[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /r9k/ what's your excuse? why are you not straight edge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Straight_edge.gif (27 KB, 1024x1012) Image search: [Google]
Straight_edge.gif
27 KB, 1024x1012
so /r9k/ what's your excuse?
why are you not straight edge?
>>
>>24869656
i've never touched drugs in my life and i still think you're a faggot for thinking that's an achievement. fuck off.
>>
I'm an android and can move amongst normies undetected.

What's your excuse for being unable to at least attempt basic social interaction?

>M-muh straight edge
>>
>>24869656
I like drugs way too much
>>
File: image.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415 KB, 1280x1280
>>24869656
lol weed
>>
Why should I be? I'm gonna an hero soon enough so don't give me bullshit about my health.
>>
>>24869656
Because I'm not 20 years old anymore
>>
>>24869656
Because I don't have to label myself with a faggot term for simply not taking drugs like a degenerate.
>>
Straight edgefags are the vegans of the substance usage world.
Just don't do drugs, you don't have to call yourself straight edge
>>
>>24869755
>Young people don't use drugs! Only "mature" adults do! Grow up, kid!
Holy shit you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>24869806

B-but whats the point of not doing it if people don't know? :(
>>
File: straight-edge-society.jpg (51 KB, 544x380) Image search: [Google]
straight-edge-society.jpg
51 KB, 544x380
Who /punk/ here?
>>
>>24869806
This. Unfortunately everyone is intellectually lazy so we have to use inaccurate shortcut words that shouldn't really be used for most dumbfucks to comprehend.
>>
>>24869751
Information you might find useful: When you kill yourself you experiment every extent of pain of this act in the afterlife. You can't escape your actions.

Remember this.

Remember me.
>>
>>24869656
The whole straight edge movement is a classic example of a bunch of collectivist cows pretending to be independent and rebellious by being a bunch of collectivist cows
Be yourself, by yourself
>>
Straight edge isn't for the weak minded, no alcohol or smokes either
>>
>>24869853
>you experiment every extent of pain of this act in the afterlife

I genuinely have no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
>>24869815
I never implied that at all you retarded nigger. If you took a moment to pull your head out of your ass and look at the demographics you'd see that the vast majority of str8 edge (as in those who buy into the entire sub culture) are under the age of 22.
>>
>>24869833
LOOK IN MY EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS
>>
>>24869986
There's plenty of older straight edge guys from back in the day. They're in normal jobs and left their XXX shirts behind. They're the guy that's always the designated driver. The more vocal people are the ones under 18 because of the pressure they face. Most of them either break edge or stop caring about the label.
>>
>Tfw can't enjoy weed
>Tfw hate the effects of alcohol
>Tfw psychedelics are boring
>Tfw Heroin is nasty and boring
>Tfw Sex is overrated
>Tfw prefer to be sober a million times

My body doesn't allowed me to be addicted to drugs or alcohol or any of that shit

I guess I was born to be straight edge
>>
>>24869699
Right on the money, exactly this.
>>
>Quit drinking because doctor said my liver was the age of a 50 year old's
>Was only 22 at the time so I stopped
>"Well if I quit drinking might as well quit smoking"
>Can't quit smoking

Damn, quitting drinking was way easier than smoking. My liver's recovering but my lungs still hate me
>>
File: 1446379628320.png (650 KB, 1116x882) Image search: [Google]
1446379628320.png
650 KB, 1116x882
>>24869656
why in the world would anyone try to spend their entire life sober
>>24869957
some bullshit religious nonsense about eternal punishment, ignore him
However, offing yourself is not the way to go about things, remember this is the only chance at life you're going to get, there are ways to enjoy it, even if you have to force enjoyment via fucking with your neurochemistry
>>
>>24870448

>why in the world would anyone try to spend their entire life sober

why in the world would anyone try to spend their entire life being high?

Do you like being treated like a piece of shit degenerate?
>>
Straight edge here.
>>
File: 1447644070934.jpg (89 KB, 480x459) Image search: [Google]
1447644070934.jpg
89 KB, 480x459
>>24870482
>why in the world would anyone try to spend their entire life being high?
Never said I wanted to be high all the time, but I see no issue in substituting normal pleasures with chemicals, as I don't have access to what normal people find pleasurable
> Do you like being treated like a piece of shit degenerate?
Not every drug user is a junkie on the street or a DUDE WEED LMAO stoner, I keep my drug use to myself
>>
>>24870669

>but I see no issue in substituting normal pleasures with chemicals, as I don't have access to what normal people find pleasurable

That's an issue itself.

>Not every drug user is a junkie on the street or a DUDE WEED LMAO stoner, I keep my drug use to myself

That still doesn't change the fact that you're a degenerate.
>>
>>24869656
>Because I had friends in highschool
>Wasn't a ball less faggot that was too afraid to find a dealef cus "thats dangerous bro they mite kill u"
>Wasnt delusional to think me missing out on enjoying myself is an achievement
>Wasn't stupid enough to think me getting caught would have any negative impact on me later in life.
>>
>>24870240
Surprised how easy it is to not drink after going through a handle every 5 days for 5 months. I'd like to have a drink right now but that's just because I'm bored and the feeling subsides after maybe 5 or so minutes.
>>
File: smoke peepee.jpg (147 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smoke peepee.jpg
147 KB, 800x800
>>24869656
Sorry senpai.

I realize the benefits of being straight edge but I fucking love grass
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.