[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somewhere out there, there's someone who looks just like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Somewhere out there, there's someone who looks just like you, fucking someone who looks just like your oneitis.
>>
too many mediocre, bookish brown haired white guys in the world
>>
>>24874008
What about your oneitis anon?
>>
I look pretty weird m8
not many people look like me
I doubt this exact combo (other me x oneitis equivalent) occurs often if at all
>>
>dumpy redheaded bitch with a qt afro sporting mulatto girl
Lucky cunt.
>:[
>>
>>24874403
Turn your negative feelings into something positive. If someone like you can do it, why can't you?
>>
>>24874471
Well, my oneitus is currently about a half pound heavy and hangs out in an urn all day.
>>
There's some guy I know who I've seen about 9 doppelgangers of.
all of them wear the same type of wire frame glasses too.
it's a weird feel
>>
>>24872542
Nice try, but I'm not some beta orbiter with a oneitis.
>>
>>24874501
Somewhere out there, there's someone like her. Start searching.
>>
>>24874501
what did the mortician look like?
>>
Its literally impossible for someone who looks like me to be having sex, let alone with someone who looks like the girl I like
>>
>>24874554
No idea, they burned her up out of state, where her fancy new college was and where she died.
>>24874548
If you'd have met her, I don't know that you'd say the same.
And there's that aspect of "growing up together" that can't be recreated.
Some dreams have to be given up and focus has to be redirected.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.