[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be in high school again >you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: x02-Saber-concerned.jpg (72 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x02-Saber-concerned.jpg
72 KB, 1920x1080
>you will never be in high school again
>you will never stay up until 3am watching anime/playing the new fotm mmo/shitposting on 4chan then wake up at 6am for school again
>you will never sleep in 1st period then watch anime the rest of the day again
>you will never hide in the school library to eat lunch again

High school was so f*cking fun, anyone else miss those easy going times?
>>
>>24872947
no gfuck you that shit wasnot fun

dumb fucking saber
>>
Fuck no. High school is torture when you're below average looking or worse.
>>
>>24873014
No one talked to me so I had a blast
>>
I dont know why, but I feel the same way.

I miss sleeping in literally every class to the point where teachers no longer tried keeping me awake
I miss the awkward conversations people would have with me cause they thought i was gonna kill myself every day and they thought their presence would be enough to stop me from doing that ( I was never really depressed. I accepted loneliness very early on in my life)
I miss everyone thinking i did massive amounts of drugs just from the way i looked
I miss driving past everyone going about 80mph in a 20mph school zone on my way to get lunch or on my way home
I miss getting called into the office on multiple occasions because everyone thought I was trying to kill myself by driving that fast when really I was just having fun and never had any intention of suicide.
>>
>>24873093
>I miss the awkward conversations people would have with me cause they thought i was gonna kill myself every day and they thought their presence would be enough to stop me from doing that ( I was never really depressed. I accepted loneliness very early on in my life)

This was the funniest part of high school to me, normies pretending to be nice because they thought you were going to kill them when in reality I was just quiet and thinking of what anime I was going to binge watch when I got home
>>
>you will never smoke weed with your niggas before school again
>you will never skip class again, I mean you still can but its not the same in college
>you will never again be completely carefree
>you will never again not be self conscious about being a virgin (all my friends were virgin losers so it was ok)
>you will never again be able to NEET all summer long without being considered a failure at life
>>
>>24873093
>I miss sleeping in literally every class to the point where teachers no longer tried keeping me awake
i know this feel
i was a pro at sleeping in school, could just knock out anywhere at anytime
fuck i miss those days
>>
i miss thinking i had a future
>>
>>24872947
Fuck school, I just wanna be 12 again and have friends and parents who love me.
>>
>all of those tfw's
>tfw NEET
>>
>>24873854
Fuck I'm scared for these days to end
>>
I miss being the school fuckup who slept in class and got drunk on campus. Those were the fucking days man. I was and am loser who couldn't get laid but at least people thought I was cool
>>
>>24872947
Junior high was really the best for me. Even less responsibility. Summers were better still.

>>24873966
This. Well, except the friends. Didn't need or want them since I had video games.
>>
>>24872947
high school was fucking shit and I'm too old so I grew up without the internet or proper anime fuck you and your teenage years from 2014
>>
>>24874321
That's you're fault for not graduating in 2012
>>
High school was boring and shitty. Maybe I am not old enough (25) to forget how shitty it was and look at it with nostalgia goggles.

I am glad I don't ever have to deal with that bullshit again.
>>
>high school
Dude....those days were fucking awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4sxQ5N-lag
>>
File: 238974-832598.jpg (67 KB, 370x367) Image search: [Google]
238974-832598.jpg
67 KB, 370x367
Highschool was pretty great for me.

I was a fuckup with no friends, sure. But a lot of kids at my school played MTG so I skipped lunch a few times and saved up for cards. You don't need friends when you're surrounded by other weeb fuckups.

I really miss highschool fuck.
>>
I agree with the OP
Staying up all night indulging autistic obsessions with various games was god tier. I never got laid in HS but I still had a good time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.