[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /supportsmuslims/ here? I have realized that over time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Smug Putin.jpg (11 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
Smug Putin.jpg
11 KB, 406x422
Who /supportsmuslims/ here?

I have realized that over time, white men have become weak and feminized. This is why Muslims are taking over.

It is even easy to see in the way they treat women. Though it may seem barbaric to us, it is clear it is superior to the white man who has lost control of his women.

Whites are the on the way out because a more masculine and strong culture is here to take over.
>>
Don't let this go to the bottom.
>>
Thing is though mate. Whites weren't always like this. To pretend that our present condition is just indicative of whites would be to ignore everything bar the past 50 years of history. That said, I still support the muslims in the short term. I want them to hammer us and bring us to the brink of extinction so that maybe we can find our balls again.
>>
>>24872203
True, but comfort brings complacency. This is why our race has been toying with degenerate liberal ideas that our ancestors would scoff at, simply for the fun of it.

Muslims are violent and brutish, but the plus side is that they will never have a truly comfortable culture to ruin their race with.
>>
>>24872134
>>24872203

I agree. The White men of today are nothing like their ancestors that explored and conquered the world. They are by and large lazy, decadent, and cowardly. I view Muslim invasion of the West as a kind of necessary evil, something that will hopefully eventually awaken the warrior spirit of White men and get them back in the fight. That is, if that warrior spirit even exists anymore.
>>
>>24872134
>no bacon
>no alcohol
>death penalty to apostates/nonbelievers

Fuck that entire culture of goatfucking repressed homosexuals
>>
>>24872323
>I agree. The White men of today are nothing like their ancestors that explored and conquered the world. They are by and large lazy, decadent, and cowardly. I view Muslim invasion of the West as a kind of necessary evil, something that will hopefully eventually awaken the warrior spirit of White men and get them back in the fight. That is, if that warrior spirit even exists anymore.
My nigga. Listen to yourself. Your thoughts are all retarded and shit.
>>
>>24872134
>tfw I'm starting to understand why Mohammedans treat women the way they do
>>
>>24872971
are you a retarded, fat, sloppy mess?
"culture'' it's a religion you inbred moonshine fucker
>>
>>24873015
Not even that guy but do explain. Seemed like a valid point of view to me.
>>
I lived next to a mosque for two years and the local Muslims never bothered me so I don't give a shit. They're better than the niggers at least.
>>
>>24873015
You seem to have no counter-argument.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.