[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roastie Toastie on the wall, Stood so high, now here's the fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: rt1.png (157 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
rt1.png
157 KB, 720x1280
Roastie Toastie on the wall,
Stood so high, now here's the fall
>>
File: rt2.png (108 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
rt2.png
108 KB, 720x1280
Roastie Toastie, don't you see?
Spread your legs, get baby
>>
File: rt3.png (123 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
rt3.png
123 KB, 720x1280
Roastie Toastie, what is this?
A tiny glimpse of self-awareness?
>>
File: rt4.png (126 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
rt4.png
126 KB, 720x1280
Roastie Toastie, but of course!
It's not your fault! No remorse!
>>
>it's almost certainly because of a hookup
Normies getting btfo

Imagine if she keeps it and her kid finds out he's a bastard.
>>
>>24873361
>women would literally rather kill a baby before they take responsibility for their actions
>>
>>24873435
Though to be fair would you want to be this slut's kid?
>>
A future robot is conceived. In x years, he's going to show up here, and we can all (since we will still be here) point him to the thread that documents the reason for his existence.
>>
>>24873435
>Women
>Taking responsibility at all
>>
>>24873403
someday he will be ONE OF US
>>
>>24873403
>gets raised by whore single mother
>ends up here

happening thread eventually
>>
>>24873484
My bet is he goes full normie
>>
>>24873385
>why me, of all people?
Because you raw dogged a stranger AND let him finish inside you? How can anyone be this fucking stupid.
>>
>A Normalfag Discovers Consequences: The Thread
It's so beautiful
>>
File: ayy lmao this ain't my ship.jpg (19 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao this ain't my ship.jpg
19 KB, 600x446
>>24873348
>your little limerick
I enjoyed it, OP
>>
What's the point of these, same as with posing as someone else on a dating site. Did you really need proof women are whores or are you guys just this dead inside.
>>
>>24873690
>are you guys just this dead inside.
yes
>>
>>24873361
>why is this happening to me
>why do my actions have consequences
And im sure she's going to blame the guy, as if he held a gun to her head and forced her to fuck him. Women are so fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.