[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HARRO WALCOME ASIA BURGER TAK ORDUR PREEZ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: asianburger2.jpg (86 KB, 650x703) Image search: [Google]
asianburger2.jpg
86 KB, 650x703
HARRO WALCOME ASIA BURGER
TAK ORDUR PREEZ?
>>
File: how did i get here.jpg (172 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
how did i get here.jpg
172 KB, 1366x768
>>24874756
>asia burger
>>
theesu besto freddu
bumpuuu ^-^
>>
i'll have your asian muff burger, please
>>
File: 1445752468487.jpg (49 KB, 471x522) Image search: [Google]
1445752468487.jpg
49 KB, 471x522
These burgers are so kawaiiiii~awa
>>
D-do you perform happy endings?
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1144
>tfw no qt teenage asian gf
>>
>>24874756

I don't get why men obsess over this girl. How about dating a woman that actually looks like a woman?

The obsession with her is sick and I don't want to deal with any man who thinks that she is attractive.
>>
>>24875252

she's not, its a meme.
>>
>>24875252
maleanon pretending to be a butthurt white woman detected
>>
>>24875252
You're right about not wanting to deal with me, faggit.
>>
>>24875307
This desu get exposed senpai
>>
Heh I went to a McDonalds in Korea and it was essentially exactly like this. The girls looked cute but Jesus when they opened their mouths.
>>
>>24875252

Fat, aging, post-wall roasty detected
>>
>>24874756
that thing is a doll, right?
>>
>>24875332

>go to South Korea
>fashion is taking very seriously
>even the ugliest of people try to dress well
>go back to America
>people walking around in Pajamas and stained clothes because "LOL I don't care what others think of me! :)"
>>
>>24875252
oh shut the fuck up you stupid roastie bitch. this girl isn't attractive in the sense that your vapid ass thinks. she isn't someone i want to pump and dump -- that's YOU, because you're fucking worthless. she is someone i want to take with me on adventures because she's cute and endearing, the complete opposite of your disgusting self.

do the world a favor and fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>24874756
>people actually think this is funny and clever
>>
>>24875386
lol you're so fucking faggy haha
>>
>>24875371
I felt kind of bad about this when I went there. I was there working in a clean room for 12 hours a day, ended up looking like shit all the time since I'd essentially roll out of the hotel in a shit shirt and jeans.

But when I did go out drinking everyone was dressed in really expensive, branded clothes and done up really nicely.

It was kind of annoying that everyone put so much effort into their appearance, they must spend all their money on clothes and fashion accessories.
>>
>>24874977
Believe me m8 they're a fucking nightmare, they do not much but demand to be taken places and have money spent on them.

Especially if they're good looking.
>>
>>24874756
she's an absolute qt in this photo set, but not so much in others.
>>
>>24875425
>xD so faggy xDDD

roastie BTFO'd once again. blox2bh
>>
>>24875447

because they get that treatment from their daddies and their asian bf's

its normal.
>>
>>24875497
yo you got such a small penis that you can't satisfy an average white women. So you fall for the fish eye eastern jewel in hoping that you can live out your gay manga fart dreams but even they think you're a little autistic greasball.

lol owned
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.