[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE DO THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HIDE AWAY? HIDE AWAY? I'M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1434134849257.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1434134849257.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
WHERE DO THE

GOOD GIRLS

GO TO

HIDE AWAY? HIDE AWAY?

I'M A GOOD GOOD BOY

WHO

NEEDS A LITTLE COMPANY

LOOKING HIGH AND LOW

SOMEONE LET ME KNOW

WHERE DO THE

GOOD GIRLS

GO TO HIDE AWAY? HIDE AWAY?
>>
They all died off with the fall of traditional America
Tell me I'm wrong faggot, I dare you to prove it
>>
>tfw you thought this song was pretty cool at first listen
>its basically the singer wanting nothing more than a guy to financially support her while she plays mind games with him
fuuuuuuck this world
>>
I have an introvert gf. She legit has 1 friend other than me who she texts maybe 3 times a week, she likes too play sims and sit in her room. I sat through her favorite show (true blood) for the last month and this month it's my turn ( i picked the wire).
I met her while working together at McDonalds a year ago and though she isn't hot she is cute and I love her to death, there are good girls out there anon never give up hope.
>>
File: 1449628774539.jpg (36 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
1449628774539.jpg
36 KB, 469x469
>>24873539
>Please beware of they who stare,
>they'll only smile to see you while you hide away.

>And once you've seen what they have been,
>to win the earth just won't seem worth your night, or day.
>>
>>24873539
Would that song have still gotten popular with the genders reversed?
>>
>>24873683
god no

the singer would've been legitimately killed by a mob
>>
>>24873539
109.8 Hz infrasound
100.0 Hz infrasound

rjzdqt4z3z3xo73h.onion

satan in sanskrit means truth
>>
File: come foward.jpg (21 KB, 859x280) Image search: [Google]
come foward.jpg
21 KB, 859x280
Which one of you was this?

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one that feels shame talking about shit like this outside of /r9k/.
>>
File: 238923.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
238923.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
BYE BYE LOVE
BYE BYE HAPPINESS
HELLO LONELINESS
I THINK I'M-A GONNA CRY
BYE BYE LOVE
BYE BYE SWEET CARESS
HELLO EMPTINESS
>>
>>24873539
"Good People"

Sad to say, all kindness and altruism died years before we were born. We are just living in a decaying and rotting society that needs to burn to ashes, we are the ones who will witness the downfall of western civilization.
>>
>>24873635
I'm really happy for you desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.