[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 21321.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
21321.png
9 KB, 225x225
any robot knows how to psychologically make a girl like you?
>>
don't be a fack
>>
>>24873088
what else should i do?
>>
>>24873058
What do you mean by "psychologically like you"?
>>
>>24873058
95% of the time ignore her, then the other 5% give her attention and seem super interested and then cut it off
>>
>>24873058
show dominance
be attractive
attempt to destroy their ego in order to make them dependent on you
don't show weakness
>>
put your penis in her vagina
>>
>>24873479
not how it works pal, I wish it was
>>
cum inside her vagina
>>
Just make her feel as many emotions as possible. Happiness, sadness, anxiety, jealousy, anger, etc.. The more emotions the better
>>
>>24873479
this basically
If you aren't dominant and if you show weakness you can get a girl but you won't keep her, she'll cheat
>>
first you actually need to be attractive faggot

dont listen to these people most of them have never seen a vag in their lives.

you cant be a lovey dovey faggot you need to be a man. Confident, strong, what the fuck ever. Second, if you see her flirting, make a fucking move pussy dont just sit there, but you cant spaghetti everywhere, youll just learn that over time.Third, if a girl doesn't like you, just say fuck it. Don't get attached to bitches
>>
Confidence :^)

Seriously, and flashy clothes

>works for me
>>
No idiot, that's why they are robots. If they knew anything about making girls/people like them, people would like them and they wouldn't be robots.

>any fish know how to tap dance?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.