[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be the first position you try to sex in fellow virgins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What will be the first position you try to sex in fellow virgins?
And how much foreplay will you do? Is it beta to eat pussy?
>>
>>24874713
Just do whatever you fucking pussy
>>
>>24874713

i dunno, will just try missionary. She'll have to guide me desu senpai
>>
Eat it out who cares if some consider it beta its fun,
>>
>>24874795

font fall for the feminist trap, OP. you dont want your mouth anywhere near that used up rotten hole, believe me.
>>
No. You need to do a lot of foreplay. Don't skip it. Suck a titty.
>>
Eating pussy is so much fun.
Hooked up with a girl in the bathroom of a club once, she was this tiny Indian chick, weighed like 90 lbs. Ate her out while choking her against the wall. Hot af tbqh familia
>>
>>24874713
I feel like if you don't do Missionary the first time you're doing it wrong.
It's like you have to learn how to walk before you can run.
Baby steps senpai.
>>
>>24875155
Cowgirl seems like a better starter position.
>>
File: 1422686156905.png (19 KB, 405x548) Image search: [Google]
1422686156905.png
19 KB, 405x548
>>24874713
>Is it beta to eat pussy?
>tfw pussyeating fetish
>>
>>24874908
Enjoy your throat cancer from HPV.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.