[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your attachment style? Test: http://psychologytoday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: F1_medium10.jpg (102 KB, 478x469) Image search: [Google]
F1_medium10.jpg
102 KB, 478x469
what is your attachment style?

Test:
http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=3265

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attachment_theory
>>
>third question
>"I worry that my partner blah blah blah"
Well shit, how the hell should I know. It's a test made for normies. I'm probably dismissing anyways.
>>
>my parter this
>my partner that
>when you become intimate
>>
>Avoidance of Closeness
>41
>Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who is very at ease getting close to a partner. You are also comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, as well has having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.
>>
>>24870472
>test about attachment to people
>confused that it asks questions about your attachment to people
>>
You have to pay to see any decent results, OP is a shill.
>>
>>24870538
Attachment to people doesn't necessarily mean attachment to a romantic partner. It's the wrong place to post that shit, OP is just wasting everyone's time.
>>
File: aeNxNWv_460s_v1.jpg (72 KB, 460x738) Image search: [Google]
aeNxNWv_460s_v1.jpg
72 KB, 460x738
attachment style test not overtaken by shekel hungry jews

http://personality-testing.info/tests/ECR.php
>>
Why is r9k being spammed with psychological type diagnosers?
>>
>>24870937
>http://personality-testing.info/tests/ECR.php
How am I supposed to answer this if I've never had a romantic partner, and don't have any social interaction with real people?
>>
>>24870524
same, but i beat your score with 66

its true. i cant commit at all. its too scary, its like my life would be over. maybe i haven't met the right girl, maybe i never will because im a loser and the "right girl" is just out of my league, or im too introverted to ever meet her.. but i think i'll be alone my entire life until i kill myself
>>
Avoidance of Closeness - 76
I'm fucked.
>>
How am I supposed to take this fucking test when it just assumes I have a partner and I never have?
>>
Avoidance of Closeness - 89
Seems right since I'm mid 30's and never had a gf, I just answered the questions of what I guess I would be like, and what I was like back when I had friends
>>
I tried to take this test but I couldn't get very far. It was clearly not formulated for wizards. I don't need a quiz to know that of the four quadrants posted in the OP image, I ma deeply within the Fearful one.
>>
>>24871428
Because the only way to determine how you would reliably act in a relationship is to draw from how you acted in a previous one, idiot.
Make assumptions about yourself and take the damn thing.
>>
>>24871085
because theres not much else to talk about on this board.
its either feels, or topics that let people talk about themselves.
This is one of those topics.
>>
>>24871496
>assumptions
>accurate
>you
>not a faggot
>>
Snapshot Report
Avoidance of Closeness: 11

Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who is very at ease getting close to a partner. You are also comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, as well has having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.

>tfw haven't spent more than an hour away from partner in 6 years
>>
>Avoidance of Closeness: 77
>Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who is prefers not to get too close to a partner (if at all). You are also not comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, as well has having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.
That sounds about right, though I don't think I'd mind the idea of someone depending on me. I like helping others.
I am most definitely not comfortable with the thought of relying on another.
>>
File: 1449696931294.jpg (56 KB, 541x360) Image search: [Google]
1449696931294.jpg
56 KB, 541x360
>>24870393
>no bf
> takes test
>you're the type of person who is prefers not to get too close to a partner (if at all)
> You are also not comfortable relying on your partner when necessary.

never trust anyone they all leave, especially men. brother
>>
Avoidance of Closeness - 32
>>
>>24871521
>internet surveys
>accurate
>you
>not a raging idiot
If you aren't smart enough to formulate how you would act in a relationship then I can't help you with your piss poor imagination and analytical skills.
>>
80 for me. I'm a pretty lonely normie so I guess that explains it
>>
>>24871085
They've been pretty popular for a while now. Seems reasonable, most people here have some sort of mental problem
>>
File: bye.jpg (6 KB, 94x120) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
6 KB, 94x120
>>24870937

1.9 for avoidance
4.9 for anxiety
"preoccupied attachment"

almost broke the scale in the latter regard
the results were accurate, i'm very obsessive about making my hypothetical partner happy. enough to be considered 'yandere' but in an affectionate way i guess.
>>
I got 80. Not surprised.
>>
>>24871829
but are you a grille
>>
66 on Avoidance of Closeness

Why are we all avoidance of closeness?
>>
File: 1449371745647.gif (1001 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449371745647.gif
1001 KB, 200x200
>>24871860
no, but my only girlfriend i had browsed /r9k/. we were too autistic for each other.

she wasn't a fat roastie, she was a sweet girl who had BPD and an opiate problem.

hi marlene.
>>
Avoidance of Closeness

Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who gets somewhat uneasy when a relationship becomes closer. You are also not entirely comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, nor having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.
>>
How am I supposed to take this test without ever being in a relationship lol
>>
>>24870524
I got exactly this to
>>
Well I have nothing better to do, why not.

A lot of these questions rely on me having a "pardner" which I don't and never had.

Avoidance of Closeness
[Whether it involves emotional expression or developing a deep intimate bond, you're the type of person who is prefers not to get too close to a partner (if at all). You are also not comfortable relying on your partner when necessary, as well has having him/her dependent upon you in times of need.]

Welp that actually fits pretty well
>>
File: 1438850715451.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1438850715451.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
Avoidance of closeness

having an emotional zombie of a mother due to a lifetime of SSRIs and also having a sociopath father will do that to you
>>
So it's basically the first two levels of consciousness from Timothy Leary's theory rewritten in the context of relationships. Nice.

I'm OK, you're OK.
I'm OK, you're not OK.
I'm not OK, you're OK.
I'm not OK, you're not OK.
>>
File: 1448235637960.png (148 KB, 398x297) Image search: [Google]
1448235637960.png
148 KB, 398x297
This test is pretty hard if you've never had a girlfriend. I mean, you could interpret the questions to refer to a friend or family member, but it's pretty obvious by the language that the creators of this test aimed it towards people in relationships.

I got a 54. Avoidance of Closeness.
>>
kinda new to this forum but why are yall very antisocial? people in their 30s with no gf???
>>
>>24874304
get the fuck out, you're not welcome here
>>
Somewhere between dismissing and fearful
>>
>>24870393
I got a 20 on the avoidance of closeness. Now I just need to find a qt to get close to
>>
File: ECRi.png (2 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ECRi.png
2 KB, 400x400
>>24870937
I've hit rock bottom
>>
>Never had a real conversation with a girl and don't particularly care to try at a relationship

Whatever, I do what I want.
>>
>>24870393
>http://personality-testing.info/tests/ECR.php
>OBTAIN FULL REPORT NOW!

are you fucking kidding me you faggot? i despise you
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.