[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Americans stopped teaching their children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: boipuss.png (175 KB, 819x535) Image search: [Google]
boipuss.png
175 KB, 819x535
Where were you when Americans stopped teaching their children about shame?

>Sitting under a lamp, playing pokemon blue
>>
>>24874594
As an American, I think sometimes in the late 90s and early 2000s. I'm speculating. I was born in '88 and this shit wasn't acceptable at all back when I was growing up. Even in high school, acting like this wasn't protected by the federal government and these types got shit on.
>>
>>24874645
i'm with this guy
I remember shit like this being weird in 95
>>
>>24874645
You're only 6 years older than me. I grew up in the early 00's and NONE of this shit was present when I was in high school.

I think I just barely managed to scrape past it, because my sister (two grades below me) was friends with a few bulldykes/femmes/non-poly-bi-tri-gendersexuals in her grade before she dropped out, but my grade never had to deal with that horseshit. I don't think we even had any outed gays (though I suspected a few closet cases).
>>
i was born in 1994, i think i was always aware that i was being brainwashed into a tranny and i just let it happen
>>
>>24874680
I was born in 95 and this shit is weird.
>>
>>24874645

Born in '90, as far forward as high school it was still widely acceptable to call everyone you didn't like a faggot and degeneracy was just starting to become protected. Fucking liberal parents
>>
File: nope.jpg (260 KB, 914x891) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
260 KB, 914x891
>>24874731
underage autist
you must be 18+ to be posting on this board
MODS MODS
V& V& V& V& V &V V&

totally original comment r9k meme frogs
>>
File: 1429463737582.png (169 KB, 285x522) Image search: [Google]
1429463737582.png
169 KB, 285x522
To think that this is acceptable in modern society is fucking abominable. I don't believe in treating people differently based on their physical features,but fuck. You don't have to be ashamed about your body, but you sure as hell don't have a thing to be proud of.
>>
>>24874948
>10XL
What the fuck I really thought they stopped at 3XL
>>
>>24874746
I was born in 94 as well and I was raised to revile all this bullshit going on in the youth culture, more or less, or at least I grew up hating most of my peer group.
>>24874884
1988+6=1994
2015-1994=21
Basic math classes are required for graduation, retard.
>>
'96. I think by the time I was in middle school the brainwashing had become complete. growing up in a racist irish family i never fell for any of it though.
>>
What website is this?
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
174 KB, 640x1136
>>24875109
OkCupid is not Okay, stupid.
Your ass smells putrid and your teeth aren't rooted
You come to this site looking for a giggle and a laugh, but instead you eat cheese its and build up gas in your ass if life was a farting class you'd pass
with flying colors that hang with the american flag
I don't mean to brag but I have a 4 inch cock, never masturbated in a sock and when I see Israelis I grab for some rocks
>>
File: GAT2GEWFUST.gif (30 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
GAT2GEWFUST.gif
30 KB, 256x256
>Loves

>going fast

ARE YOU SONIC YOU AUTIST!?!?!?
>>
>>24875239
What the actual fuck did you just type?
>>
File: 23-12-belt.jpg (113 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
23-12-belt.jpg
113 KB, 400x300
When American stopped beating child-ass with belt.
My father beat my ass with belt twice when I was 5 years
Never have to beat ass again.

I am 19 years
I am Russia
>>
>>24876920
Parents can't beat their kids my dad beat the shit out of me and it fucked me up.. there's a a fine line I guess
>>
>>24876971
Yes only beat only ass twice
Belt of course
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.