[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking New! Sex doesn't break the hymen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1449723890135.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449723890135.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
This collegehumor video about hymens is trending

is this feminist propogandy from "no hymen no diamond"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg

Highlights

>sex doesnt break hymen
>all women are experts on female bodies
>can break during regular activity
>but not during sex
>muh thurd world countries having virginity exams
>MUH SEXUAL ASSAULT
>THE HYMEN DOESNT WORK THAT WAY
>VIRGINITY DOESNT EXIST
>>
It can tear from anything, but it doesn't happen to everyone when they have sex.

If she wants Chads dick, it'll loosen slightly and lubricate itself with that pussy juice. Hymen won't likely get torn if her pussys begging for it unless their hymen does happen to be in the way
>>
>>24874180
>virginity is something we made up to be mean to women
>made up to be mean to women
>mean to women
>women

ROBOTS THE FEMINISTS ARE TRYING TO STEAL THE SHAME OF VIRGINITY FROM US MEN. THEY'RE SAYING THAT WOMEN ARE SHAMED FOR BEING VIRGINS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THIS TRAVESTY MUST END. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ROBOTS!?!?! HOW!?!?!?!?!
>>
roastie propaganda
>>
File: image.jpg (422 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422 KB, 600x634
>>24874292
thinks it's implying women are shamed for not being virgins

men are shamed for being virgins

people just really like shaming each other

if women and men were so bad to each other, why don't they just fuck their own sex instead and stop reproducing. fuck this gay earth
>>
>>24874386
when a women is shamed for not being a virgin, it's by a small percentage of the population. She's still able to find romantic partners and live her life normally. When men are shamed for being virgins, they're labeled as creeps, shunned, and branded.

I just wish feminism actually brought up how virginity is a toxic idea FOR MEN to a degree women will never know.
>>
It's true that it can break from other activities, but really only specific ones. Something like "I ran track and field" is not going to break it.

As for sex, it will pretty much always rip it. The thing is that you can have sex without damaging the hymen more or less, if you take it slow and she is sufficiently aroused. That basically never happens her first time though, so it gets ripped.
>>
i wish i wasnt circumcised
>>
File: After circ.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
After circ.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>>24874507

>TFW no ridged band

;_;
>>
>>24874180
>virginity doesn't exist
Good thing this is all a joke.
>>
>>24874462
Someone doesn't go through enough foreplay
>>
>>24874386
Only women are bad to ugly male betas you stupid bitch
>>
>be toastie roastie
>because Chistian Christmascock doesn't want me
>I'm not pure enough
>wah virginty don't real waaah
Whew when feminists talk shit they go BIG
>>
>>24874180
I like when memes become real life, how long until people fall for the roastie meme?
>>
>>24874386
https://basilskite.bandcamp.com/track/fuck-this-gay-earth
>>
>>24874180
>can break during regular activity
>They think its about the hymen

The phrase "no hymen no diamond" is about being a virgin, not about the literal condition of the hymen. Yea I know it can break from doing stuff other than sex, but its about finding a girl who has not had sex, how do normalfags not get this?

>virginity does not exist

How are they this dumb, you either had had sex or not, the whole "_____ is a social construct" meme is really getting out of hand.
>>
>>24875214
*have had sex or not
>>
File: 1449075642232.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449075642232.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>>>>>>>collegehumor
>taking a post from a media entity with HUMOR in the name seriously
I know you're all functionally autistic/retarded but
GOD
DAMN
SON
>>
>>24875318
the problem is that even if it is called "collegeHUMOR" it's what most normos are going to believe
>>
>>24875318
>humorous things can not be informational
>>
>>24875382
Collegehumor is a moderately popular normalfag humor site and as such it would serve you best to indeed, heed the fucking name and perchance soothe thy sore ass with the thought that maybe, a popular parody websites video is indeed, parody, and any information presented to the audience is in a negative light and is interpreted as such.

In short you're another idiot making mountains out of molehills that needs to take your hysterical ass back to /pol/ before you soil your skirt at the next Onion article.
>>
>>24875895
>informational things always promote the things they present
Not sure those WWII documentaries on the History Channel are there to make you want to be a Nazi son.
>>
>those nu-males
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.