[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he owns a cat Literally the pet for kucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>he owns a cat

Literally the pet for kucks
>>
>she's a tranny with panic attacks
checkmate fembots
>>
File: 1449722848407.gif (36 KB, 200x129) Image search: [Google]
1449722848407.gif
36 KB, 200x129
> Oh yeah the bigger, hairier, slobbering beast is the better choice.
> Clearly the attention-needy, loud, and possible large-enough-to-be-dangerous pet is the patrician choice.

Fuck you! Do you really think that an animal that puts a greater amount of responsibility on you, requires more time to clean up its filth and larger quantities of shit, and almost always requires a larger financial commitment is the better pet?

Next you'll tell me that the barking, aggressive piece of shit pitbulls that maul children monthly are awesome pets and that everyone should have one.

Both cats and dogs are killing machines. Cats are just more finessed.

Also I don't need a license for a cat and it would be very difficult for a kitty to land me a fine (yuropa!) when compared to dogs.

Pic related is most efficient killer pet.
Can't wait till they perfect this breed.
>>
I want a bunny to please a fertility goddess. But cats seem easier than dogs. But all are too much work solo, and have too short lifespans.
>>
>>24873073
If you live in USA ur house is most likely made plaster walls
Rabbits love eating boles through that shit.

Get a guinea pigs. GPs are master race although, I admit, they can be loud af.
>>
File: 1384973917121.png (26 KB, 889x737) Image search: [Google]
1384973917121.png
26 KB, 889x737
if cats are pets for kucks, dogs are pets for normies

for me neither is true though, as I actually like most non-invasive non-parasitic animals
>>
>>24873021
Dogs were never mentioned catfag. I think the toxoplasmosis is getting to you.
>>
>there are """men""" on this board who own a cat
>>
File: smug gecko.png (213 KB, 446x393) Image search: [Google]
smug gecko.png
213 KB, 446x393
I have a gecko
He's a surprisingly low maintenance pet.
>>
That's why i like freshwater and saltwater fish.
It's the patricians pet.
>>
File: 1442477501724.jpg (30 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1442477501724.jpg
30 KB, 604x438
>not liking cats
Literally the gods pets, you're a faggot OP baka desu senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.