[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here view themselves as a garbage failure of a person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 4chan.jpg (202 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
202 KB, 960x720
Anyone else here view themselves as a garbage failure of a person everytime they smoke weed?

How do real robots enjoy stuff this at all?

I don't feel that way because I think smoking weed is degenerate, but it makes me really hyper-critical of myself.

We have several generals on here about this shit-tier drug pretty much every week though. Am I just unlucky?
>>
>>24873964
what kind of thoughts specifically do you have while high?
>>
implying I don't feel like a garbage failure of a person every waking second of every day
>>
>>24873964

Experienced the exact same issue op. Refuse to smoke after my last endeavor ended in what I could best describe only as an 'anxiety attack'. Perhaps other robots experience this feel as well?
>>
>>24873964
Yes, I fuxking hate it, but everyone I know smokes weed
>>
Same happens to me OP
I feel like such an idiot
Every little flaw comes to the surface and I freeze up over every little thing cause I can't tell how I'm behaving
>>
File: 1397972004267.png (153 KB, 343x290) Image search: [Google]
1397972004267.png
153 KB, 343x290
>>24873964
Same

It makes me paranoid and overly thoughtful, like I'm aware of how much of a retard I am while high, and it makes me panic.

I can't enjoy it unless I'm with other people, but even then I always imagine them thinking the same thing.
>>
Yes weed sometimes makes me hyper-critical of everything, including myself. I am a highly judgmental person sober and weed exacerbates it.

I have found the best solution is to smoke less often, have lots of quality entertainment and food lined up (no idle thinking time) and avoid mirrors as much as possible.

Also just accept that sometimes you have to go through a bump on the journey to being high. It rarely lasts more then 10 minutes, it's a cost worth paying for 2-3hrs of fun.
>>
>>24873964

Yeah it just brings me deeper into existential depression. I've tried multiple strains and THC concentrations. I'm done with it.

Feels good to move on I guess.
>>
>>24874311
This anon here gets it. I do and think exactly this when I smoke. I wait out the ten mins of anxiety by controlling my breathing and thoughts while I keep busy.
>>
You probably smoke way, way too much.

If you still want to smoke weed, try taking ONE little hit.

Then see how you feel.
>>
>>24874495
This. Do you live in a state where weed is legal OP? If so, you're probably getting shit that's way too good to just smoke by the bowl. Buy an MFLB and vape lightly.
>>
Go on a t break and then when you pick it back up again make sure not to over indulge. Take a hit, then wait 30 minutes. Quit smoking like a dude weed stoner. Respect it and sip it like a wine.
>>
>>24873964
>Anyone else here view themselves as a garbage failure of a person everytime they smoke weed?

You should, because smoking makes you a normalfag, WHY DO YOU JUNKIE FUCKERS THINK YOU ARE A ROBOT? YOU CAN NOT DO DRUGS AND BE A ROBOT.
>>
File: 1405923801125.jpg (29 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1405923801125.jpg
29 KB, 500x378
>>24875277
>u did drugs b4 u r not le r33l rowbutt

I'll turn my horrible life of sin around because of this post, anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.