[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schizo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 143065161461.jpg (296 KB, 1257x885) Image search: [Google]
143065161461.jpg
296 KB, 1257x885
Hii guys. So I was wondering , does the "not guilty by reason of insanity" not work anymore? How crazy would someone have to be to get out of being sent to the supermax? Jared Loughner was clearly insane but he was still found guilty. Could someone with diagnosed schizophrenia and a history of hospitalizations get away with it? And I don't mean autistic weird schizophrenia , I mean howling , self mutilating and rolling around in blood schizo. Also , I am an angel of the lord god. Much love to whoever answers this.
>>
>>24873395
I planned killing a guy and using the voices in my head as a defense. Of course I didn't realize that they weren't actually real. In reality, I probably would've went to prison.

BTW I'm a demon named Belial, I am the glorious leader of the Sons of Darkness.
>>
File: 139790125619.jpg (272 KB, 2011x2048) Image search: [Google]
139790125619.jpg
272 KB, 2011x2048
>>24873496
I don't think you are. Belial resides in an upper member of the one world order. But i am not talking about murder. I mean a mass shooting scenario , or mass stabbing even since that seems less logical.
>>
>>24873395
I think you go to a psyche ward and when you're better you go to prison, you'd just extend your time in captivity.
You still committed the crime, unless you were "It wasn't me, something was controlling my body. I have no recollection of the events." crazy and had a history of it, i doubt you'd get a "not guilty".
>>
File: 037-rkZg1.jpg (63 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
037-rkZg1.jpg
63 KB, 464x600
>>24873575
oh damn. So suicide is really the best option afterward. Thanks guy. Anyone want some more creepy pictures?
>>
>>24873565
I must just be some regular demon then? I was pretty sure I was. Then again I was also Goku and Jor-El, Super-Man's father. Don't go for mass shooting, I'm pretty sure you'll be guilty.
>>
>>24873395
You'll "get away with it" in the sense that if they won't outright murder you they'll send you to a mental health prison instead of regular prison.
Actually, they might even just throw you in regular jail anyway.
In short no and its never really worked the way you seem to think it does. You commit a crime like mass murder, it doesn't matter your reasons, you're going to jail in some shape or form.
>>
>>24873614
Did you seriously believe that nothing would happen to you if you shot up some people and presented your mental health record to the court? Did you honestly believe you'd walk out of that court a free man?
You might not be schizophrenic, just incredibly stupid.
>>
File: 028-0niR7.jpg (148 KB, 648x521) Image search: [Google]
028-0niR7.jpg
148 KB, 648x521
>>24873656
But my bible says I am not under the law of man , but under the law of God. Doesn't wanting to avoid hellfire justify the deaths of the really-not-so-innocent in a court of law? Do you think a jury would buy that? What If said person performed a miracle in the courtroom where everyone could see it?
>>
File: sss.png (2 MB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
2 MB, 1040x1040
>>24873707
Maybe he's trying to get out of a speeding ticket
assumptions only make you look stupider than the person you're mocking.
>>
the insanity plea only works if you are thought to be incapable of telling right from wrong like that chinese guy who stabbed a guy on a bus in canada

>t. person who doesn't have a creepy interest in crime
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.