[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"EWWW LIZ! Look behind us, its that creepy guy! He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Amra Cerkezovic_44.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Amra Cerkezovic_44.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>"EWWW LIZ! Look behind us, its that creepy guy! He's still following us!"
>>
>>24871596
>find another way home
>this is the new way to get home
>>
File: laughing whores 2.jpg (237 KB, 1500x906) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores 2.jpg
237 KB, 1500x906
>>24871596
>>24871641
Get some self esteem faggots
>>
File: steve.jpg (12 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
12 KB, 270x350
>tfw humiliation fetish

You will never defeat my dick ladies.
>>
>>24871596
lol who here has been called a /creep/? Despite doing nothing and dazing off to somewhere?
>>
>>24871596
I remember that I thought these two girls were doing that to me every day when I walked the same path after class in college. One night I just had enough and walked infront of them and cursed them off like a madman and they just ignored me and kept walking as I was cursing them off. Turns out that I was just having a psychosis breakdown and they were never talking about me.
>>
>"OH MY GOD EMMA HE'S GOT A GUN!"
>BANG BANG BANG
>"OH GOD PLEASE DON'T-"
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>>
pro tip: when women say things like this they are just testing you to see how you react

you can either
1. play it off as a joke
2. be completely nonreactive and treat them like they're retarded

this is what women mean when they say they want "confidence", they want you to be nonreactive and not seek approval
>>
>>24871873
How about if I punch a bitch square in the face?
>>
>>24871873
I have gotten really good at passing shit tests , but it has the opposite reaction for me. The female usually gets upset with me and ends up having some personal vendetta against me the rest of the time together. I also sense a sexual attraction they have to me in their hate , but nothing evolves from that.
>>
>>24871806
I consider walking by parked cars in a parking lot and hearing the doors lock on par with being called creep
>>
File: smughead.png (188 KB, 420x551) Image search: [Google]
smughead.png
188 KB, 420x551
>10th grade
>walking home from school
>walking behind these 2 older girls
>one of them has a rip in her pants
>can see her panties
>she knows I'm looking but has nothing to cover it up
>keep staring
>sexy as fuck
>can tell she's uncomfortable
>mfw free sidewalk and there's nothing she can do about it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.