[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White men are the new "Niggers"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1418341373468.png (78 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
1418341373468.png
78 KB, 440x470
>be average looking white man
>live in North America
>completely displaced in my own culture because of Social Justice movements
>white girls don't want me because I'm not exotic enough
>black girls don't want me because I'm not black, or because it's automatically assumed I'm a racist because I'm white
>Indian girls don't want me because desi culture and arranged marriages and other bullshit
>pakis don't want me because I'm not a Muslim
>Asians don't want me because their families encourage them to only breed with other Asians
>Hispanics don't want me because racism/I'm automatically racist/I'm not Hispanic
>beauty standards for white men are literally higher than they are for any other race and sex in North American culture, so I don't fit in because I don't have a Channing Tatum face and a built body that took four years to make
>destined to be forever alone, while at the same time girls complain to me about being unable to get dates, but they won't even consider dating me, they'll happily mooch food and emotional support though

Fuck anyone who says White Men are the most privileged.
We're the least fucking privileged. No one gives up support because they assume we have privilege, when we don't anymore.
We don't fit into the new North American culture, because we've been discarded. We're shunned for actions and decisions our ancestors made, instead of our own decisions and actions which don't reflect those in any way.
Fuck being an avergae white male.
This is true suffering.
>>
>>24870230
nobody wants you because you're a repugnant unpleasant person dude, the race part is irrelevant
>>
>>24870299
hahahahhaha spot on the money
>>
>>24870299
>>24870326

>I know you and your personality, man! I know you exactly, this is why, it's not these other things that you've experienced first hand and been told!
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 694x530
>>24870299
This. You're just a fucking loser.
>>
>>24870230
Chads do well op. No use in lying.
>>
>>24870230
This isn't close to true... yet.

Wait about another 50 years once whites start actually becoming the minority across most of North America. Then, we're truly fucked.
>>
>>24870359
Chads are not average white men.
>>
white men made the modern world and are now at the bottom of the social latter, wtf happened
>>
>>24870230

>our ancestors
>not even our ancestors

Yes, we all must suffer because of things the elites did in old times, even though most of us descend from people who lived in poverty in those times.

I fucking hate "social justice" types so much. They mock Christianity, but push the "sins of your fathers" bullshit. That is so illogical, I bet the whole concept of "sins of your fathers" is rooted in Judaism or some stupid ass tribal religion. The idea that I should be punished for something that some rich white guy who probably treated my ancestors like shit did is more retarded and illogical than anything in Christianity.
>>
>>24870365
No, then we'll be fucking exotic and desirable.
>>
>>24870377
Op never said average. He said white guys as if all were treated the same. I think average guys are doing more shitty now than ever before thanks to social media. Women get top 15 percent of guys.
>>
oh shut the fuck up whitebitchboy. you have literally everything handed to you except a 10/10 bitch. because you have to settle for even one point less, you pretend that you're a nigger or whatever. shut the fuck up. you don't know what it's like being a nigger.

so get out there and go score your 9/10 wife or whatever it is. you can't get a 10/10 because you aren't RICH or a CELEB, but you can easily get a 9/10. again, fuck off whining.
>>
>>24870420
Learn to read.
Average is in there twice.
>>
>>24870440
>you have literally everything handed to you
No I fucking don't.
Why do you fucking morons assume this? Where's the evidence to suggest this is true?

You're fucking delusional.
I can't score a 5/10.
>>
White men are literally the most desirable of all sex/race combinations. Get the beauty of being white with the ambition and power of being a man.
>>
>>24870230
>Be gloriously Germanic white
>Dated black girls, white girls, and am currently dating a Taiwanese girl.

The fuck are you talking about OP.
I have no problems based on race.
Well, apart from current GF, her parents aren't fond of the idea of her being with a foreigner. It hasn't stopped her, however.
>>
>>24870606
And where do you live?
What culture?
>>
>>24870626
I live in the US.
... American culture?
>>
>>24870670
You said you're a foreigner.
What?
>>
>>24870365

Remember, in 50 years the white race will probably be a bit different.

As more and more weaker young white men choose to be fags or chop off their dicks to become women, and suburban liberal-leaning yolo types decide not to procreate because "lol I jus wanna live my life #noregrets!" and urban hipsters have like 1 kid that they give retarded New Age names and raise to be genderless (thus raising a person who is completely fucked in the head and won't be able to do anything for themselves), the tougher, "lower class" (lower class in modern society's eyes anyway) whites and conservative whites will continue to procreate as they always did.

This weird, modern "social justice" liberalism is a self-defeating ideology.
>>
>have weak jaw and pale skin
I feel like there are more factors to it than that, but I also feel that if I had any amount of melanin it would help immensely.
>>
>>24870690
A foreigner in Taiwan yes.
Our relationship is lang distance since it is hard for us to stay in one country. I'm heading there next month.
>>
What a winey cunt
>>
>>24870606
This famry. I've fucked so many races, and they are always in love with white cock
>>
>>24870230
OH STOP MANSPLAINING YOU WHITE CISHET SHITLORD
>>
File: comic30_0.jpg (406 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
comic30_0.jpg
406 KB, 900x1338
>>24870738
This.

>nevermind being taller than most other men on the planet
>nevermind having only white male faces plastered all over Hollywood movies
>WAHHH WHY AM I A K/V
>>
>>24870230
>>24870833
Men are the new niggers.
>>
>>24871051
what is this feminazi bullshit, lol
>>
>>24870346
Anyone who spends this much effort crying over their race and not mentioning how they act individually usually acts like an insufferable faggot IRL who can't admit their own short comings.

People don't like to be around others like that
>>
>>24871160
That guy makes a lot of redpill comics, he's an angry asian manlet.
>>
>>24871051
look at thing i dont like happening, people who do x thing are hypocrites, have small penises, marry ugly women, and have shooter babies.
wah
>>
>>24870230
>referred to Channing Tatum's face as if it were attractive; obviously a troll
>>
>>24870230
>Be an annoying autistic who doesn't talk to anybody and shares hateful views to other groups
>OH IT'S BECAUSE I'M WHITE HUH? FUCKIN KIKES

You act like betas of other races have it easier. You at least have middle aged racists on your side from loneliness
>>
File: heh.jpg (15 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
15 KB, 246x205
>tfw a mongrel like keanu reeves

>tfw stoic silent alpha type

>tfw brooding and deep

>tfw mixed with just enough white and le poo poo genes to have the "exotic look"

>literally tall dark and handsome

>mfw bitches come to me
>>
>>24871975
Same here, you got gypsie genes too?
>>
File: back to tumblr.jpg (81 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr.jpg
81 KB, 586x720
>>24870440
Go home nigger, go home.
>>
File: 1437946646284.jpg (69 KB, 360x367) Image search: [Google]
1437946646284.jpg
69 KB, 360x367
Just wait for someone to post the okcupid responses image alluding to how good of betabux kucks white guys make.

"Look at this guise..."
Hahaha
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.