[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dds haTqlUZQ why cant you j
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: 654-Spring-Break-Panama-City1.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
654-Spring-Break-Panama-City1.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdshaTqlUZQ

why cant you just relax and be yourself? look at how much more fun it is than to sit in front of your keyboard complaining.
>>
But being myself is sitting in front of my keyboard and complaining. If I wasn't, why would I be here?
>>
>>24870136
just go out and be yourself m8.
im from /fit/ and im here to tell you it gets better.
no homo. its easy to become chad
>>
I hope they show this video in history classes in the future when they talk about the "New Dark Ages", to showcase the hedonism and moral apathy following the dearth of culture and the death of God
>>
>>24870280
>you wouldnt do it if you could
>>
>>24870232
If I went out, I wouldn't be being myself.
>>
Nothing makes me want to become a hermit more than this.
>>
>>24870697
this to be honest. literally made me dizzy from disgust for a second.
>>
>mfw robots are this fucking repressed
>>
>look at how much more fun it is
Huh? It's literally nothing.
The entire video is a bunch o drunk people looking at a camera and yelling "wooo"
I guess it's just me, but I don't see the appeal in any of that.
>>
The guys outnumber the girls by a lot
>>
I hate all of the people in this video. They are a pure concentration of normie
>>
>>24870232
this is a lie or a delusion
some people are born chads, some people have potential to be chad, and some will never be no matter how hard they try
>>
>>24870232
Mate, /fit/ was the board that literally redpilled me on how fucked I am being a manlet, don't come in here with that bullshit.
>>
File: 1447124980176.png (305 KB, 421x407) Image search: [Google]
1447124980176.png
305 KB, 421x407
>im disfigured
>still get the "just b urself" speech from normies
What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>24870232
>JUST GO OUT AND BE YOURSELF
>I'M FROM /FIT/
>I'M HERE TO TELL YOU IT GETS BETTER
>ITS EASY TO BECOME CHAD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA JUST LIFT BRO HAHAHAHA OUR JOKES ARE BECOMING REAL R9K HAHAHA
>>
File: pooh.jpg (3 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
pooh.jpg
3 KB, 250x221
>>24869996
>drink shit beer, listen to terrible EDM, and stand in a crowd of drunk sweaty people
is this all life has to offer?
>>
>>24870754
This is literally what a glimpse into hell looks like. Which reminds me that I need to change my ways before I die.
>>
>>24870926
A lot of guys there are beta. A guy who who doesn't want to go there is less beta than they are, because he's not as desperate and because he does what he wants/doesn't give into peer pressure.
>>
>>24871339
I hope not, same with clubbing, what is the appeal? Shit drinks, shit generic big room house tracks with a hook drop and standing around as normies fight over tanned, used up Stacies in droves

>>24871363
I wish it was something I would enjoy honestly, I just don't get the appeal. I truly cant think of anything worse
>>
File: draper absolutely disgusting.jpg (41 KB, 447x351) Image search: [Google]
draper absolutely disgusting.jpg
41 KB, 447x351
>>24869996
SPONSORED CONTENT ALERT
>>
What do you think made us different?
Why don't we like that type of normie crap?
How old were you when you realized you wern't a normie?
>>
>>24871495
>What do you think made us different?
>Why don't we like that type of normie crap?
We're all avoidants and we dislike the thought of being judged or embarrassing ourselves (usually due to shitty parenting).
Going to a party is like walking through a minefield.
>>
>>24869996
what is partying even?
what do these people do?
im just so disconnected that i dont understand
>>
>>24871495
Who cares? I'm just thankful that I was able to dodge that bullet.
>How old were you
13 or 14.
>>
>>24871560
>we dislike the thought of being judged or embarrassing ourselves

Yeah I've thought about it and I feel like this is why
>>
File: ASSSs.png (14 KB, 828x112) Image search: [Google]
ASSSs.png
14 KB, 828x112
>>24869996
OP is this you?
The comment looks similar to your post and its a faggot with an anime profile picture, so everything checks out.
>>
File: blackbot.png (41 KB, 198x239) Image search: [Google]
blackbot.png
41 KB, 198x239
>>24871495
Genetic predispositions to being shy and introverted combined with unattractive physical traits, which leads to ridicule and/or isolation from peers. Growing up in a negative social atmosphere solidifies the divergence from normie behavior

It's fundamentally social behavior. All animals seek to avoid pain, and we have it deeply ingrained in our brains that social behavior is painful

>How old were you when you realized you wern't a normie?
Probably around 8
>>
>>24872075
>Probably around 8

this
I think I began to notice it in 3rd grade
>>
File: 1442900413937.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1442900413937.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>went to local bars/clubs with nigger friends on halloween this year
>mfw
Clubs, Bars, and large parties aren't meant for socializing in an intimate context. They're venues normalfags use to justify being a degenerate in public, and to find someone to fuck in the short term.
No robot should ever, ever bother with these places. They hold nothing of value to anyone that isn't some nigger derivative.
>>
>>24869996
>all the males are lame corny douchebags
>all the females are basic bettys
>no good looking people at all in the whole video
>disgusting low self esteem sluts taking their tops off
>shitty over crowded beaches
>drinking shit tier Four Loco like a dirty mexican

