[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm worried that I missed out on teenage love. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1449121309346.jpg (24 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
1449121309346.jpg
24 KB, 500x414
Guys, I'm worried that I missed out on teenage love. I'm worried that all the girls I met have already hit all their firsts - virginity, relationship, etc. It seems like I will struggle to find the innocent care-free love that I missed in my teens. It's one of greatest regrets and I'm struggling to move on. Are there girls out there who want to / are able to experience this type of love?
>>
No

get over it and live your life in loneliness
>>
Probably
But I don't know how many
Most of them would have had their firsts already, though, and are only trying to emulate what they once had
>>
File: 1449258704333.jpg (318 KB, 1280x1915) Image search: [Google]
1449258704333.jpg
318 KB, 1280x1915
Pretty much these feels:

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

anything I can do? are there girls out there that will fulfill me beyond sex? still virgin btw
>>
>>24873821
nah man I don't want to live like this anymore

>>24873830
seems like not many. it's just, that type of love is lost. everyone is getting jobs and shit now. Like I talked to a female friend from high school (who liked me way back when) and she was talking about her high school ex and how she is trying to get back into contact with him. I mean wtf? do people ever really get over their first true love? The guy doesn't give a fuck about her, but I wish I had that experience with a girl. Fuck I'm rambling
>>
dont worry about that shit, its not important if youre their first
>>
>>24873838
Post body.

Orignialcommentdountsteel
>>
Don't listen to these c ucks who never had a girlfriend in high school. It was worth it my friend.
>>
>>24874537
Why do you say that? What could possibly be good in having a gf?
>>
every girl my age has fucked so many guys that it's become a dopamine transaction
>>
>>24875361
>dopamine transaction
I like that
really reflects the utilitarian mindset
>>
>>24873793
After a certain age care free love doesn't exist, because having a job, car and your own house are requeriments, if you are already a young adult and in college give up, you won't experience teenage love, but you may find some girl that wants to settle with you if you manage to make some dosh.
>>
>>24874205
>dont worry about that shit, its not important if youre their first

Spoken like a true kek
>>
>>24874665
All the joys of having a loving, ongoing relationship of mutual respect, personal growth, and personal adoration?
I fell in love and dated one girl for my entire highschool life and am still in that relationship. It has been good. Not perfect, but its lasted this long and I think we can make it last a bit longer.
Imagine having a friend whom you can share everything with- hopes, dreams, feels, even your own body- and that they wish to do all the same with you. Its wonderful! validating, powerful, intoxicating. Love is fantastic.
Yes, it isn't all lovey-dovey all the time, but looking back at all the times you worked through your issues will just vindicate your feelings and stand as testaments in your mind as to the strength of your bond. And thats an amazing feel.
Not to mention all the sexual bits are tantalizing as well.
>>
>>24873793
>I'm worried that all the girls I met have already hit all their firsts - virginity, relationship, etc

Its because its true, and its horrible. I don't get how you can believe a girl if she says she loves you when she has said that to 50 other guys while also having been creme pied and other dirty things by them.
>>
File: 1432003024649.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432003024649.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>24873793
You did miss it OP. Sorry but it's time to face the facts. Most of us here missed it. You gotta move on though otherwise you'll become bitter.
>Here's a cutie for ya.
>>
Honestly you didn't miss out on a ton. Firsts are overrated. They're riddled with inexperience and awkwardness. The girl and I am with now and myself both have lived and loved excessively before we met but there's still a sense of wonder. The dates are good because we know what is best due to prior experience, as well as decisions and sex and other shit like that. Firsts are just something hopeless people latch onto for fear they will never feel it again - spoiler alert, you probably will feel it again and it'll probably be better.
>>
>>24875744
Wouldn't it mean more? After all, all those other people before you came along proved that she now knows better what she DOESN'T want in a partner.

You guys are so cynical.
>>
>>24875903
>Wouldn't it mean more?
How can it mean more when I'm number 51 and she will probably say the same thing to 52, 53, 54 ect
>>
>>24875933
Well if you're the right ppl for each other there wouldn't be a 52,53 etc
>>
>>24874205
please elaborate on this.
>>
Its overblown, mostly a bunch of anxiety with awkward sex on the side. You spend most of your time either wooried what your friends think or whether they are fucking one of your friends. Eventually they use the L word and you freak out because you dont feel the same so you push them away until the subconciously hate you and end it.
>>
>>24876029
this minus the friend shit is any bad relationship at any age, love is love at any age senpai
>>
that's right goys, participate in expensive dating culture so you have to work for more money
>>
>>24875952
If she is dismisses a relationship so easily, chances are we aren't the right people for each other. Chances are she is always gonna find a flaw and bail. Chances are she is eventually just gonna settle when her looks fade and she can't get into relationships as easily.
>>
>>24876029
>projecting this hard

And how do you know if she isn't fucking your friend during adult relationships?
>>
>>24876340
this is the dating redpill. good on you anon.
>>
All these replies telling you that it wasn't that great etc etc are missing the point

you did miss out, so did I, the point is not to keep missing out because you missed out in the past

it's already over, you can't change that, maybe you could fuck some teenage girls (don't reccommend) or you could try to find a girl in her early 20s in school for some bullshit like early childhood education.

Find someone kind of frumpy and sweet, who has a hot friend or something. Get with frumpster and enjoy a relationship for maybe a few years if you don't fuck it up.
>>
>>24875842
Yup, don't dwell, just try to remember it's not everything, you're not the only person who missed out on something big. I missed out on a childhood, I just gotta move on.
>>
>>24873838

The great thing is that you're the only one who is bitter.

Firsts mean so little. The only firsts you care about when you're with someone you like are the firsts you had with that person. Hell, even those start to lose their importance once the relationship deepens.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.