[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Italians White?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1449708268890.gif (2 MB, 367x260) Image search: [Google]
1449708268890.gif
2 MB, 367x260
Are Italians White?
>>
most italians i have seen were peach to olive to light brown
>>
>>24871140
Yes

/thread
>>
Yes. Italy is white and more based than most white countries at the moment.
>>
>>24871140
they are not aryan germanic norse anglo saxon or any other actually white ethnicity

they are latin
>>
>>24872298
I'm northern Italian and I'm sure as hell not fucking Latin. I'm white as a ghost and my family would stomp you for calling us that
>>
Yes.
Infact Italians are the only non-keked whites currently. Pretty much Master-Race.
>>
Traditionally, no. The idea that Italians are white is fairly recent and just goes to show how retarded race is as an idea.
>>
>>24872340
well too bad faggot I'm blonde haired and blue eyed and from a strictly white Caucasoidal background. The closest thing Eye talians have to being legitimately white is if they're mediterranean, ie not actually italian, and even then they're naturally olive, and come from a generally non-white dominant area
>>
even the finns are more white than italians
>>
They are the founders of modern society, of-course they are fucking white.
>>
>>24872397
Nigger I have blue eyes too and my skin isn't olive it's white. My grandma raised pigs in Sicily. What now
>>
>>24872559
Read>>24872382 they're about as white as Syrians
>>
>>24872595
Dude, if your not from the cold wastes of northern Europe genetically your not pure Aryan white.

Your just, a more historically credible brown person. Which are most people.
>>
>>24871140
Of course they are.
>mfw euros were living in huts before the romans civilised them

top kek
>>
White isn't even a race
>>
>>24871140
No. Not Germanic and therefore spaghettoniggers.
>>
>>24873454
>Your just
>Your
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>24871140
I count Italians as white because Roman Empire/Republic + Catholicism

pretty much the principle/foundation of western (white) society
>>
Real white people are aliens actually so no eye talians are not white
>>
>>24873585
>tfw 3rd generation irish/italian mutt
JUST
>>
>>24871140
as always friendly reminder this is /r9k/ not /pol/
>>
They're mostly white. A lot of southern Italians are non-white though, due to interbreeding with various Semites and Berber peoples.
>>
Sicilians were spawned by niggers, they have black blood pumping through their hearts. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily, and the Moors are niggers. Sicilians were from Northern Italy they all had blonde hair and blue eyes then the Moors moved in there and they changed the whole country. They did so much fucking with Sicilian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. It's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day hundreds of years later that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.
>>
>>24873545
>Hurr grammar

Your a monkey.
>>
>>24871140
I dunno, OP, are Moors white?
>>
I was born and live in northern Italy, idk if I'm white, sure as hell I'm pale as fuck despite the dark hair
>>
yes they're white

sicilians aren't
>>
Caucasian? Yes.
White? No.
>>
Yes OP, Sicily is questionable however
>>
File: italy12313.png (72 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
italy12313.png
72 KB, 300x431
>>24874002
the moors never made it past sicily

they had a few irrelevant outposts at the very tip of southern italy but were kicked out in like 30 years by the normans.
>>
File: 1443820239038.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1443820239038.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
are serbians white?
>>
>>24873703
I'm 50% sicilian and 50% calibrasi and I'm light as fuck not quite pale but the next darkness after that only one in 7 southern italians have dark skin m8
>>
File: 1449366020026.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1449366020026.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>tfw sardinian
>tfw pure non tainted blood
>>
tbqh pham I don't even know anymore.

It seems to me that the implication is that white = aryan ubermensh of anglo-saxon descend. Even if you qualify by having blue eyes/blonde hair being part of latin culutre seems to taint you.

Most normalfags I meet assume you are white but make it a point to create a distinction. "What are you? You look Italian" even though they could have just said "you're white."
>>
no

kek this thread is filled with butthurt pizzaniggers
>>
>>24875207
germanics are just savage beasts that stole everything from latins

the germanics have been intent on destroying europe since the roman republic
>>
im italian and happy to not be white bc desu look how hard white countries are fucking themselves.

and look at white women, honestly. shittiest possible women. age like milk and have some kind of goddess superiority complex. yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>24875388
i want a pure italian qt so bad

italian women are so based
>>
>>24871140
Public ban incoming
>>
>>24875525

yes, they are
one of the girls who gets posted on here a lot is italian and shes the qtest one but dont tell anyone i said that
>>
File: trvueromanbread.jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
trvueromanbread.jpg
11 KB, 284x177
who else

/TRVE ROMAN/

here
>>
>>24871140
>>24871140
Sauce on the gif please.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.