[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter what I say my tinder convo's always end up like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 750x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 750x188
No matter what I say my tinder convo's always end up like this. If I don't message them the conversation will die, and if I do they put no effort into keeping it going. I'm definitely not a Chad but I'm also not interesting at all, I guess.
>>
Thats been my experience on tinder, ive just given up
>>
People actually talk on tinder past "lets fuck"?
>>
>>24872024

You have to be really good looking and tall for that to work. When I say it I just get told that I'm a creep, to fuck off, and unmatched.
>>
File: cool beans.png (50 KB, 527x412) Image search: [Google]
cool beans.png
50 KB, 527x412
The same thing just happened to me today. Pic related.
>>
>>24872162
boring af fem
>>
>>24871984
Don't tiptoe around what you want. Let your interest be known almost immediately. Be direct, it's fucking Tinder. Don't waste her time, don't waste your time.

>Hey, I thought you looked pretty cute and I was wondering if you'd be interested in getting to know me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3347x2348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3347x2348
>>24872162
You didn't ask her anything. You're lucky she even responded. Ask these three questions, in order:
How's it going?
What are you up to today/tonight?
where do you live?

If they don't respond with a question back for you at this point, abort. If they do, voila you have a conversation going
>>
>>24872162
Girls need constant questions, they can't talk unless it's about themselves. You should have said "Studying for finals. What are you up to?" Try to never leave a message without a question at the end.

T bee h, it's not hard familia. The hard part is actually getting them to want to bang you.
>>
>>24872277
>>24872291
Why do I have to play 20 questions?

Can't they ever come up with something interesting to talk about?

Why is it always up to me?
>>
>>24871984
You are not on tinder to make friends, find a gf or have 'interesting' convo. You are there to fuck. If you aren't keeping up the sexual tension in every message you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>24872352
Because they expect the male to be alpha, and to want to give them all the attention possible. They don't give a shit about you, but they need you to give a shit about them. They feed off of it.
>>
>>24872352
No, you chase them, they don't chase you.

It's just the way it works senpai, might as well embrace it.
>>
Some girls actually do like you but don't know how the fuck to talk to strangers, especially guys they find attractive. If they're talking to you at all they at least see something in you. They may come off as disinterested when in reality they're just shy. You just have to try to meet up with these girls and see if they're better in person.
>>
>>24871984
You are playing it safe. You need to stop playing it safe, and increase the emotional intensity of the conversation.

You also need to make them invest more.
>>
>>24872373

Im actually not there to fuck. I want a gf. But thanks for making that assumption about me.
>>
If they are being conversation enders like the ones you have experienced, its likely someone else that has their attention. Sometimes they are just busy.

Tips:
-Respond quickly, don't keep them waiting.
-Ask them a kajillion questions about themselves, find something they need to vent/rant about.
-With some luck the convo should be good enough to be yourself.
>>
>>24872352
You are the male, they are the female.
It's mating 101.

They have the vagina. It's your job to try and enter it.

But you must be worthy.
Or a manipulative cunt lol
>>
>>24872162
M8. No, m8.

Can you really not tell what you are doing wrong? Can't you see that you are making pussy dry like desert?

Your text has no playful vibe, no humour, no cockyness or teasing, it does not add to the fun, it doesnt provide/hit ANY emotions at all. And besides being void of any emotions or flirty vibes, it also lacks any interesting content.
>>
>>24872403
>>24872406
God I hate women.

That's the reason why I started messaging traps on okc but even they act like they have cunts.

Oh how I wish there were women out there who had male brains inside a female's body.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of seeing threads like this.

Here's the way men and women work. Men have friends who are men. If a man is friends with a woman, in 99% of the cases, it is because he wants to fuck her. As soon as it becomes apparent that he is unable to fuck her, they are no longer friends. This is because the woman's only contribution to the friendship is looking pretty and giving the man something to jerk off to until they actually fuck.

