[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally realise that if you were born attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: 1390031949327.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1390031949327.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
>tfw you finally realise that if you were born attractive and better off, you wouldn't be as intelligent or self-aware as you are today

When are you guys gonna figure out that being unattractive and socially inept is literally a gift?
>>
I'd be a lot less thoughtful and introspective, but I'd also be fucking leagues happier. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
File: Jchen.png (75 KB, 209x231) Image search: [Google]
Jchen.png
75 KB, 209x231
>tfw ugly and dumb
>>
Good looks are a genuine handicap to greatness.
>>
>>24873270
This

name one, just ONE man who was great and also attractive
>>
File: 1449364266998.jpg (6 KB, 180x218) Image search: [Google]
1449364266998.jpg
6 KB, 180x218
>>24873160
Yeah its like either you get to be smart as hell or get to get laid
Fuck why not both

Also
>tfw actually look pretty good but am so fucking tall with broad shoulders that people get intimidated by me unless I constantly smile
>tfw so fucking smart that cant relate to people which fucks me socially

What does this all mean?
I know I won the genetic lottery by being a 6'5 broad shouldered white male whos smart as hell, but yet I'm still a fucking virgin with 0 social life
>>
>>24873293
kierkegaard
>>
>>24873160
Not. Most posters here don't even have the level of self-awareness that dolphins have.
>>
File: 552fe14b8e11c.png (544 KB, 983x418) Image search: [Google]
552fe14b8e11c.png
544 KB, 983x418
>>24873160
Nah, ignorance is bliss. I would rather have been born an 8/10+ male. When I say 8/10+, I mean in regards to facial aesthetics, and also tall, at least 6'2".

Seriously, plastic surgery is the way to go if you're ugly and want to become sexually successful with women.
>>
>>24873293
alexander hamilton
>>
>when you know you've learned a great deal of things that more than 80% of your generation will never know or care about simply by not knowing some really basic or obvious shit
>when looking cute and being a fucker when they weren't looking had alot to do with it
>>
>>24873160
I became attractive with age, so I developed self-awareness, doubt and all that robot shit earlier during my ugly phase. It's honestly an abstract kind of hell.
> everyone has a polarizing opinion of you automatically: typically enamored or bitter
> worshipping me or hating me is completely baseless because I'm too afraid to ever truly be myself, so everyone is just getting the same generic conversation anyway and interpreting it as they will
> people like me, despite not knowing my favorite color or hobbies
> people dislike me for skating through life, when I'm just a poverty ridden wagekuck with a dakimakura for company
> aware of this dichotomy, and I will never experience true love or friendship because I won't trust anyone with my real thoughts.
>>
>>24873160
I agree senpai, this loneliness has given me a very analytical and introspective view of life. It's great for making me feel superior to others.
>>
>>24873370
And he suffered with crippling social issues and thought the key factor in everyone's life was despair.

Kierkegaard would have been a robot.
>>
>This thread is full of people who genuinely think they're smart, and that their sub par social skills is because they're so smart, and that either you're attractive or smart...
>>
I'm kind of ugly (not hideous) but I'm having double jaw surgery in 6 weeks to correct my long face syndrome. I'm a 19 year old virgin who hasn't kissed a girl in 4 years, will this be my ticket to normiehood? Or will I forever be a robot?
>>
>>24873768
>in 4 years

Nigger, I'm 20 years old and have never held hands or made prolonged eye contact with a female.
>>
>>24873160

Thats what all ugly people say about themselves, but in truth it has been scientifically proven that the more attractive a person is, the more intelligent they are.
>>
>>24873706
somebody clearly didn't read past either/or
>>
>>24873160
It's neither a gift nor curse, the same for attractiveness. It is all transient after all, you will one day lose your qualities, like they will lose theirs.

