and then tell the cops.

Still though, I wish I had a girl crazy enough to want me like that. "YOU'RE MINE FOREVER"
>>
File: 1446924635741.png (269 KB, 514x397) Image search: [Google]
1446924635741.png
269 KB, 514x397
>finally get a gf
>she has bpd
>>
secretly record her threats and walk out.
>>
File: what women value.jpg (113 KB, 977x360) Image search: [Google]
what women value.jpg
113 KB, 977x360
>>24874964
Welcome to the ride, son. I made the mistake of getting a gf, who I then wifed. 6 years later found out she was cheating on me. Now I'm a broken shell of a man.

It never gets better.
>>
>>24876154
>that picture
I feel sorry for the people that haven't learned that yet.
>>
>>24875192

>implying there are any woman who don't have "bpd"
>implying "bpd" isn't just a description of normal female behavior
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.