For example, I play a lot of video games. My friends who also play video games are all men and I am friends with them because they are knowledgeable about the same video games I play and I can have a conversation about boring video game minutia with them whenever I like. This is simplifying a little but you get the picture.

Men go to other men for friendship, and to women if they want to fuck. Even if you deny this, I guarantee you this is how you are operating subconsciously.

What this means in terms of how women operate is that women may think of themselves as being friends with a man, but what they are really doing is tolerating his presence until he works up the courage to ask if they are going to fuck any time soon so she can reject him, because the things women are interested in and that they talk to their (female) friends about are just as boring to men as video games are to women.

Women do this because they want to be nice. If a woman wants to fuck you she will be exactly as laser-guided about it as a man will be.

What is happening in this tinder conversation is that this woman does not want to fuck you but does not want to be mean.

Also, the other 1 percent of the time I mentioned is when you can actually be friends with a woman for some redeeming characteristic besides her vagina. It would be like if I met a woman who was just as into video games as my friends are and who I could have the same kinds of conversations about video games with. If you ever find a woman like this, marry her.
>>
>>24872576
well how would you answer it
>>
>>24872468
They made the assumption based on the fact that you are using tinder. If you want a gf you are using the wrong app you cake
>>
>>24872620
>not using female friends for pre-selection

Also, sometimes women are attracted to you right away, sometimes you have to build attraction. Like others said above, the man is usually the one to approach the woman and build attraction. If she's on tinder and swiped right on you then you already have a good enough shot but you still have to take control, and you might as well get used to her seeming disinterested or flakey because that shit never goes away. She'll always have other guys trying to compete for her too, so there's no sense giving up just because she is talking to other guys. You should be talking to other women as well, and not put all your eggs in one basket so quickly.
>>
>>24872620
>If a man is friends with a woman, in 99% of the cases, it is because he wants to fuck her
Wrong.

My best friends were girls/women ever since I was a child. I would always play video games/sports with the boys but I could only ever have meaningful conversations with girls.

I actually enjoy talking to women just for the sake of talking.

>It would be like if I met a woman who was just as into video games as my friends are and who I could have the same kinds of conversations about video games with. If you ever find a woman like this, marry her.
This hit pretty close to home.

There was a cute girl on okc that was studying comp sci at the same uni and she played Dayz back when I used to play it every day.

I decided to try and play it smooth by adding her on steam to play Dayz with her and ask her out then but I never got the chance.

I waited too long and her interest shifted away from me and probably towards someone else.
>>
>>24872620

I have several female friends who I don't want to fuck and who are good company. I don't mind hanging out with them time to time, though I don't find them absolutely thrilling people. I don't find any of my guy friends to be the same way. Everyone bores me eventually and then I have to go back home and be by myself for a while. I need very little social interaction and minimal sex as well. I always feel empty inside no matter what I do, though.
>>
>>24872964
You might just be a real introvert. I know I am. I like people and don't mind hanging but I tend to get drained after too much interaction. That, and I really internalized that platitude that states that you're going to be alone most of your life so you might as well enjoy your own company...hence I spend a lot of time alone and don't think much of it.
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 500x392
>>24872352
>this tard doesnt realize girls have 50+ matches for every 1 a guy gets

Oh and opening with "lets fuck" is just demonstrative of thirst, lack of creativity and unattractive

t. a girl

Ps opening with random questions like "if you could be any animal what would it be" almost always gets a response unless you were an accidental match or they just changed their mind.
>>
>>24872669
Seriously, anything that is playful, funny, challenging, flirty, cocky etc is good enough.

Check this out
http://www.puatraining.com/blog/a-bunch-of-pua-text-openers
https://www.puaforums.com/online-text-game/8516-my-list-text-message-games.html

You can randomly try them out and see how they react. Pick a few of them that resonate with your own sense of humour and test them out.

Or roll a dice and whatever number pops up, you need to pick that text. Because its easy to pussy out and try to "play it safe" which is actually a big mistake, because playing it safe is everythng but not safe.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.