We are all but fleeting in this world, the sooner you accept it, the easier it is to realize how stupid people make of it.
>>
>>24873160
false. I went to an Ivy League uni and there were certainly very attractive and socially adept people there (and no, you don't just get in for being rich anymore)
>>
none of you are as smart as you think you are.

if you were you wouldn't waste time shit posting on 4chan
>>
File: 4569871.jpg (151 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
4569871.jpg
151 KB, 408x408
>>24873893

well shit. you got me.

Does he get better?
>>
>>24874066
he gets a little more rational on his ethics but more outlandish with this idea of how there's already a pre-existing notion of god within everybody's life.
The despair turns more into angst or a denial question instead of aimless hopelessness conjecture.
A few paradigms that weren't hegelian exceptions come up, but i think Schopenhauer rebuked him pretty well in The World as Will and Representation
>>
>>24873941
yeah, you get in for being a minority or a woman.
>>
>>24874260
or an alumninaughty
>>
>>24874260
ha. you got me, although the factor for being a woman is negligible outside of engineering
>>
>>24873331
This is stupid. Einstein and Feymann are notorious for slaying mad pussy. Your "intelligence" isn't holding you back. I'm both attractive and fairly intelligent, but I'm too busy pulling a Kierkegaard to want to come out of my own little world. I know how to play the game and have been successful in the past, but fuck spending more than 5 minutes around anyone. It's awful coming down to reality.
>>
File: yes.gif (898 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
898 KB, 200x200
>>24874375
ditto on that 5 minutes thing
people abyss their personal thoughts into their space on the reg nowadays
but right now it feels like normies just don't even give a fuck about anything they didn't already know.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 645x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 645x370
>>24873293
I know one
AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
>>
>intelligence
>gift
Being stupid would be the one thing I could possibly wish for.
>>
>>24873191
Bliss is not good.
>>
>>24874446
Oh man, I love it.

>In car with coworker
>Say It Ain't So by Weezer comes on
>Start talking about how I know how to play it
>Start talking about E sharp tuning
>"Yeah I don't know anything about tuning."
>Try to explain it
>He doesn't even try to listen
>Doesn't even bother learn something new

Seriously, it's fucking annoying. What's the point in even having a fucking language if you're just going to repeat the same shit to each other over and over. To be fair, he is a pretty nice guy. I'm just putting all my frustrations with the race on him, and that's not too fair.

Don't even get me started on mathematics.
>>
If Plato was anything like how he was depicted (and I do believe he was, since no one was afraid to show Socrates as an ugly midget), he would have been fucking ripped, and a genius.
>>
>>24874626
That's good, because you already are.
>>
>>24873160
Wasn't there a South Park episode where some child molester was pointing this out to Stan?
>>
Every attractive person I know is intelligent.
>>
>imblying
no, I would be more intelligent and self-aware because I wouldn't be paralyzed by shitty emotions and overwhelming feelings of pointlessness
plus other people would be willing to share knowledge with me/reinforce me
I could've actually had a path

in my case it doesn't have much to do with being attractive but just not being normal (the two are usually synonymous)
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>this meme again

You stupid idiots, don't you know intelligence is correlated with good looks? Is it so much of a stretch that people with good intelligence genes come out with aesthetic genes as well? Look at the great minds of history, they were either Chads or mentally ill (depressed, neurotic, schizoid, etc).

I bet you guys also thought your bullies would someday work for you
>>
File: 1442338634194.jpg (88 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
1442338634194.jpg
88 KB, 500x614
>>24873293
Mishima
>>
>>24873861
No, that's incorrect. Ugly people are less intelligent on average, but this is because ugly people are more likely to occupy the extremes in intelligence, with more low than high IQs overall. Your are likely to be either very dumb or very smart if you are ugly.
>>
File: 1422216335311.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1422216335311.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>tfw damn good looking
>successful career
>intelligent
>social butterfly
>good at flirting
>good at cooking
>lots of hobbies
>play an instrument
>tons of money and free time to do whatever I want
>tfw bipolar as fuck and terrified of intimacy so I'll be alone the rest of my life
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.