[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is with you gross neet fucks and your piss bottles? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1449507626105.jpg (28 KB, 710x499) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449507626105.jpg
28 KB, 710x499
What is with you gross neet fucks and your piss bottles? Can you seriously not just walk to the bathroom? This has to just be a meme, right?
>>
I am a very clean neet, cleaner than most normies.

To me clutter is like nature trying to invade my house, its not ok to be in a dirty environment.
>>
It isn't a meme
>>
I am not a current piss bottle collector, but I used to be one. Sometimes laziness knows no bounds and that empty two liter of mountain dew sounds a lot better than a walk down the creaky ass stairs, you feel me senpai?
>>
>memek, you are playing vidya now
>you can either choose to piss in bottl e right next to you
>or travel to beautiful toilet and have to interact with family
>>
>>24869239
No I don't feel you because I'm not that fucking lazy. How is it fun to be alive being that lazy? I would have fucking blown my brains out by now if I was so lazy I had to piss in a fucking bottle.
>>
*empties pee bottles on OP's head*
:3 :^) >w<
>>
>>24869178

No, I used it once.
>>
File: rge.jpg (8 KB, 320x312) Image search: [Google]
rge.jpg
8 KB, 320x312
>takes 120s to go to the bathroom
>only takes 20s (max) to pee in a bottle
>100 seconds lost every time you pee
>national adult pee average 4-6 (5) times per day
>5x100 seconds per day lost
>365 days a year
>40+ adult years
>even assuming urinary frequency does not increase, which is not the case
>2027 hours lost in 40 years
>84.5 days
>yfw piss bottlers live nearly a quarter of a year longer than you do
>yfw they get 84.5 extra days to post on 4chan and spread their piss bottling wisdom
>yfw evolutionarily their piss bottle meme will "outbreed" your anti-piss-bottle meme, geometrically growing in discursive potential as each generation of piss bottlers grows relative to the general population and spreads another 84 days worth of piss bottle knowledge
>yfw you are doomed to the rubbish bin of history
>>
>>24869239
>Not having a toilet upstairs
>>
Never pissed in a bottle, but I've peed out the window a few times because I was too scared to leave the room.
>>
>>24869178
I'm living in a house where the father doesn't know I'm living here so I have to pee in Powerade bottles and dump them while he's at work.
>>
>>24869334
Unless pissing in a bottle lets you split asexually, you won't out breed us.
>>
>>24869370

Where are you sleeping?
>>
Whenever my little sister has a friend stay the night I hide in my room the entire time. So when I have to make wee pee I just use one of the 15 empty water bottles on my floor.
>>
>risking family trying to talk to you by leaving your room
>>
>>24869408
in my s/os bedroom. The father never bothers them. Their Mom and siblings know about me though.
>>
Where do you dump your piss bottles? I usually wait till like 3 am and empty all 4 at once then throw them out so I dont have to wash them.
>>
>not drinking a gallon of water daily
>flushing a gallon of water every time you take a piss
>not filling a gallon jug with piss before flushing it all at once
>being wasteful as fuck
>>
File: 1445731680030.jpg (29 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445731680030.jpg
29 KB, 499x499
>>24869306
>I would have fucking blown my brains out by now if I was so lazy I had to piss in a fucking bottle.

You'd probably be too lazy to kill yourself.
>>
File: SmokingSilentToad.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
SmokingSilentToad.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>>24869306
I'm not sure you have shifted into maximum overdepression yet, friend. Soon you will be begging for mercy as the closet you filled with full pissbottles looms over your head; a dark omen for the inevitable humiliation that will manifest when you find yourself tiptoeing down the stairs, arms full of pissbottles only to drop one and have the cap fly off, unleashing a stream of finely aged piss down the stairs. The now empty mountain dew bottle hits the bottom of the stairs empty, as you turn your head up to see the entire staircase, covered in amber-yellow piss with what might be a mold outbreak hanging gently off the edge of one of the stairs. When you thought it could get no worse, a knock on the door at the bottom of the landing, panic mode engaged. It's grandma and she demands to know what the fuck just happened, I take a few steps back and lock myself into my bedroom, unbeknownst to me the spectacle that just occurred right outside my bedroom door. Her screeching deafens me but inside my cozy cocoon I fancy my constitution unbreakable. These normies are fucking with the wrong man, I think to myself. She screeches a few more times and I hear a door slam shut. Has the conflict ended? I quietly open the upstairs door to see my piss/mold still there, on the staircase. It is already beginning to stink something fierce but I bite my tongue and retreat back into the solace of the NEET lair. My constitution is unbreakable. Then many years later I recount it all for you, my fair citizens of robot9001. I, for one, welcome the return of our robot overlord.
>>
FUCK YOU I WANTED A REPLY I WORKED REALLY HARD ON SPINNING THAT RIVETING PIECE OF SHIDBOSTING :DDDD
>>
>>24869178
one time when i was tripping nuts on DPH i decided to piss in a bottle, just to see what all the fuss is about. huge mistake

but yeah OP piss bottles are a real thing
>>
File: 4qs6g.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4qs6g.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
Piss bottles are for casuals, I'm full on pissjug God mode. Just get one of those one gallon Gatorade jugs. The mouth is big enough for my dick to fit inside and it has a plastic handle on the neck.
>>
I've done one worse.

Had no bottles.

So just pissed in the corner...like an animal.
>>
>>24870661
Tell me you were drunk, at least?

I have seen someone do this drunk once but I've never stooped this low myself, not even trying to shame you tbqhfam. It's good to get these things off your chest.
>>
>>24870716
not drunk.

and not just once.
>>
>>24869178
I did it a bunch of times in middle school.
>>
File: 1448775528576.jpg (21 KB, 315x221) Image search: [Google]
1448775528576.jpg
21 KB, 315x221
>>24870755
I hope you're getting the help you need, man. If you have any questions or need guidance I'm all ears, but be well aware that I am very limited in how much I can help you through this computer screen. I can probably offer you some alternatives, assuming you really are in NEET hell and need a way out. It can be done. Friend.
>>
>>24870904
The whole corner pissing thing was like 7 years ago when i was like 17. I have an en-suite in my current room. I started seeing a therapist this year but it doesn't help; i dont want/need help.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.