[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"what's the matter anon? I thought you wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1365492893593.jpg (63 KB, 488x666) Image search: [Google]
1365492893593.jpg
63 KB, 488x666
>"what's the matter anon? I thought you wanted to lose that pesky virginity?"
>>
>>24869634
That's not bad, if she's a perfect innie you can just put a piece of tape over the nipples.

You can't do that with a roastie.
>>
>>24869634
they should make something that covers ugly nipples like a paper bag over the head. you could call it a nipbag
>>
>>24869661
I only have one roll of tape though.
>>
>>24869671
>Hes never heard of pasties
>>
>>24869634
k but doggy only
>>
>>24869634
Just have her wear a bra during sex
Easy
>>
>>24870215
I don't really like white girls
>>
>>24869671

It's called a bra
>>
>>24870319
I'm not your bra dude
>>
>>24869671

I would fuck her if she left her bra on. Doesn't matter to me if a chick keeps one on anyway. Hell if she wants to keep her shirt on I suppose that's fine too. They did that in the olden days.
>>
Fuck off bitch I'd rather be a wizard!
>>
>>24869634
kinda hot desu
I'd suck the while fucking her
>>
>>24870334
Im not your dude bra
>>
>>24870334
I'm not some "dude" friend.
>>
>>24869634
I ordered no pepperoni
>>
I mean
I'd just turn her on her stomach and go at it to be quite honest senpai
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.