[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a hilarious post you think will get plenty of (you)s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>make a hilarious post you think will get plenty of (you)s
>nobody even notices
>>
Is this youu >>24868005
>>
File: 1448143657144.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1448143657144.png
9 KB, 645x773
I've noticed r9k is the hardest board to get (you)s on unless you have something very good to say. I can post a weird picture that hasn't spread yet on other boards and rake in 15-20 (you)s easy, /sp/ probably being the easiest during an NFL game thread
>>
File: bang.gif (17 KB, 249x233) Image search: [Google]
bang.gif
17 KB, 249x233
>do this
>also with animated original content
>nobody cares

feels incredibly shameful
>>
>>24870410
well it's not an art board, so most posters wouldn't really care, and most of the time something like that could just as easily be not-OC anyway so it's not worth replying to ask

btw get good
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 484x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 484x983
>Post something that triggers self-righteous normies
Guaranteed replies
>>
>>24870479
I'm going to turn my trip code on
wanna know when I lost my virginity?
>>
>>24870282
No, a last night there was a thread about like "post stories about how you got stoned at school" and they were talking about weed y'know, and i made a post that just said "some kids threw rocks at me once"

you know, like i was stoned in the medieval sense, anyway i thought it was hilarious but i got no (you)s
>>
>>24871209
Nobody replied because your comment was completely fucking stupid, and you were spared the humiliation of being called out for being the odd one out, as always.
>>
>>24871209
That pun was pretty cute, anon.
>>
>>24871410
thnx senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.