Literally doesn't even look fun.
>>
>>24870779
>mfw normies are this fucking insecure
You look like idiots and whores, deal with it.
I enjoy parties of people I actually know and can talk to and have actual worthwhile socializing with, not subjecting myself to an unpleasant shuffle through a crowd of freaks I don't know and don't want to bother to get to know just to grab the number of a couple whores and waste my money on shitty liquor and get drunk in public like a tool.
>>
>>24872075
I think this post hits it on the head pretty much. I'm a pretty alright looking guy though with good physical traits who was never ridiculed or isolated from my peers. I think some robots like myself tend to self-isolate for whatever reason. I don't really embarrass myself and can socialize alright but I just find it so exhausting and draining that after an hour or so I just want to let everything go and run home to get away from it all. Its like my brain is a magnet towards solitude and I can only fight it for so long before the forces kick in and I'm pushed away from others, that's a pretty good metaphor for my life
>>
>tfw I thought degeneracy was just a /pol/ meme

Holy shit. /pol/ was right.
>>
File: 1449107037649.jpg (29 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
1449107037649.jpg
29 KB, 375x523
>>24870232
nice one my man
>>
>>24871569
It looks like they're all just standing around and talking while drinking. I think that's literally all it is, plus the hope that they can get some fuck by the end of the day
>>
>>24872375
That's why I sort of despite alcohol, most young people just get drunk and its no fun babysitting them all the time. How are you meant to enjoy that just spending your night looking after people? Let alone all the guys acting like douches and blaming it on the alcohol, "WAS JUST A JOKE BRO". Not to mention all the girls defending their actions by being drunk, when clearly they either consented or didn't and in which case they were sexually abused, oh well thankfully no one over 20 really goes clubbing in my country anymore so I no longer feel left out
>>
>>24869996
I will never understand this.

This doesn't even look like fun i'd want to skip to the fucking right away.
>>
>>24869996
Holy shit is this really what it's like?

I can't believe there are really that many people who fit the dudebro/chad/stacey stereotype so well. The only reason I'd ever go is to fuck a drunk stacey and leave quietly.
>>
>>24872443

>degeneracy as a /pol/ meme

I fucking wish. And we're just the opposite side of this coin. Our culture is creating this cesspit of basic animal urges and we're the scum around the sides of the rapidly draining bath that was human culture.

>tfw OP is literally what normies aspire to do
>>
>>24872631
>tfw OP is literally what normies aspire to do
I think you're not giving normies enough credit. The fact that they wait for a certain time each year to let their animal out and aren't doing it everyday, says it all. Go to school and work and then let that shit out one a specific day.

I think it's healthy (Mentally of course). Hell none of us have been to anything like that and look around. Look how hateful and bitter the people around us are.
>>
>>24872631
>Our culture is creating this cesspit of basic animal urges and we're the scum around the sides of the rapidly draining bath that was human culture.

In almost every great civilization shit like this has been done. It doesn't stop great shit from happening and doesn't stop great people from rising up. Normies always existed just upon different times.
>>
File: 1434645335692.jpg (115 KB, 700x740) Image search: [Google]
1434645335692.jpg
115 KB, 700x740
>>24869996
its literally just a mating ritual with substance abuse and degeneracy

why would anyone want that?

i dont understand
>>
>>24870438
i can and i wouldnt
>>
>>24872710

And then said great civilisation inevitably collapses under the weight of its own decadence and is raped and murdered by barbarians with discipline.
>>
File: Costanza1.jpg (41 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
Costanza1.jpg
41 KB, 375x375
>>24870232
>/fit/
>implying /fit/ isn't r9k with better aesthetics and more open homosexuality.
>>
>>24872685
>The fact that they wait for a certain time each year to let their animal out and aren't doing it everyday, says it all
You're an idiot if you think even half of these people don't get drunk and party at least twice a month.
>>
>>24872685

>The fact that they wait for a certain time each year to let their animal out and aren't doing it everyday, says it all.

But that's wrong. I live in a university town, this kind of behavior happens every Friday+Saturday night. This really is regular behavior for many normies.
>>
>>24872685
>implying being hateful and bitter is a bad thing
>implying we are hateful and bitter
>implying spring break is the only time of the year normies are degenerate
>implying degeneracy can be rationalized

fuck off kike
>>
That party looks pretty shitty desu mfw only one nigger with good body mfw cloudy sky mfw uk haha fuck off op wouldnt go even If i get payd 4
>>
>>24869996
getting drunk and standing in a crowd of retards doesn't appeal to me at all
>>
>>24872733
>why would anyone want that?

>hordes of viscerally like-minded people
Provides a sense of belonging and validation.
>constant blatant sexual display
get to oogle girls and catch them mirin. chance to have sex
>mind altering substances
creates feelings of euphoria, removes inhibitions (or gives you an excuse to act that way), doing something taboo feels good
>creates memories with other normies and allows networking
More feelings of belonging and bonding between friends.
>>
>>24873280

>literally just a bewildering degenerate circus of lizard brain urges

What separates you from the animals again?
>>
>>24873427
>you
I'm not a normie any more than Steve Irwim was crocodile, m8.

Their behaviours aren't that different from our's. We're all comfort and pleasure seeking creatures.
>>
>>24869996
Look at all those poor douchebags who can't figure out how to put on a ballcap correctly.
>>
>>24872874
how old are you?

obligatory edge comment
>>
>>24870873
same as someone that has been to a few parites it's not fun unless it's a bunch of people you already know and you're good at being social
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.